Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

The Redskins have now played 9 games without a single lead change.

They are the first team with no lead changes through 9 games since the 1954 … Redskins!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

The last time the Redskins held a team to three points or less before today, Jason Taylor had two sacks in the game for Washington.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Books just aren't high on them for whatever reason. Been pretty money ATS. Curious to see the line for next week against Houston.
    +2.5 at home to the Texans

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    +2.5 at home to the Texans
    Now +3. I don’t get why books are so down on them. This line basically says Texans would be -9 if they were at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Books just aren't high on them for whatever reason. Been pretty money ATS. Curious to see the line for next week against Houston.
    Not flashy, nothing to do with books real opinion of them, they lining them based off public perception and no skins helping anyone’s fantasy team so ppl think they suck. Who cares if they gonna win this shithole div rather easily! Lol. I’ve liked their front 7 for last few years, few times I’ve watched them I been surprised how bad their secondary looked In those games (dunno what they rated like overall), they have players on back end, I might have just caught them on bad days/nights!!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Tampa probably should’ve beaten them by double digits last week, no? Had almost double the yardage, Tampa just did Tampa things with four turnovers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Tampa probably should’ve beaten them by double digits last week, no? Had almost double the yardage, Tampa just did Tampa things with four turnovers
    That why I’m always against tampa. Don’t matter which qb in, they both dog shit turnover machines. I won’t play skins this week, under maybe.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That why I’m always against tampa. Don’t matter which qb in, they both dog shit turnover machines. I won’t play skins this week, under maybe.
    I was hoping to take Texans if the line was around a pk. Texans d line should eat

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I was hoping to take Texans if the line was around a pk. Texans d line should eat
    For sure. Really only points I can see in that game would be from Texans passing attack. Long as they can protect Watson.

First 12