solareclipse33
    solareclipse33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Raiders/49ers

Game prediction and Why? I like 49ers at home. Oakland been terrible all year..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Find something better to do,

Why: because Thursday night football is garbage, both these teams are garbage, you have no clue wtf gonna happen.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

One of my sports betting beliefs is when you mix two pieces of crap together you never know which one will rise to the top. There is no better example of this than this game. Home team getting 3 points or exactly the usual home field advantage. Point being there is no angle on this game. It's a coin toss. I'm sure people will have theories and ideas with all kinds of trends and data but I don't believe any of it.

All that being said I'll probably throw a small wager down just to be entertained while the game is going on. With games like this I like doing a teaser with as many points as I can get and the under. Two crappy teams have to put some points on the board which isn't always easy. And, someone MUST win by +/- 10 points.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    One of my sports betting beliefs is when you mix two pieces of crap together you never know which one will rise to the top. There is no better example of this than this game. Home team getting 3 points or exactly the usual home field advantage. Point being there is no angle on this game. It's a coin toss. I'm sure people will have theories and ideas with all kinds of trends and data but I don't believe any of it.

All that being said I'll probably throw a small wager down just to be entertained while the game is going on. With games like this I like doing a teaser with as many points as I can get and the under. Two crappy teams have to put some points on the board which isn't always easy. And, someone MUST win by +/- 10 points.
    Agree w pretty much all that except thinking 2 crap teams leads to a under, i actually think we often see shootouts break out when a couple garbage teams link up. Not usually the traditional sense but you end up getting breakdowns on special teams leading to scores. Defensive penalties that extend drives, blown coverages. Etc etc. we see it often and in this case both teams are horrendous defensively while one team has a excellent offensive mind as their hc (not gruden!) and the other has plenty of offensive talent. I could see this game flying over even a teased total so might wanna tread lightly there..,

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

I'm taking the Over. Neither team will play any defense because they both want the #1 pick.

nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

If Beathard plays and is not limited I like SF-
    more weapons on offense. Oakland is last is rhe league is qb pressures and sacks so he will have time- which as a subpar Qb he needs.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agree w pretty much all that except thinking 2 crap teams leads to a under,
    Yeah, I realized after I wrote that my argument doesn't make much sense. I pretty much HATE betting unders (even teased) but these totals are just getting absurd. Tonight at 45 I'll probably take the over. There is part of taking the underdog points and points under that I like - at least I start out winning.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Yeah, I realized after I wrote that my argument doesn't make much sense. I pretty much HATE betting unders (even teased) but these totals are just getting absurd. Tonight at 45 I'll probably take the over. There is part of taking the underdog points and points under that I like - at least I start out winning.
    Totals are definitely getting inflated. They are all prob 3-4 pts higher now than they would have been 5-6 yrs ago

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Muellins is in... pound Oakland

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I like SF here.

Ferrari355
    Ferrari355's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Oakland