Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

TNF Winner in the Bay of Pigs Battle

2 teams going nowhere, but every professional wants to win and I think it will be hard fought!

TNF this year is 6-2 Over with a avg score of 52.8

I was on Indy big on Sunday so I watched every play and Oakland scared me. I know Indy's D is young and lacks talent, but they never sacked Carr and only hit him once! After the whole Crying-Gate scandal, I think he handled it well and his teammates played hard for him. He looked good versus a Colts D that struggles, but is prob still as good or better then SF at this point. Carr should destroy their secondary!

SF has averaged 20 ppg in the 5 games since Jimmy G got hurt. 6 of their last 7 have gone Over 45.5 points which is the number to beat here! QB CJ Beathard is probable and should play and they have some weapons that match up well with the terrible Raider defense. The Colts just gashed Oaktown for 222 on the ground and they're only getting 3 days rest?

Athlon 27-24 Oakland
    SI 32-26 SF
    Oddshark 32-17 SF

Those are all scores that would work for me in this spot!!!

$108.00 $100.00 Pending 11/1/18 8:20pm Reduced Football 307 Oakland Raiders/San Francisco 49ers Over 45½ -108*

Over 45.5 (-108)

Raiders 30-24

Good Luck!!!

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Fred, you have the magic touch lately in football and since I was already thinking OVER I'm in agreement.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Fred, you have the magic touch lately in football and since I was already thinking OVER I'm in agreement.

Thank you sir....been doing well! Especially with the weeknight college and Thursday NFL.

I did backtrack somewhat tonite though. I have about $180 on the game which is more then I needed to. Got a little carried away so I hedged with this:

Pending 11/1/18 8:20pm NFL Football 307 Oakland Raiders/San Francisco 49ers Under 47½ -162*

Believe it or not I've middled both sides once this year and twice last year and I don't do that often.

27-20

Lets Do It!!!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Sorry brother. I thought the Raiders O-line was getting it together because Carr was barely touched on Sunday vs the Colts. How do you score 3 vs one of the worst Ds in the NFL?

Can't win them all. I had 2nd thoughts....that why I hedged out a little but still dropped almost $200 today