LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Demaryius Thomas Being Traded to Texans

Houston will give up "mid-round" pick. Nice pick-up in light of Fuller injury.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Texans get- Demaryius Thomas and seventh-round pick
    Broncos get - Fourth-round pick and seventh-round pick

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

cooper a 1 thomas a 4, huh???????

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    cooper a 1 thomas a 4, huh???????
    Thomas haven’t had a QB in years - is he still good? Seems like sanders was the number 1 option in Denver

danshan11

Sanders is on fire, DT has looked tired or not interested for awhile. I think he has a ton left in the tank just needs motivation other than the multi millions of dollars, hottest ladies in town and fame! I think Hopkins will make him better and he will up his play, they stole him if they can win, if they start losing he will fall asleep like he did it Denver

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

kuhndogg8
    kuhndogg8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1186

Houston plays in Denver this week too. Interesting game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I would bet on Denver this week. As part of the trade deal Houston may have agreed to lose to the Broncos. You don't know what goes behind the scenes in these trades.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

By trading Demaryius Thomas to Houston, Denver sheds $4 million in cap space this season and $14 million next season.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I would bet on Denver this week. As part of the trade deal Houston may have agreed to lose to the Broncos. You don't know what goes behind the scenes in these trades.
    Sounds incredibly logical

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Needed to replace Fuller,I like that trade for the Texans.Thomas can still put up good numbers,pair him with Hopkins,and then you got a stud quarterback.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Needed to replace Fuller,I like that trade for the Texans.Thomas can still put up good numbers,pair him with Hopkins,and then you got a stud quarterback.
    Is fuller out for year?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't know about that one? I tried to talk my KC buddy out of the Chiefs -9 vs Denver. Denver has some other weapons besides DT and would've beat KC in Denver if Keenum didn't miss DT down the sidelines with :30 left. I was on Houston pretty big over Miami, but they made me sweat it out quite a bit. Their D had problems with sorry ass Osweiler and their patchwork offense. Their D doesn't quite play up to all the big names with Watt, Clowney, Honey Badger, Mercilus, etc. They should win with the way Watson is playing but it just doesn't smell right to me.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Is fuller out for year?
    Yeah I think so,tore up his knee ligament.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I think so,tore up his knee ligament.
    Damn, that sucks. Kid always getting hurt, big time when he out there.

Fred The Hammer

The trade I want is Odell Beckham Jr to my Colts!! The Giants suck and need a ton of help! Backup QB Jacoby Brissett is pretty decent and valued by alot of teams. He could hold the fort while they draft their future QB. The Colts have a ton of very good TEs as well. They have extra 2nd round picks. Brissett, TE Mo Alie-Cox (just made a Beckham TD catch), and a 1st/2nd might be enough? The Colts have the cap room for OBJ and he would make their offense as good as anybody outside of KC in the AFC!

packerd_00

Yeah some players just never seem to be able to stay healthy,Watson is another example.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    The trade I want is Odell Beckham Jr to my Colts!! The Giants suck and need a ton of help! Backup QB Jacoby Brissett is pretty decent and valued by alot of teams. He could hold the fort while they draft their future QB. The Colts have a ton of very good TEs as well. They have extra 2nd round picks. Brissett, TE Mo Alie-Cox (just made a Beckham TD catch), and a 1st/2nd might be enough? The Colts have the cap room for OBJ and he would make their offense as good as anybody outside of KC in the AFC!
    You being a big time fan boy here. 1st off nobody wants colts garbage for their best player. 2nd Odell does not make Indy offense better than everyone.

Fred The Hammer

You being a big time fan boy here. 1st off nobody wants colts garbage for their best player. 2nd Odell does not make Indy offense better than everyone.

With all due respect....BS They need atleast an average QB. Thats not garbage. A 1st rounder or 2 or a 1st and 2 second rd'ers isn't garbage? The Colts will be lucky to go 7-9 so thats a top 15 pick...if not top 10. Plus NY gets out of that contract. He's a pain in the ass and not a good fit for that market plus his 8 catches for 125 every week doesn't help them. Trust me....the Colts are building something. They've only given up 1 sack in the last 4 games. Mack is a top 10 RB when healthy and Luck has 18 TD passes in their last 5 games! 34 points per game in their last 5. Who's better in the AFC besides KC? NE had 1 offensive TD vs Buffalo last night.

2daBank

With all due respect....BS They need atleast an average QB. Thats not garbage. A 1st rounder or 2 or a 1st and 2 second rd'ers isn't garbage? The Colts will be lucky to go 7-9 so thats a top 15 pick...if not top 10. Plus NY gets out of that contract. He's a pain in the ass and not a good fit for that market plus his 8 catches for 125 every week doesn't help them. Trust me....the Colts are building something. They've only given up 1 sack in the last 4 games. Mack is a top 10 RB when healthy and Luck has 18 TD passes in their last 5 games! 34 points per game in their last 5. Who's better in the AFC besides KC? NE had 1 offensive TD vs Buffalo last night.
    So since pats struggled last week now colts offense is better. Speaking of bs, total fan boy garbage.

Not to mention gmen just paid him, why would they do that if they didn’t want him?

Whatever, you lost reasonable ppl when you just tried to put your garbage teams offense ahead of pats.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The actual play that it happened on didn't even look that bad.

Fred The Hammer

Brady is 41. He doesn't throw the ball more then 40 yards in the air. He's not lasting forever and they were relying on their RB that got hurt. I'm not talking about this year anyway? Luck is in his prime and a top 5 QB with a very good offensive coach and a rebuilt and young & talented O-line. Castonzo was a 1st rd'er and a B level player. The center Kelly is a 1st rounder and grades out well....prob a B+. Nelson was a 1st rounder and Smith from Auburn was a 2nd rounder. They both have graded out very well. A fanboy? Yeah I guess but I'm the first to admit when they suck. Lets see how the Pats look in 2020? Once you subtract Venateri from the roster then the Colts are one of the youngest teams in the NFL

34 points per game speaks for itself!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Talked to Elway on Demaryius trade: "With the youth we have at receiver, we wanted to get them on the field and Demaryius goes to a team that wanted him. It was best for both sides. We weren't going to do this unless we got value. We weren't taking less than a fourth.''

danshan11

Colts offense with OBJ as good as anyone in the AFC, really I dont see it like that, that Charger offense looks pretty nasty, Brady and co still putting up numbers, Ravens until this Sunday putting up Numbers, Terminator Connor is making it look like anyone can run the ball in Pittsburgh. I think Indy is missing a ton of pieces before they should put a huge ass egg like OBJ in their basket. Guys with that kind of cap hit can kill a franchise for years. Look at what RG3 did to DC for ten years!

danshan11

Brady is 41. He doesn't throw the ball more then 40 yards in the air. He's not lasting forever and they were relying on their RB that got hurt. I'm not talking about this year anyway? Luck is in his prime and a top 5 QB with a very good offensive coach and a rebuilt and young & talented O-line. Castonzo was a 1st rd'er and a B level player. The center Kelly is a 1st rounder and grades out well....prob a B+. Nelson was a 1st rounder and Smith from Auburn was a 2nd rounder. They both have graded out very well. A fanboy? Yeah I guess but I'm the first to admit when they suck. Lets see how the Pats look in 2020? Once you subtract Venateri from the roster then the Colts are one of the youngest teams in the NFL

34 points per game speaks for itself!!
    they put up points against the Raiders, Bills Jets and Bengals, come on now slow down the Colt train a bit! lmao

2daBank

they put up points against the Raiders, Bills Jets and Bengals, come on now slow down the Colt train a bit! lmao
    You cant talk reason w fan boys. Everyone look out for the awesome 3-5 colts who have had a gravy schedule and might maybe be 3rd best team in their own crap division!! Lmao. They better than pats, Steelers, Chargers, Houston, and all the rest besides kc!!!

Fred The Hammer

Colts offense with OBJ as good as anyone in the AFC, really I dont see it like that, that Charger offense looks pretty nasty, Brady and co still putting up numbers, Ravens until this Sunday putting up Numbers, Terminator Connor is making it look like anyone can run the ball in Pittsburgh. I think Indy is missing a ton of pieces before they should put a huge ass egg like OBJ in their basket. Guys with that kind of cap hit can kill a franchise for years. Look at what RG3 did to DC for ten years!

Time will tell. Indy is like 25-30 mil under the cap so they could pay for whoever they want, but they'll probably want to spend on defense. I do think Luck/Reich/Ballard is a great combo and bring alot of hope to Indy. Reich is just a winner! Down 35-3 in the playoffs as a QB and played a big part in Philly's rise to the top last year. Call me a fanboy if you want but 34 ppg and 1 sack in their last 4 games is impressive!

2daBank

Yea lighting up the raiders is something nobody else is doing!

Fred The Hammer

You cant talk reason w fan boys. Everyone look out for the awesome 3-5 colts who have had a gravy schedule and might maybe be 3rd best team in their own crap division!! Lmao. They better than pats, Steelers, Chargers, Houston, and all the rest besides kc!!!
    F off man. You act like you don't know me? I've told you how bad my Reds suck for 3-4 years straight. I'm 52 fkn years old....little old to be a homer. I'm talking about this:
    fu·ture
    noun

the time or a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come.

Fred The Hammer

Yea lighting up the raiders is something nobody else is doing!

Houston is allowing 19 points per game thru 7 games versus their non-Indy opponents

Colts put up 34 on them

2daBank

F off man. You act like you don't know me? I've told you how bad my Reds suck for 3-4 years straight. I'm 52 fkn years old....little old to be a homer. I'm talking about this:
    fu·ture
    noun

the time or a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come.

I thought I knew you but tonight you on some straight fan boy garbage., you could have came at this w the brain I know you have and talked about liking where colts are headed and I woulda listened, instead you came waiving Pom Poms with a make believe fantasy fan trade and gushing bout how the 3-5 colts bout to take over the NFL!!

Fred The Hammer

I'll come find you in 2020 and one of us will be wrong. Just be man enough to admit when you're wrong because it will probably be you.

If you came at me with some information about the Cards were putting together great prospects, etc then I would take your word for it because you know the Cards better then I do. Trust me on this....the Colts are building something. Luck is much better then people think. He'll be a top 5 QB for the next 10 years. So much of his past has been wasted with dumbass 7 step drops and getting beat on like a pinata. They finally have a coach that understands you need to get rid of the ball quickly like Brady. You put a balanced team around him and he'll be able to be great!

Fred The Hammer

Anyone its cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just don't drink the kool-aid on my favorite teams like an idiot. The Reds draft top 5 every year and always find a way to lose 90+ games....because their ownership is a bunch of fkn idiots.

GL man.

2daBank

I'll come find you in 2020 and one of us will be wrong. Just be man enough to admit when you're wrong because it will probably be you.

If you came at me with some information about the Cards were putting together great prospects, etc then I would take your word for it because you know the Cards better then I do. Trust me on this....the Colts are building something. Luck is much better then people think. He'll be a top 5 QB for the next 10 years. So much of his past has been wasted with dumbass 7 step drops and getting beat on like a pinata. They finally have a coach that understands you need to get rid of the ball quickly like Brady. You put a balanced team around him and he'll be able to be great!
    Lmfao. I didn’t say colts were gonna be bad in 2 years. I said it hilarious you claimed w Odell they a better offense than pats, Steelers, or several others.

I think luck a top 5ish qb, , didn’t know anyone didn’t?? Of course they will be competitive if he healthy.

Don’t try and change the narrative of what we were talking bout now that you prob realize you should pump the brakes.

12 Last