wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Big Bet* Denver Broncos -1.5 vs Cardinals

Elway calling out his team and calling them soft etc...

"At some point in time we have to play better football ... we're still making the mistakes we shouldn't make to beat good football teams like the Rams,''

Von Miller the leader of the team Barking:
    "I wouldn't say it's a must-win, but we gonna kick their (butt) though. Make sure you put that up there. We're gonna kick their (butt). They're gonna get our best this week."

Coaches job is on the line.

You are probably wondering if I am really betting this shitty game and just basing my bets off of quotes: Yes I am

*3.15 units to win 3
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

GL.. might be on it as well

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

gl wikkid, looks too easy and everyone seems to be on Denver. That said, I thought philly-3 over the giants also looked too easy. I have a few concerns with this game. Zona D has been playing well the past 2 games with 4+ sacks in each and a lot of turnovers. Denver D is still good but nowhere near as good as past seasons and they have given up 200+ yards rushing to backs the past 2 weeks(Crowell and Gurley). Case keenum fukking blows, I don't trust him and he already as as many INTs as he did all of last season with the Vikings. All that said, I'll still probably put a little on Denver just because I hate them with a passion, so I'll either win my bet or watch them lose. The under could be a decent play with these 2 subpar QBs?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good luck bro. Let me know how it went

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Is Von Miller gonna play quarterback and outside cornerback as well?

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

BOL Wikid

Im still on the fence

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

probably better than Roby and Keenum but not necessary, the Cards are like arizona prostitutes suck and hot right now, Broncos are like colorado Ford trucks cold but decent, nobody knows who wins and 1 pt as we know dont mean shit
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave danshan11 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    gl wikkid, looks too easy and everyone seems to be on Denver. That said, I thought philly-3 over the giants also looked too easy. I have a few concerns with this game. Zona D has been playing well the past 2 games with 4+ sacks in each and a lot of turnovers. Denver D is still good but nowhere near as good as past seasons and they have given up 200+ yards rushing to backs the past 2 weeks(Crowell and Gurley). Case keenum fukking blows, I don't trust him and he already as as many INTs as he did all of last season with the Vikings. All that said, I'll still probably put a little on Denver just because I hate them with a passion, so I'll either win my bet or watch them lose. The under could be a decent play with these 2 subpar QBs?
    Lot of freaking concerns (all legitimate too) about a Thursday night road team which I hate anyways. Dunno how the hell anyone could feel good bout donks here? Makes no sense to play this game imo.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lot of freaking concerns (all legitimate too) about a Thursday night road team which I hate anyways. Dunno how the hell anyone could feel good bout donks here? Makes no sense to play this game imo.
    I don’t buy the nervousness around TNF road teams at all

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Look at the numbers, road teams no show a lot. Last week was an outlier because Giants just suck. Anyone got any stats for road teams covering on Thursday? They basically only have two days to prepare because they have to travel the other day.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I don’t buy the nervousness around TNF road teams at all
    If we being honest I don’t like betting this game period, not road team, not home team, not total. Nothing but a garbage cash grab from a league who prints money anyways. How the fukk they preach player safety at every turn as their logic behind butchering the rules to promote offense while at same time forcing these guys into playing before they recovered is beyond me!!!

I believe if you look it up home teams have a slight edge on thu but you right it not all that significant (I don’t think). Ultimately I pretty much have to love a team or total to play anything thu night, or of course have the dreaded degenerate itch and just dying for some action (usually not the case this time of year when we have mlb playoffs, nhl, ncaa fb, and nba to choose from! Lol)..

Dunno how anyone could honestly tell me w a straight face they would be all over this game if it was on Sunday? Far as the road thing I don’t like Donks away from home ever this year so prob doesn’t matter it thu in that regard.,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wikki needs this or he might rob a liquor store

I met this kid tough as nails

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

This post just convinced me Arizona is going to cover easily.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wikki needs this or he might rob a liquor store

I met this kid tough as nails
    Lol. Surely he bright enough to know there better ways to get money than trying to knock over a liquor store!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Not sure about the easy part but cards ml def only play even worth thinking bout., Donks run defense is straight up ass!! Cards play solid defense and keenum is a turnover machine. Seems like a good gm for David Johnson to actually put up some good numbers.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Broncos blowout pal. Put your money on Rosen. Ill take the less sorry Qb. Watch Keenum execute. Too much is on the line

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Look at the numbers, road teams no show a lot. Last week was an outlier because Giants just suck. Anyone got any stats for road teams covering on Thursday? They basically only have two days to prepare because they have to travel the other day.

Krit but Arizona just sucks too.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Broncos blowout pal. Put your money on Rosen. Ill take the less sorry Qb. Watch Keenum execute. Too much is on the line
    Keenum a turnover machine bro. I suspect cards run game be most effective offense on the field tonight.

wikkidinsane

Lol. Surely he bright enough to know there better ways to get money than trying to knock over a liquor store!
    lol. exactly. JJ is a dram King, and he is just trying to build a story about me being from the hood etc. lol

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Is Von Miller gonna play quarterback and outside cornerback as well?
    Lol. Nice 1. He will get them to put forth maximum effort. Von Miller is pumping them up right now

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Yeah Keenum sure sliced up the Jets a couple weeks ago. Oh wait....

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

If you are into the narrative angle here there’s been talk of trading Patrick Peterson which might be causing some displeasure/distractions....?

dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1235

this game is a live bet all day long dawg

too unpredictable pregame

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Can't back a "soft" team, as a RF, on Thur nite football.

2daBank

Holy crap, good call wiki, I just turned on and it over already!! Blowout city!

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Holy crap, good call wiki, I just turned on and it over already!! Blowout city!
    rosen 2 pick 6's

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wikki you needed that man !!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Lol. Nice 1. He will get them to put forth maximum effort. Von Miller is pumping them up right now

when i saw him making the statement, as the leader of the defense i knew the d would play really well. but i had already been suckered by that stupid ass line. i'm not choosing the line over my instincts in a situation like this again. arizona offense sucks and if a motivated d wants to look good, they are a prime opponent.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    rosen 2 pick 6's
    Why the hell would you even come out passing? Donks run d has to be one of the worst in the league! Some these coaches are so stupid it really amazing!!

Seems every week lately whoever playing kc goes away from the run when it still a close game and for life of me can’t figure it out! Chiefs couldn’t stop a jv rushing attack yet teams play right into their strength on d which rushing the qb!! If bungals have any damn sense at all joe mixon will get 30 carries!! Of course they don’t so he be lucky to have 15!! Every week jags have bortles dropping back 40+ times!!! How stupid is that?? I don’t care if fornette hurt, yeldon is plenty good and again it don’t matter who the hell their rb, any game bortles drops back more than 30x they gonna be in trouble!! Just hideous coaching in this league..Houston/jags gonna be a real battle of coaching genius!! Lol

wikkidinsane

Rosen is straight trash. Easy money.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Nice hit bro
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave JayLA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Broncos easy win
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave DOM_Toretto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Great call

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Great call. I also was on broncos heavy tonight. Ez money baby

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051