JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why the hell would you even come out passing? Donks run d has to be one of the worst in the league! Some these coaches are so stupid it really amazing!!

Seems every week lately whoever playing kc goes away from the run when it still a close game and for life of me can’t figure it out! Chiefs couldn’t stop a jv rushing attack yet teams play right into their strength on d which rushing the qb!! If bungals have any damn sense at all joe mixon will get 30 carries!! Of course they don’t so he be lucky to have 15!! Every week jags have bortles dropping back 40+ times!!! How stupid is that?? I don’t care if fornette hurt, yeldon is plenty good and again it don’t matter who the hell their rb, any game bortles drops back more than 30x they gonna be in trouble!! Just hideous coaching in this league..Houston/jags gonna be a real battle of coaching genius!! Lol
    Analytics say passing the ball is more efficient than running the ball.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If we being honest I don’t like betting this game period, not road team, not home team, not total. Nothing but a garbage cash grab from a league who prints money anyways. How the fukk they preach player safety at every turn as their logic behind butchering the rules to promote offense while at same time forcing these guys into playing before they recovered is beyond me!!!

I believe if you look it up home teams have a slight edge on thu but you right it not all that significant (I don’t think). Ultimately I pretty much have to love a team or total to play anything thu night, or of course have the dreaded degenerate itch and just dying for some action (usually not the case this time of year when we have mlb playoffs, nhl, ncaa fb, and nba to choose from! Lol)..

Dunno how anyone could honestly tell me w a straight face they would be all over this game if it was on Sunday? Far as the road thing I don’t like Donks away from home ever this year so prob doesn’t matter it thu in that regard.,
    i disagree with the league with this protect the QB bullcrap - if you get paid as much as these QBs do they are supposed to be risking their health every time they take the field

but i agree with the league money grabbing - and i'm sure 'these guys' don't mind it since some of the money ends up in their pockets

it's pro sports - it's capitalism - it's savage - embrace it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Nice hit

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Nice hit

First 12