Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Chiefs looking ahead to Denver

Early thoughts for week 7...BENGALS +6 looking attractive right now. I'm sure this light line will trend upward as everybody saw homes pass for 350 plus yards and 4 touchdowns last night.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I know 1 thing for damn sure, joe mixon will go absolutely ham vs this shoddy kc run d!! He will be in all my dfs lineups and prob try to find some props as well.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

wouldn't take the bengals on the road. ever

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    wouldn't take the bengals on the road. ever
    Ginger in prime time been historically ugly, think he has finally shown better in 1 or 2 but used to be a auto fade.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ginger in prime time been historically ugly, think he has finally shown better in 1 or 2 but used to be a auto fade.
    if you're gonna take a road team +6, it should be the Titans at (London) the Chargers.. Just saw Titans +6.5 which I bet.. one game I'm not sure about the spread is Philly vs Carolina. Philly wins, but I think it will be tight.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-15-18 at 03:16 PM.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

I know 1 thing for damn sure, joe mixon will go absolutely ham vs this shoddy kc run d!! He will be in all my dfs lineups and prob try to find some props as well.
    My thoughts exactly

2daBank

if you're gonna take a road team +6, it should be the Titans at the Chargers.. Just saw Titans +6.5 which I bet.. one game I'm not sure about the spread is Philly vs Carolina. Philly wins, but I think it will be tight.
    I was really hoping Philly would wait one more week to put up that showing they did thu night, sadly gmen have turned into a get right gm for everyone., and panthers would have looked better cause really liked the idea of getting philly-3 in this one. Obviously nothing played out right for that to happen so we stuck w 4.5. I think philly passing game gonna continue to get stronger each week as they all play together and panthers secondary isn’t all that good. For me it philly or nothing but not sure i wanna lay that.,

I been fading titans a bunch, never been a believer in marriota. That said I never think it a good idea to lay that many w chargers, their HF is nill.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I was really hoping Philly would wait one more week to put up that showing they did thu night, sadly gmen have turned into a get right gm for everyone., and panthers would have looked better cause really liked the idea of getting philly-3 in this one. Obviously nothing played out right for that to happen so we stuck w 4.5. I think philly passing game gonna continue to get stronger each week as they all play together and panthers secondary isn’t all that good. For me it philly or nothing but not sure i wanna lay that.,

I been fading titans a bunch, never been a believer in marriota. That said I never think it a good idea to lay that many w chargers, their HF is nill.
    my decision making process exactly... as far as the Philly game goes. I may take them in a teaser along with the giants (check the #'s ATS in road games anything over 4 points)

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

if you're gonna take a road team +6, it should be the Titans at (London) the Chargers.. Just saw Titans +6.5 which I bet.. one game I'm not sure about the spread is Philly vs Carolina. Philly wins, but I think it will be tight.
    one thing i know about london games. one team shows up and the other usually gets blasted. yesterday another example. do you really think the titans are the team to show up in this example? the chargers regularly come across country and play better than most west coast teams. i'm sure they will be the more prepared squad. mariotta is regressing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    one thing i know about london games. one team shows up and the other usually gets blasted. yesterday another example. do you really think the titans are the team to show up in this example? the chargers regularly come across country and play better than most west coast teams. i'm sure they will be the more prepared squad. mariotta is regressing.
    I didn’t even realize that was a London game. Those things are pretty much stay away for me. I think it mostly a exercise in futility to guess which team will show up. Unless we get another swell coach like gruden who bitched to anyone who would listen about it, pretty safe bet that coaches team not showing up. So guess have to hold out hope one these coaches complains all week! Doubt we get so lucky. Thanks chucky!!

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

why the chiefs are looking ahead?

-they just lost
    -cincy is an afc team, that will help them for tiebreakers and seeding
    -represent a more treat than the broncos

if the line will go up, why play it now, instead of playing sunday afternoon, when you will get better odds if you want to get the points

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn’t even realize that was a London game. Those things are pretty much stay away for me. I think it mostly a exercise in futility to guess which team will show up. Unless we get another swell coach like gruden who bitched to anyone who would listen about it, pretty safe bet that coaches team not showing up. So guess have to hold out hope one these coaches complains all week! Doubt we get so lucky. Thanks chucky!!
    i think situationally the titans are in a bad spot. they average 14.5 a game. one of worst nfl offenses. chargers whooped on last two teams they played and now they get a questionable team in a similar spot. staying away (london) became my strategy after ravens debacle last year. but i think the chargers got this one.

2daBank

i think situationally the titans are in a bad spot. they average 14.5 a game. one of worst nfl offenses. chargers whooped on last two teams they played and now they get a questionable team in a similar spot. staying away (london) became my strategy after ravens debacle last year. but i think the chargers got this one.
    Hard to argue betting against titans, I seem to do that bout every week! Took awhile to start paying off but think true colors showing lately. Mariotta is trash, no run gm. The defense ain’t bad. I still don’t trust chargers laying points, just don’t think they very well coached. They prob as talented as anyone tho.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    why the chiefs are looking ahead?

-they just lost
    -cincy is an afc team, that will help them for tiebreakers and seeding
    -represent a more treat than the broncos

if the line will go up, why play it now, instead of playing sunday afternoon, when you will get better odds if you want to get the points
    all valid. and the kid has a motor and is really trying to prove himself. coming back home being able to shine in primetime against the heart broken bengals sounds like a good situation.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Hard to argue betting against titans, I seem to do that bout every week! Took awhile to start paying off but think true colors showing lately. Mariotta is trash, no run gm. The defense ain’t bad. I still don’t trust chargers laying points, just don’t think they very well coached. They prob as talented as anyone tho.
    i've always preferred chargers as a dog. but they have won their last two games by 40 points. and here's another wild stat. chargers 29-4 ats against afc south. 9-2-1 ats against titans. 10-2 su.

2daBank

i've always preferred chargers as a dog. but they have won last two games by 40 points. and here's another wild stat. chargers 29-4 ats against afc south. 9-2-1 ats against titans. 10-2 su.
    Yea I loved them last year when they caught points most weeks. Havnt really wrapped my head around laying w them yet. Only teams they have lost to this year been kc and rams.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i'm also a believer in pf/pa. points for and against. chargers have scored 175 points in 6 games to titans 87. and given up 144 to 107. i'm convinced lol.