Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Totals WInner Tonite & Parlay with Next Weeks Early Bird Special

Looking at several different props tonite with more appealing odds, but this winner keeps coming back to me:

Redskins 1st Half Over 9.5 points (-150)

Wash is 5-0 Over and 5-0 ATS in their last 5 vs the Saints. Alex Smith is on a 3-1 ATS streak after a bye. They've been working on the gameplan for NO for a while now and they should put up some points. 10 points is nothing special?

Parlay with Colts/Jets Over 45

Luck has 7 TDs in their last 2 games and has been red hot! His receivers are dropping passes right-n-left and he's still rolling along. They're getting 3 days extra rest and the young O-line is improving somewhat. They couldn't throw 120 passes in 2 weeks last year without putting the QB in the hospital! Add to that...the Colts D is all banged up and missing half their starters or more. Almost like the Falcons where they can't put enough talent on the field to stop anyone with their injuries. Sam Darnold threw 3 TDs yesterday and I've always thought Crowell was an underrated RB.

Colts steal it 27-26

My last early bird on here was Atlanta/Cincy Over 51.....28-24 winner in the first half!

Good Luck!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Hopefully skins have the lead at half cause I’m on the 1st half under 25.5.. I’m good with 13-10 gl buddy.

2daBank

Disagree w colts but will only play jets if trumane johnson is healthy, didn’t even know he was out before yesterday’s game, apparently he hurt himself in practice Thursday and it clearly hurt jets pass coverage against Donks.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hopefully skins have the lead at half cause I’m on the 1st half under 25.5.. I’m good with 13-10 gl buddy.

We're both done. Wash stupid ass penalties have kept their D on the field and Alex Smith can never make a key play.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

Wash is not ready for this. This is why kc unloaded smith. He is not capable of going toe to toe with a gunslinger

Renegades

Smith is good when everything is perfect around him. Defense playing great, running game good, plus turnovers, no penalties etc etc

Renegades

He will never win a championship and he will never win a playoff game vs an elite qb

Fred The Hammer

penetrate YEAH!!!!! Pulled that shit of my ass somehow!!! Its not like they weren't moving the ball all half

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Wash is not ready for this. This is why kc unloaded smith. He is not capable of going toe to toe with a gunslinger

So true....granted Brees has had more time and wide wide open receivers tonite, but Smith is good enough to get a good team in the playoffs but thats it. I was at the game when they blew a 38-14 lead of whatever it was vs Indy. He had a chance late to steal the game back and overthrew a wide open guy down the sidelines

Renegades

Ha I remember that game! How about the nfc championship vs the giants. San Fran had a much better team, they were at home, and the giants went in and beat them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    We're both done. Wash stupid ass penalties have kept their D on the field and Alex Smith can never make a key play.
    The 1st qrtr was so promising for me too. Refs always extend brees drives w flags on 3rd down to move the chains, been doing it for years, shit a joke. None the less I have no clue wtf skins defensive game plan was here? Just let wrs run down field wide open, that will trick them!!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    He will never win a championship and he will never win a playoff game vs an elite qb
    You mean like the only time brees won a championship?