kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Refs vs. Browns take 2

hard enough for browns to win. when you have to play the refs too, its virtually impossible. ridiculous.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Fukking bullshit

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Horrible.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

and they have a 2 minute discussion and come out of it like "everything's fine" ... hilarious. like they said defensive holding and illegal contact by 2 different defenders.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Steratore explained it well. No call was correct

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Steratore explained it well. No call was correct
    he said no call on the p.i. but there was defensive holding as well as illegal contact. it was a fly pattern and they held first and then chucked him to the ground. of course the ball is overthrown lol. if defense was that easy in the nfl no one would score.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Yeah, that was an excellent explanation. I wish the refs on the field explained it like that.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    he said no call on the p.i. but there was defensive holding as well as illegal contact. it was a fly pattern and they held first and then chucked him to the ground. of course the ball is overthrown lol. if defense was that easy in the nfl no one would score.
    Steratore indicated that once the ball leaves the passers hand, illegal contact or defensive holding cannot be called. The hit happened well after mayfield threw it downfield

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Steratore indicated that once the ball leaves the passers hand, illegal contact or defensive holding cannot be called. The hit happened well after mayfield threw it downfield

i can't agree with him on the holding. the hit may have been once ball was in the air but the hold wasn't. i'll have to see other replays later. and the fact you can grab someone on a fly pattern once the ball is thrown is ridiculous. every team should use that defense. except i never see it called that way other than today. karma came thru for the brownies fortuately. i can't remember the other questionable call but the refs haven't been giving the browns any breaks.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

i can't agree with him on the holding. the hit may have been once ball was in the air but the hold wasn't. i'll have to see other replays later. and the fact you can grab someone on a fly pattern once the ball is thrown is ridiculous. every team should use that defense. except i never see it called that way other than today. karma came thru for the brownies fortuately. i can't remember the other questionable call but the refs haven't been giving the browns any breaks.
    Except for the roughing the passer nonsense call

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

If the ball wasn’t thrown 20+ yds downfield from the hit, and not way out of bounds, there would’ve been PI. Easy judgment call to deem that uncatchable.

As to the holding, idk. TV offered no real good look at the route except from the early part of the receiver getting drilled.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Ravens got stiffed all game by the officials.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Ravens got stiffed all game by the officials.
    refs were just terrible overall. i just never understood how i can watch college games on saturday and not see 10 percent of the bs in far less nfl games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

At the end of the day the browns won and that's what I needed

Snowball

the line stunk like "don't touch me" but we took the Ravens anyway
    knowing it was too good to be true.

onward. How bout dem Cowboys

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

the line stunk like "don't touch me" but we took the Ravens anyway
    knowing it was too good to be true.

onward. How bout dem Cowboys
    curious. why? their offense is dependent on one man. can dak hurt them with 8 in the box? very questionable.

Snowball

curious. why? their offense is dependent on one man. can dak hurt them with 8 in the box? very questionable.
    are you looking at a different injury report or something?
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/injuries
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/dal/2018.htm

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

are you looking at a different injury report or something?
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/injuries
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/dal/2018.htm
    cowboys have more injured talent than houston. and their record without sean lee is pretty awful. i'm not touching the game. and the one man i was alluding to is zeke. if zeke has an average day, cowboys are bad. dak doesnt go out and win many games for them. Houston's defense isn't what it was, but they are still top ten against the rush and no. 4 in ypc at 3.5. i'm not on the game, so gl to you.