tenpinxx62
    tenpinxx62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Oakland Raiders ?????

Oakland Raiders ?????

Can someone tell me if there is somewhere on line that i can watch the game. i live on the east coast and ever get to

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Here's some info on getting the Raiders if you are inclined to:

The Oakland Raiders have been much better than their 1-3 record would suggest. They’ve had a chance to win every game they’ve played this season late into the second half. And now they are catching 5 points here against the Los Angeles Chargers, which I think is simply too much for this division rival.

In Week 1 the Raiders led the Rams 13-10 at halftime before falling apart in the second half. Then they went on the road at Denver in Week 2 and led 19-7 late in the 3rd quarter before eventually losing on a last-second field goal 19-20. In Week 3 they led the Dolphins 17-7 in the 3rd quarter and lost 20-28. Last week they finally got a close win with their 45-42 (OT) victory at home over the Browns.

Just looking at the numbers it’s easy to see that the Raiders are better than their record. They are outgaining opponents by 40 yards per game this season. Their offense has been one of the best in the NFL, averaging 442 yards per game and 6.3 per play. Derek Carr is completing 71% of his passes for 333 yards per game as this is one of the most dynamic passing offenses in the league.

The Raiders should have their way offensively with a Chargers defense that has been awful. They are giving up 30.0 points and 385.0 yards per game this season. The 49ers even scored 27 on them last week with a backup quarterback, and the Bills scored 20 on them. Not to mention the Rams scored 35 and the Chiefs scored 38. With a defense like that, it’s tough to ask them to lay 5 points against almost anyone.

Plus, the Chargers have one of the worst home-field advantages in the NFL. They are playing a tiny stadium with few fans, and I actually believe there will likely be more Raiders fans there than Chargers fans. That’s a big reason why the Chargers have been such a terrible bet at home recently, but a great bet on the road.

The Chargers are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games. Los Angeles is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games following a win. The road team is 6-1 ATS in the last seven meetings. The underdog is 15-3 ATS in the last 18 meetings. The Raiders are 7-2 ATS in their last nine road meetings with the Chargers.

tenpinxx62

Thanks for the info

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Lol he asked about watching the game, not betting it. Search NFL reddit streams. You should be good from there

tenpinxx62

Thanks Nick