Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

Tennessee Titans only -3.5 against Buffalo Bills?

What am I missing here?

They looked pretty good against the eagles and the bills couldn't score against the mighty packers defense.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Titans play to the level of their opponent and asking them to go on the road and win by more than a field goal vs a good buffalo defense is a tall task. They just had two big home dog wins so I can easily see a letdown or a straight up win squeaking by but still not cashing ATS. Bills or pass at +3.5 or more. Good luck!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Titans play to the level of their opponent and asking them to go on the road and win by more than a field goal vs a good buffalo defense is a tall task. They just had two big home dog wins so I can easily see a letdown or a straight up win squeaking by but still not cashing ATS. Bills or pass at +3.5 or more. Good luck!
    I can’t play the bills but I agree w you. Has the makings of a absolute stinker. Pass for me, havnt looked at the total yet, under might make some sense.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Titans defense has been a sneaky good unit that hasn't been talked about enough.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Titans defense has been a sneaky good unit that hasn't been talked about enough.
    Finally a branch off the bellicheat tree that might actually turn out to be a good coach! Lol