madvocal1979
    madvocal1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Need honest help.

Hi Guys just here to make some side money. need your honest opinion who is a good handicapper for football here? just wanted to know so i can tail and make feel bucks. i got some addition that need to feed them know what i mean. thanks

nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by madvocal1979 View Post
    Hi Guys just here to make some side money. need your honest opinion who is a good handicapper for football here? just wanted to know so i can tail and make feel bucks. i got some addition that need to feed them know what i mean. thanks
    NFLGURU 2018..I post all my picks on my thread for documentation purposes and currently am 13-10 against the spread through 4 weeks. I've had success with handicapping NFL throughout the last 15 years. I usually will post 4-5 games each week. Find my thread @ NFLGURU 2018. Gl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Here some free advice that best you will get, if you need money do yourself a favor and get a second job and stay away from
    gambling.

If you just a degenerate and need action make your own plays, you prob won’t do worse than any of the other ppl here. Nobody just kills the Nfl year after year despite what they tell you, most are smart enough not to even expect to win at this sport. Not saying nobody ever wins, I’ve had plenty of strong years, trust me it foolish to believe that will happen every year cause it won’t.

Far better ways to make money than some pipe dream of crushing it gambling, damn sure not gonna get rich tailing anyone here. Do it for enjoyment and don’t see what enjoyable about tailing someone else, do a little homework, read some guys who make informative post, then decide for yourself.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Agree with 2daBank. The “extra cash” mindset and tailing people is a losing proposition.
    Gotta have fun with it. I enjoy the process of homework, seeing what people are saying, listening to the talking heads on TV and then picking for myself. Do it yourself is the way to go. I win some-lose some but it’s all for fun. I don’t even get sucked into the “post your ticket butthole” conversations here because it’s a time waste.

madvocal1979
    madvocal1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

thanks guys but think I found someone who is a pretty great sports capper. he been winning for me. @ thatruehustla I needed these side money!