ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

This thursday the Indianapolis Colts will walk into Foxboro and leave in body bags

Put your house on it. Patriots aren't messing around, on track now and will have Edelman back. -6.5 faves and beat a 3-0 Miami team by 31. Colts stumbling around @ 1-3 blowing a week 1 lead, blowing a chance to win in OT vs a tired out Houston D (only reason Colts found a way to get to OT) blowing a chance to beat the Eagles on the road.

I'm just hoping it isn't one of those 40 point losses. Hoping this is the last time Brady gets to roast the Colts.

If you are scared just bet the juiced up Patriots team total over.

My prediction: Patriots 41, Colts 20

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Patriots faced Watson (coming off major injury), Bortles (average QB), Stafford (above average), and Tanehill (pure trash). Now they face Luck. If you thought Bortles and Stafford lit them up, what do you think Luck is gone do. With or without Hilton Colts can stay within single digits and probably win straight up.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Leaning Colts if I can get a TD or more. Pats traditionally trounce Colts in luck era I believe. Got some trends and systems leaning on Colts. Don't trust Pats. Pats do beat up in the weak. Just look at their division for 17 years. We will see

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pets will not loose next 8 weeks

Shutup

Quote Originally Posted by clip1 View Post
    Pets will not loose next 8 weeks
    I'll take that action. How much you want to bet?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I agree. Faded them yesterday and got LOL'ed.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Colts are better on the road than at home. Y'all could say what you want about Andrew Luck but his arm looks just fine to me... best QB in this game on Thursday for sure.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-01-18 at 09:55 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Pats looked hopeless against lions defense bad so how fins only score 7 pts. Shoulda been thinking now its our time to mash the pats but nope

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Patriots faced Watson (coming off major injury), Bortles (average QB), Stafford (above average), and Tanehill (pure trash). Now they face Luck. If you thought Bortles and Stafford lit them up, what do you think Luck is gone do. With or without Hilton Colts can stay within single digits and probably win straight up.
    I love this kind of thinking because it keeps the line from getting out of hand.

But I totally agree with OP, Pats will romp. Short week, travel, Indy just played 5 quarters, lost their best receiver, lost at home after a ridiculous play call.

The Colts are in the wrong place at the wrong time!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I love this kind of thinking because it keeps the line from getting out of hand.

But I totally agree with OP, Pats will romp. Short week, travel, Indy just played 5 quarters, lost their best receiver, lost at home after a ridiculous play call.

The Colts are in the wrong place at the wrong time!
    What seems like a sure thing against all of the variables you listed above... what could possibly go wrong.

speyside_88
    speyside_88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Colts are better on the road than at home. Y'all could say what you want about Andrew Luck but his arm looks just fine to me... best QB in this game on Thursday for sure.
    Pats have obliterated Luck and the Colts whether at home or on road. Pats have outscored Colts 285-152 last 7 meetings.

Prayers to anyone backing Indy.

jtoler

Pats spread for $1,000

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This is a gimme

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Belichek hasn't forgotten what franchise went crying like little biatches to the idiots at NFL headquarters about supposedly deflated footballs after losing 45-7.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33426

The Pats secondary was short two starters vs. Detroit and got torched. They got their starters back vs. Miami and shut the dolphins down. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Their secondary is healthy for the Colts.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    The Pats secondary was short two starters vs. Detroit and got torched. They got their starters back vs. Miami and shut the dolphins down. I don't think that's a coincidence.

NFL is so wiggly wobbly from week to week with injuries its hard to keep up not to mention even knowing how good those guys really are guess that's why I'm more into ncaa.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by speyside_88 View Post
    Pats have obliterated Luck and the Colts whether at home or on road. Pats have outscored Colts 285-152 last 7 meetings.

Prayers to anyone backing Indy.

Shutup

Luck has only lost three straight game twice. Third game he lost by 3 and 6. Give him 10 and sounds good.Not official on them yet.....but.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't be surprised if Colts win. Colts have better offense and QB than Jaguars and Lions who beat Patriots easily.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

zero % chance with Hilton in to cover 10

Hilton is out

starting LT is still out... Pats will attack that weak spot like Houston did

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Pats looked hopeless against lions defense bad so how fins only score 7 pts. Shoulda been thinking now its our time to mash the pats but nope
    that game was a gift from BB to Patricia

Brady didn't care or try... they could care less about a week 3 L to a NFC team... look past the results people

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Win straight up? At foxborough on short week after ot? Colts might have least talented roster in football, no chance in hell they win this game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Also Colts lost a CB in Houston game... forget who, but it destroyed them from having any success in nickel packages they had some bum trying to play slot cb

if he can't play... makes it even easier for Brady to run all those short zig/out/routes combos with rb out wide to create separation and get a bunch of YAC

in redzone Colts will be dumb and match up some midget vs Gronk and as long as Gronk don't drop it... easy TDs

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    What seems like a sure thing against all of the variables you listed above... what could possibly go wrong.
    Rarely does it go wrong when it pats.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

While I’m sure there some validity to that let’s be real, lions have 3 legit playmakers at wr, phins not so much. Luckily for pats neither do the colts. Should be a curb stomping. Gordon will get more involved this week and Indy has nobody to even attempt to hold him in check.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't be surprised if Colts win. Colts have better offense and QB than Jaguars and Lions who beat Patriots easily.
    They have a better qb, outside of that there aren’t 4 teams in the league colts have better weapons than.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    that game was a gift from BB to Patricia

Brady didn't care or try... they could care less about a week 3 L to a NFC team... look past the results people
    Makes sense wish I had been thinking like that pregame. Although I'm not sure they could have won, prob more focused on injured getting back and like you said out of division, out of conference Sunday night on the road who cares.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Colts offered more resistance on the Patriots first drive than I anticipated. What I mean is it took the Pats more than 5 plays to score a TD...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Patriots 14

Colts 0

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Brady haters hoping for a Patriot apocalypse had better find an easy chair and pour themselves a rich cup of coffee. Not happening any time soon.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Unzip those body bags.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Why did the pats get josh gordon? To be a decoy? Thats what it seems like to me. Brady throws to James White more in one possession than to gordon in the whole game

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

All points scored by Patriots...
    Adam Vinatieri counts for NE.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Colts with the ball down 14...

turnover right on cue

DavidGoliath5003