Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    props to you if you think he is a changed man. he is what he is. much like fitz, a tiger can't change his stripes. protecting the ball is a huge part of being a qb. why is he always down? can he not throw tds in the 1st quarter? 27-32-2 as a starter. you can have it.
    and you could have put Tom Brady at QB for the Redskins the last 5 years or so and his record wouldn't have been much better either..you do realize football is a total team effort, right?...just like a chain, a team is only as strong as it's weakest link...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

where the fukk you learn math???? 57 int's and 109 td's after tonight. 2.6:1??? hilarious. guess the reference is lying about the fumbles too lol. stats get you ratings. check matt stafford. and check both of their wins. kinda shabby. work on your math though. just a BIT off.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cousins is a legit QB, Vikings defense is the problem right now.. Secondary especially..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Last year with the injury plagued Redskins, he was playing with a different crew of guys every week, including the over-hyped bust of the year, Terrell Pryor. I think the Skins were on their 4th running back by week 14.
    and not to mention the Skins were near the top of the league in dropped balls as well...but yeah, make shift O-line, top 3 RB out, and 3/4 of your starting defense on IR and he was one of the very few bright spots in terms of consistency, staying healthy, production, etc!...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    and you could have put Tom Brady at QB for the Redskins the last 5 years or so and his record wouldn't have been much better either..you do realize football is a total team effort, right?...just like a chain, a team is only as strong as it's weakest link...
    tom brady is the fuggin goat. he would win with the jets. your link is pretty weak when he's turning the ball over all the time. i'm surprised you guys really don't recognize stat monsters. garbage time killers. down in a game and putting up numbers against bend don't break defenses in the 2nd half of losses. he is one of the best as he has fooled the hell out you guys lol.

Da Manster!

where the fukk you learn math???? 57 int's and 109 td's after tonight. 2.6:1??? hilarious. guess the reference is lying about the fumbles too lol. stats get you ratings. check matt stafford. and check both of their wins. kinda shabby. work on your math though. just a BIT off.
    it's actually closer to 2 to 1..my bad..it's late on the east coast and I'm tired of jawing back and forth...but 100% right on the fumbles...here is the link...

http://www.nfl.com/player/kirkcousin...20/careerstats

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

tom brady is the fuggin goat.
    I don't think anyone is doubting that, but Tom Brady doesn't win every year, and there is a reason why, and it's not just Tom Brady.

Da Manster!

tom brady is the fuggin goat. he would win with the jets. your link is pretty weak when he's turning the ball over all the time. i'm surprised you guys really don't recognize stat monsters. garbage time killers. down in a game and putting up numbers against bend don't break defenses in the 2nd half of losses. he is one of the best as he has fooled the hell out you guys lol.
    you and other people on this forum need to learn what garbage time and stat monsters means...Kirk put up most of his impressive numbers during the game throughout his entire career...not when it was well out of hand and teams playing prevent defense...they are legit, not garbage...quit watching ESPN for fuk's sake!...anyhow, Jesus loves you, bro...have a good night and god bless...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think anyone is doubting that, but Tom Brady doesn't win every year, and there is a reason why, and it's not just Tom Brady.
    He's not getting any younger either and his team isn't as good as it was.. NE maybe in for a tough year.. Brady may quit or get injured too...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cousins is a legit QB, Vikings defense is the problem right now.. Secondary especially..
    I doubt when Cousins signed that contract that he was expecting that his new defense was going to be as bad as his old defense.

When it was announced that he had signed with the Vikings, I expected his passing stats to go way down. Instead, it looks like it is going to be the exact opposite.

Kermit

you and other people on this forum need to learn what garbage time and stat monsters means...Kirk put up most of his impressive numbers during the game throughout his entire career...not when it was well out of hand and teams playing prevent defense...they are legit, not garbage...quit watching ESPN for fuk's sake!...anyhow, Jesus loves you, bro...have a good night and god bless...
    Do you think that Cousins played like an average NFL Quarterback tonight? Yes or No?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I doubt when Cousins signed that contract that he was expecting that his new defense was going to be as bad as his old defense.

When it was announced that he had signed with the Vikings, I expected his passing stats to go way down. Instead, it looks like it is going to be the exact opposite.
    Yup, Cousins can't be happy to be down big in every game now when him and his offense are putting up points.. Vikings defense is nothing like it was a year ago.. I'm actually surprised to see this.. The Vikings might have the worst defense in the league right now..

The OVERS are something to think about in future Viking games..

Vikings totals so far... Vikings D can't stop anyone right now..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Oct 7 @ Philadelphia 1:25 PM PDT
    FOX
    Sep 9 vs San Francisco W 24 - 16
    Sep 16 @ Green Bay T 29 - 29
    Sep 23 vs Buffalo L 27 - 6
    Sep 27 @ LA Rams L 38 - 31
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-28-18 at 12:34 AM.

Kermit

And they should have NEVER let Cook play tonight while he was still injured. That was a major mistake.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

lol. one game reaction. coming into tonight giving up 323ypg. 10th in the league. but giving up points based on field position. that is the offenses part. they were 7th in the league in yppt last year. 27th this year. but everyone sees the points and figures its only the defense. they don't run the ball because he is always behind. 20-7 vs gb. 27-0 to bills. 28-17 tonight, but tonight not his fault i will admit. this was an nfl shootout. when your qb has 5 turnovers in 4 games thats not good. keenum had zero at this point last year and we know what their record was.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

he is 27-32 lol. he's always down his entire career. jesus love you too.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Troy Aikman, 3-time SB winning QB, one of the greatest of all-time had nothing but high praise for both Cousins and Goff...He said he couldn't even remember the last time two QB's played at such an elite level in one game...considering he actually played the game of football and actually played the position, and was one of the best ever to do so, I will gladly trust his opinion over any of the naysayers on this forum...
    I wont because that's just an opinion. His career stats speak for him.

Demonata

it was actually 40 career fumbles but hey who's counting, right?!...why didn't you mention his 106 TD's, his 2.6 TD to INT ratio?...(which is actually pretty damn good in the NFL)...he also has a career QB rating of 94...not too bad when you consider all of the shitty teams he's been on...

PS..
    In 2015 and 2016, his first two years as a full time starter, Cousins was ranked #6 in the NFL in total QBR...
    Dark Prescott gets ranked high in qbr too but I still say he sucks as well.

Demonata

Yeah man there are a lot of embassies on this forum. Next people will say dark Prescott is a good quarterback too. Lmfao

Demonata

Rodgers on the packers has a worse defense.

Kermit

lol. one game reaction. coming into tonight giving up 323ypg. 10th in the league. but giving up points based on field position. that is the offenses part. they were 7th in the league in yppt last year. 27th this year. but everyone sees the points and figures its only the defense. they don't run the ball because he is always behind. 20-7 vs gb. 27-0 to bills. 28-17 tonight, but tonight not his fault i will admit. this was an nfl shootout. when your qb has 5 turnovers in 4 games thats not good. keenum had zero at this point last year and we know what their record was.
    So Keenum is the better quarterback? Or the better quarterback of the team at that time? Because this is a completely different defensive unit from last year.

Cousin's first turnover of the year was an interception that went throw Treadwell's hands that led to a Packers score. Most of his turnovers came in that game against the Bills.

The Vikings woes right now are much deeper than Cousins playing.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

He is one of the best in the game today. You put any average QB in that game tonight(Like 20 million dollar QB Sam Bradford) and you get shut out.
    He puts up good stats,but he isnt a top 5 QB,im sorry mate.

Demonata

Rodgers is going to show how a good quarterback plays against the bills on Sunday. He has a worse defense than Vikings and he's playing injured and will have way better stats than cousins did against the bills.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Rodgers on the packers has a worse defense.
    Not sure what you're getting at.

Prior to this Sunday's game(and having not played the league's best team in the Rams) Rodgers has the same record as the Vikes 1-1-1 at home against the Bills.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He puts up good stats,but he isnt a top 5 QB,im sorry mate.
    Who are your top 5 in the league right now?

Kermit

Rodgers is going to show how a good quarterback plays against the bills on Sunday. He has a worse defense than Vikings and he's playing injured and will have way better stats than cousins did against the bills.
    We'll find out how good he really is on October 28th. His leg should be all healed up by then too.

Demonata

We'll find out how good he really is on October 28th. His leg should be all healed up by then too.
    He is already good... Cousins is not on Rodgers level at all. Also odds are rams will have squib talib back. Cousins had it easy not having to worry about him picking his passes.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Who are your top 5 in the league right now?
    Rodgers,Brady,Brees,Rivers and as of know Goff is looking pretty awesome,gotta have him on that list.First two guys are pretty obvious,Rivers has been really good for a very long time,and then Brees has pretty much broken every passing record or is close to it.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-28-18 at 01:04 AM.

Kermit

Funny enough, while we're arguing over Cousins, all of the "Elite" quarterbacks all currently have losing or 50-50 records.

Demonata

Funny enough, while we're arguing over Cousins, all of the "Elite" quarterbacks all currently have losing or 50-50 records.
    Vikings got saved on that garbage roughing the passer penalty after a pick thrown by cousins like usual in 4th quarters.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

So out of the 32 teams in the NFL, where would you rank Cousins right now?
    teams i would choose him over current qb:

buff
    tb
    bal
    dal
    nyg
    ari.
    that is 6 teams out of 32 and i'm not counting injuries like jimmy g. i wouldn't take him over any of the young guys because i know who he is. they all still have potential. i'm not sold on the young guys or flacco or eli on the teams listed. i wouldnt even take him before bortles. i think blake has potential and its up to him to get better. not over mariotta, watson, rivers, any of the others.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Rodgers,Brady,Brees,Rivers and as of know Goff is looking pretty awesome,gotta have him on that list.First two guys are pretty obvious,Rivers has been really good for a very long time,and then Brees has pretty much broken every passing record or is close to it.
    Brady hasn't looked very "Elite" so far this year at all. Maybe the edition of Eldelman will help and possibly Josh Gordon.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

So Keenum is the better quarterback? Or the better quarterback of the team at that time? Because this is a completely different defensive unit from last year.

Cousin's first turnover of the year was an interception that went throw Treadwell's hands that led to a Packers score. Most of his turnovers came in that game against the Bills.

The Vikings woes right now are much deeper than Cousins playing.
    if i was denver and had a choice, i take keenum. they have a defense. give me the guy thats not gonna turn the ball over. that is huge with good teams. i can;t and will never trust kirk cousins as a franchise qb. the team that knew him most gave him up for alex smith. that should tell you something about their frustrations.

Kermit

teams i would choose him over current qb:

buff
    tb
    bal
    dal
    nyg
    ari.
    that is 6 teams out of 32 and i'm not counting injuries like jimmy g. i wouldn't take him over any of the young guys because i know who he is. they all still have potential. i'm not sold on the young guys or flacco or eli on the teams listed. i wouldnt even take him before bortles. i think blake has potential and its up to him to get better. not over mariotta, watson, rivers, any of the others.
    You would take Blake Bortles to QB your team over Cousins? Really?

I guess this is something that we both see differently and will never agree on.

Demonata

Brady hasn't looked very "Elite" so far this year at all. Maybe the edition of Eldelman will help and possibly Josh Gordon.
    Cousins has diggs and theiland to pass too. Brady only has gronk who gets triple teamed.

Kermit

Vikings got saved on that garbage roughing the passer penalty after a pick thrown by cousins like usual in 4th quarters.
    Nonsense penalties save teams all of the time.

First 12345 ... Last