DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Short week & long travel hurts the Vikings. However, Dalvin Cook will be the freshest guy on the field. Cousins and the offense should come out firing, with a mental edge to overcome the short rest and travel, after getting embarrassed at home by the Bills.

Rams secondary clearly banged up. Good luck covering Thielen who will have a 6” advantage on Robey-Coleman, or Rudolph also with 6” height advantage. Oh yeah, or Diggs against a backup cb for half the game.

While the Rams defensive front is loaded, they actually are near the bottom of the league in sacks (29th!) - even with having played against 2 of the bottom 5 O-lines in pass-heavy game scripts.

Rams have looked like the best team in NFL so far, but they haven’t played a team even close to the caliber of Vikings - especially the Vikings D.

I give the Vikings a very good chance at winning outright, and even better chance of losing by less than 7.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Minnessota basically had one full practice on Tuesday. They rested Monday and flew to LA today.
    Minn flew into LA on Tuesday night

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    good luck, goat......I fully expect my boy Kirk Cousins to have a bounce back game and light up the rams secondary sans Peters and Talib...Minny is still a damn good team and loaded on both sides of the ball...the Vikes are still one of the favorites to go all the way...yes, they obviously looked ahead to this game and didn't take the Bills seriously and they got their asses handed to them by a scrub team...but like you said, this is what happens in the NFL...it's a week to week league...Minny should come out on fire, full of piss and vinegar after that embarrassing and humiliating loss....but having said all that, I'm still taking the damn points!...

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You've been here since 2017 with 100 posts?

Take a fukkin seat bro. You want explanations?

Zimmer is a beast against young qbs. Confuses the shit out of them. Xavier Rhodes will shut down Cooks, Woods, or Kupp, whichever of those 3 clowns is ballsy enough to try him.

No Peters, no Talib, easily 2 of the 4 best cornerbacks in all of football. Who's gonna guard Diggs and Thielin? Sam Shields and NIckel Colby or whatever? Fukk no.

Vikings were embarassed last game. Straight business.

Vikings get Delvin Cook back.

LA offense going 3 and out will bury Donald and Suh. Then what does the rams d have left? Nothing.

Game over for you alecmatt. You're a rookie. Learn your role here before you get loud.
    It's posts like these that make people lose the respect for you. When I got here, I actually listened at your thoughts at first, now I have no respect left with that attitude.

Did you have any right on this game? I know that you can't win every game but you gotta show some humility. This thread is embarrassing for you, you talk like you have tomorrows newspaper and caps the game only looking at one side, assuming that professional athletes are out partying in LA. And guess what, Zimmer has been crushed by young QBs two weeks in a row now.

Just like I said, McVay is one of the top offensive minds in the league and the Vikings defense hasn't been that good the last 2 weeks (now 3 weeks).

If you really are THAT good Milk, so good that you can talk that amount of trash to another member on this forum, then start giving us better write-ups that we can discuss like adults.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minny is poorly coached
    Cousins not a winner
    Always losing so inflated passing stats

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Goat Milk I got cash for gold suhn

Come see me

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Goat Milk I got cash for gold suhn

Come see me

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

.5 baby...……………..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Did it win?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

That stadium looks pretty cool.

Jake what are those SBL’s setting you back

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Just give up bro

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Lakerboy don’t say that.

He makes picks. Gives douchey writeups defending his bad picks. You just pick the other side, win 70+% of time. Clockwork.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    It's posts like these that make people lose the respect for you. When I got here, I actually listened at your thoughts at first, now I have no respect left with that attitude.

Did you have any right on this game? I know that you can't win every game but you gotta show some humility. This thread is embarrassing for you, you talk like you have tomorrows newspaper and caps the game only looking at one side, assuming that professional athletes are out partying in LA. And guess what, Zimmer has been crushed by young QBs two weeks in a row now.

Just like I said, McVay is one of the top offensive minds in the league and the Vikings defense hasn't been that good the last 2 weeks (now 3 weeks).

If you really are THAT good Milk, so good that you can talk that amount of trash to another member on this forum, then start giving us better write-ups that we can discuss like adults.
    Respect? Good capper? He should go back to his bigbuisness handle at least his picks are still hitting in the 40 percentile on that one lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

most passing attempts ever by a QB to end up with a perfect qb rating 158.3

dude spreads it out nicely between 3 wr and gurley they don't even need a TE

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

buried

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

That “Geoff” guy looked pretty good.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Rams are a young team, they're coasting. At home, LA, partying. Vikings will come into LA and win this game, mark my words. No Talib, no Peters. This team will be scrambling on the back end. Geoff will be going 3 and out in 15 seconds and that D line will get tired for the Rams. Watch. Zimmer does well against young qbs and Geoff is no different. Vikings have a good team.

2 weeks ago, everyone said "the bills are the worst team in the NFL." We saw one of the highest nfl spreads in years, and bills beat Vikings straight up, a Vikings team many have pegged to win the NFC. This is the NFL. When you put all your chips on one team, when you use past games as indicator, it's a recipe to get buried.

Don't need the fukkin points. Vikings win this game by 10.
    I am gad to see that you continue to prove that you are one of the worst posters in here. Your opinions and knowledge are totally worthless.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I am gad to see that you continue to prove that you are one of the worst posters in here. Your opinions and knowledge are totally worthless.
    Worthless. The guy hits 3/10. Seems like there’s a ton of value there

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Peters played I don't know much about him I called him a bum during the game misjudging two balls that sailed over his head and giving up other completions. Then they said he has a sore calf not sure how good he is the passes were perfect.

First 12