Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Never hallucinated from doing coke and drinking. But everyone different I suppose. Never hallucinated from shrooms either but some people do. Tried a synthetic pink cocaine in colombia which was way more intense. Couldn't handle more than bit. That stuff can probbaly do some damage if enough of it taken. Never tried crack so not sure, Jibby probably knows more.

Griffin is a beast on the field, I'm sure he will come to his senses eventually. Probably has too much fam and support system not to push him in the right direction. Could be out for a year or two though, who knows.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Have you ever done cocaine for an extended period of time or smoked crack?
    I tried it, not my cup of tea.. Just weed and wine for Jibs in my past mostly.. Just know people that lost their minds doing hard drugs over time.. Workers I hired and when seeing junkies in the hood and talking with them over time I could see what was going on.. I also study up and seen many documentaries on drug use in America.. I know these things and I know drugs.. Meth I still think is worse then Crack cocaine.. Heroin worse then both...

I'll tell you mental illnesses in America is mostly brought on by excessive hard drug or alcohol abuse over time combined with a horrible diet and little sleep.. You can go mad and cause permanent brain damage with hard drugs over time.. Brain just gets damaged.. Hear voices, talk to yourself, see things that aren't really there.. I see it alot in the homeless living here in California. I know what's up...

Mental illness is not a disease in many cases.. We treat it today with more drugs.. Ironically it was drugs that brought on the mental illness in the first place for most.. Lol... Sad though...

Brain Wilson and maybe even Ozzy Osborne come to mind for some reason..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-26-18 at 09:58 PM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I believe him yo. Don’t know why but I do
    Lmao I too am half baked

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Minny is a small town. This type of shit gets around and I wouldn't doubt OP.
    1st-"Minny" Minnesota is a state.
    2nd- You really need to get out more if you think the Twin Cities are "small". It's the 16th largest metro area in the entire Country.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    1st-"Minny" Minnesota is a state.
    2nd- You really need to get out more if you think the Twin Cities are "small". It's the 16th largest metro area in the entire Country.
    3. Sarcasm. Look up the definition.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

You dont hallucinate from ODing on cocaine, it’s the sleep deprivation from slamming rails for a week straight and not calming it down with some booze. At least that’s what some people have told me because I’m straight as an arrow and would never partake in Bolivian nose candy mixed with Jack and cokes.

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    16th largest LOL I hope this is a level

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    When someone enters into cocaine psychosis, hallucinating is a very possible side effect

Yep

First 12