Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Baker Mayfield time

Brownies check in

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Hell to the fukkin yeah. We have our franchise QB. Now, let's just hope Hue doesn't fuk him up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was throwing bullets

Goes to show how dumb coach is, I doubt he can read or write
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Film out, honeymoon over. NFL. Looked goog though.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Tried to keep the white guy from taking the job away from a minority. Sounds out of the box, but nothing surprises me with the NFL anymore.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Tried to keep the white guy from taking the job away from a minority. Sounds out of the box, but nothing surprises me with the NFL anymore.
    of course......ruin your franchise............black qb and coach

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Wouldn't put it past Hue trying to help a brother out by keeping him out there, in the last year of his contract, with some great targets so maybe he can get paid next year.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I hope that is the reason, at least he has a race card excuse like everyone else. If he was playing the better quarterback giving his team the best chance to win then he should be fired today. Taylor was made for 80s football, he cannot do what is needed to win in this day and age of the nfl.

jjgold

Taylor a fukkin loser

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'm on board the hype train.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

He looked world class.. I'm on the ban wagon after last night.. Let's see if he can keep it up and steal Taylor's job...

Feel bad for Taylor though now, he probably knows he just lost his starting job... Gets a bump on his head and he'll now be on the bench for the rest of the season most likely...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    I hope that is the reason, at least he has a race card excuse like everyone else. If he was playing the better quarterback giving his team the best chance to win then he should be fired today. Taylor was made for 80s football, he cannot do what is needed to win in this day and age of the nfl.
    I agreed with Jackson that Baker needed to sit to start the season. You brought in TT, so that Baker could sit and learn a few games, hopefully the entire season. TurdRod looked good in preseason, so he deserved to start. You don't put a rookie QB up against the Steelers in game 1. They should have been 2-0 if the damn kicker could kick. So you can't blame TT. The Browns were the better team 2 games in row and TT was part of that. But, He is what he is. A game manager that won't lose you the game but most likely won't win the game either. He was horseshit last night. He couldn't move the offense. Mayfield was the better option but it's tough for a HC to bench your starter. Thankfully, TurdRod got hurt. Many franchise QBs had to wait until the starter got hurt to end up taking the reigns.

I think the weakest link on the Browns is Hue. He's a horrible in game coach. But, maybe he's learning and this is the first step forward. I think getting rid of that fukk up Josh Gordon was the curse needed that needed exorcised.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Fun 4th Quarter good to see them competitive and win for the home crowd

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

1 game relax - jets did not game plan for him -

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    1 game relax - jets did not game plan for him -
    iKid - don't burst our bubble. This was our super bowl. Please let us enjoy it for the next 10 days.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    iKid - don't burst our bubble. This was our super bowl. Please let us enjoy it for the next 10 days.
    I like baker - loves the way he attacks the defense - his throwing release is also quick - little concern about the O-line - Browns number 1 goal is upgrading that Line - can’t have baker taking hits? He’s a small Dude

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

If they make Tyrod the starter again, there will be more riots in Cleveland than after the Cavaliers won the NBA Title.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If they make Tyrod the starter again, there will be more riots in Cleveland than after the Cavaliers won the NBA Title.
    White Lives Matter movement could happen..

Browns haven't won a game in years until this kid came in and did it.. Taylor takes a seat now one would think... Taylor isn't all that anyway, a bit more mobile then Baker but not any more accurate throwing the ball from what I could tell..

Baker didn't sit in the pocket surveying the field waiting to be sacked like Taylor does either.. That's the biggest difference I saw.. Baker get's my nod over Taylor.. A win is a win.. Baker got the win which the Browns haven't experienced in a very long time...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Wouldn't put it past Hue trying to help a brother out by keeping him out there, in the last year of his contract, with some great targets so maybe he can get paid next year.
    I refuse to believe you are this dumb. no offense.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Taylor a fukkin loser

did he penetrate your mom? i just don't remember this vitriol with nathan peterman, blaine gabbert, or any other trash qb;s out there. u guys are a real set of clowns. tyrod is what he is. who expected anything more. they drafted a qb with the no. 1 pick you dumb fukks. he was just duct tape

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He was throwing bullets

Goes to show how dumb coach is, I doubt he can read or write
    From the person who can’t even type coherent sentences? Priceless.
    If you really believe this, you are as dumb as jj bald.

Baker looked great running a 2 min offense vs the Jets. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves in anointing him a franchise qb. Last time I checked the jets were a very bad football team.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Browns defense will keep them in every game.. They get a QB that can deliver the ball this team will start winning games.. The receiving core seems decent.. The offensive line is probably the Browns single most glaring weakest still though..

I have feeling both QB's will be in out of the line up all season do to injuries if they don't shore up that aweful OL...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I refuse to believe you are this dumb. no offense.
    I have as much right to question it as black people did with the Texans last year when Savage started the season instead of Watson. Had black friends left and right thinking O'Brien hated black people. It's amazing how different these offenses were when the better quarterback was finally put in.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I have as much right to question it as black people did with the Texans last year when Savage started the season instead of Watson. Had black friends left and right thinking O'Brien hated black people. It's amazing how different these offenses were when the better quarterback was finally put in.
    i been watching football since a kid in the early 80s. it is common place for a vet to start over high drafted rookies for his own protection. Houston started against the jags game 1 last year. then at cincy and at ne. much like browns started against steelers and then at saints. they usually look for a soft spot in the schedule to slide them in after a few weeks of seeing the real game for the first time. Those people were stupid thinking that about o'brien. he knew Deshaun could add years to his coaching career. especially over the garbage they had. wonder why people didn't have such hatred toward Savage either? one of the worst of all time. seems to be a common theme.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Last years Bills team may of been the worst to ever make the playoffs, mostly because of the QB play. but Tyrod does look like shit this year.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This debate about Taylor and Mayfield is not unique
    It's just like when America had Obama starting as the President when a much more qualified Donald Trump was holding the clipboard on the sidelines
    Then when Obama finally had the country winless after 8 yrs, we finally replaced him with the white savior Trump who has immediately led us to the Superbowl

Funny how sport imitates life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He looked world class.. I'm on the ban wagon after last night.. Let's see if he can keep it up and steal Taylor's job...

Feel bad for Taylor though now, he probably knows he just lost his starting job... Gets a bump on his head and he'll now be on the bench for the rest of the season most likely...
    not one bit... i don't care to watch NFL games that include terrible QB's who shouldn't be playing.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I don’t even know why he should play anymore

OBV first Ballot HOF

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don’t even know why he should play anymore

OBV first Ballot HOF
    Lol...

jjgold

Can’t win with black quarterbacks we’ve known this for the last 25 years and coaches would figure it out by now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can’t win with black quarterbacks we’ve known this for the last 25 years and coaches would figure it out by now
    White guys do own the QB position for sure. It's a cerebral and hands and eye coordination thing. Although I was impressed with Michael Vick for a time especially in Atlanta when he first made a name for himself.. He was a running QB though mostly..

Then there was Doug Williams.. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...r-bowl-victory

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

White guys do own the QB position for sure. It's a cerebral and hands and eye coordination thing. Although I was impressed with Michael Vick for a time especially in Atlanta when he first made a name for himself.. He was a running QB though mostly..

Then there was Doug Williams.. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...r-bowl-victory
    2 of the most ignorant people on sbr chiming in on what makes a great qb.

World would be a better place if these 2 pussies took a bath together and dropped a bunch of plugged in electronics in tub with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Wow Brownies, don't be surprised you NEVER had a chance. Bet my whole farm spread over multiple parlays on that game. Baker will be fine just give him sometime. Bet he doesn't feel Dangerous anymore...