SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

NYJ CLE Thursday Night Football

3rd game in 11 days for the NYJ... fyi. On the road vs a team that could be 2-0 very easily.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Browns should be-6

SBR Drew

Interesting.. this game will be a big one for the Dawg Pound. Also the two teams practiced together in the Pre Season. Hugh will throw the book at Darnold.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Browns should be-6
    Lollolol - team got 1 win in 3 years giving 6?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lollolol - teams got 1 win in 3 years giving 6?
    That's what the line should be.

ikid2groove415

I really believe darnold will be a elite QB/ jets need to fix that hideous O-line- on defense I call it a draw -

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

At least 4.5 imo, happily (as one can be betting browns as favs) laid the -3. They will never have a better set up than a turnover prone rookie coming to town on a short week.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I've been thinking about unloading on this game, but it feels like it's going to be a possible public slaughtering.

2daBank

I really believe darnold will be a elite QB/ jets need to fix that hideous O-line- on defense I call it a draw -
    Difference is Tyrod will move chains w his feet and not make the costly mistake. Darnold will have them being contenders for years to come without a doubt, this ain’t the week to back him on a short week against a ball hawking defense that has created most turnovers in nfl playing against a couple hof qbs w prolific offenses.

SBR Drew

Cle has been so close to winning this year in the 0-1-1 beginning. Think for a moment they should be 2-0. Now on prime time tv vs a team they know well. Cle just made the best move in their recent history by trading a cancer Josh Gordon. No way to go but CLE.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Difference is Tyrod will move chains w his feet and not make the costly mistake. Darnold will have them being contenders for years to come without a doubt, this ain’t the week to back him on a short week against a ball hawking defense that has created most turnovers in nfl playing against a couple hof qbs w prolific offenses.
    Browns find way 2 lose - why bet against that ? 1 win in 3 season speaks volumes

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Jets were in a horrible spot week 2, obvious letdown spot for Darnold, but the Jets defense is much better than Cleveland's and the Jets have a kicker - which could be the difference in this game. I can't see how you bet Cleveland in a low scoring game like this with no kicker - they just signed a new kicker several days ago.

2daBank

Browns find way 2 lose - why bet against that ? 1 win in 3 season speaks volumes
    Not really. This week has nothing to do with last or the last 30 to be honest. Week to week league and this about best spot there is to bet them (to actually win, taking points w them generally a good idea).

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Jets were in a horrible spot week 2, obvious letdown spot for Darnold, but the Jets defense is much better than Cleveland's and the Jets have a kicker - which could be the difference in this game. I can't see how you bet Cleveland in a low scoring game like this with no kicker - they just signed a new kicker several days ago.
    Wouldn’t say the jets defense is better then Cleveland - browns held down 2 of the best offense in the NFL-Steelers/Saints

ikid2groove415

Not really. This week has nothing to do with last or the last 30 to be honest. Week to week league and this about best spot there is to bet them (to actually win, taking points w them generally a good idea).
    Wtf are you talking about? They won 1 game in the last 3 years and giving points dumbass !!

2daBank

Don’t even know who they signed but the list of guys they brought in were mostly proven kickers in this league, I actually look at fact kicker has cost them at least 1 (last week) if not 2 as a advantage cause I have no doubts whoever they signed will actually make kicks (it not that hard, have you seen kickers percentages these days?).

SBR Drew

NYJ D is by no means better than CLE.

2daBank

Wtf are you talking about? They won 1 game in the last 3 years and giving points dumbass !!
    God it is so pointless even trying to talk to you, I keep forgetting your iq is right around 90 at best. Unload on the jets then dipshit, just like you faded them week 1 saying how garbage lions d would own the trenches, lmfao. This week the week you should be concerned w jets oline dumbfuck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Nope. Both solid but browns d riddled with 1st round picks at every level.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I'll take Cleveland's DEF over the Jets all day. Cleveland is going to win this game by at least 6 points.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    There's now way the Cleveland defense could have completely shutdown Stafford in the dome the way the Jets did. The Jets secondary is very talented, Saints and Pittsburgh moved the ball easily on Cleveland, they just beat themselves with fumbles and stupid throws.

thomorino

Thursday games are a big test for coaching staffs on a short week as well, the Jets were extremely well prepared for week 1, Bowles is a much better coach than Jackson

2daBank

There's now way the Cleveland defense could have completely shutdown Stafford in the dome the way the Jets did. The Jets secondary is very talented, Saints and Pittsburgh moved the ball easily on Cleveland, they just beat themselves with fumbles and stupid throws.
    Cmon, me you and 9 other guys would have did that to lions that night!! Wanna know the truth? Jets d prob better coached as Bowles very good at d, but browns d is more talented.

2daBank

Thursday games are a big test for coaching staffs on a short week as well, the Jets were extremely well prepared for week 1, Bowles is a much better coach than Jackson
    Def agree with that.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Drew, are you ever going to reinstate Rudy and Dawg?

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Cmon, me you and 9 other guys would have did that to lions that night!! Wanna know the truth? Jets d prob better coached as Bowles very good at d, but browns d is more talented.
    There were rumblings after the game that the Jets knew what plays were coming, and that's why they were jumping routes. If they play that game again, there's a good chance the Lion's win.

thomorino

I think the best value in this game is on the total, I'll be on the under if I can get 40, I won't play the side unless I can get 3.5 with the Jets, but the Dolphins had just 250 yards of offense against the Jets, they won because of Darnold's turnovers, Jets defense has been great so far, and Taylor hasn't been consistent yet this year.

ikid2groove415

Yup but they did hold brees? Who’s got the better offense? Lions or saints?

thomorino

Yup but they did hold brees? Who’s got the better offense? Lions or saints?
    The Saints moved the ball consistently, they just had fumbles that hurt them most of the game. When it mattered like on the last drive of the game the Saints went right down the field.

2daBank

I think the best value in this game is on the total, I'll be on the under if I can get 40, I won't play the side unless I can get 3.5 with the Jets, but the Dolphins had just 250 yards of offense against the Jets, they won because of Darnold's turnovers, Jets defense has been great so far, and Taylor hasn't been consistent yet this year.
    Can’t argue w under, 20 prob wins it barring bunch of defensive/special teams scores. My favorite total was under 44.5 in Seattle, luckily I grabbed some of that early cause now I see that has dropped a bunch.,

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Smells like classic sbr burial coming

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

This is the game i had the browns winning when i 1st looked at they're schedule, i still think they'll get the win but im not betting this game

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

People unloading on a team that hasn’t won since 2016, genius

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I do think it’s going to be a close game but I wouldn’t bet either side of this shit who the hell knows

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

snoozefest

1234 Last