Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Union should fight for players that are in the league for 10+ years get health insurance covered.
    Union should also fight for something like 10k for each year they played, with a max of 100k for retirement that they receive at 50 years old.
    10 years is far too long.

There most certainly be a lockout in 2020 or 2021 whenever the current cba ends. Players and their union better prepare for a long one if they truly desire meaningful wins for themselves. Owners can wait them out.

I can never side with sports owners. They have a license to print money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody would care if they walked out
    New Gen does not watch sports as much

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody would care if they walked out
    New Gen does not watch sports as much
    Most popular sport in country and nobody would care?

Nobody would care if you ran into rush hour traffic blindfolded. That is a fact.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Nobody wants to see ghetto people with dreadlocks it’s absolutely killed the game and it’s disgraceful.

Ghetto thugs that think they’re above the law direspect the nation

90% of them end up broke carrying a paper bag on a street corner with 19 children

It’s ok It’s their culture

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Nobody wants to see ghetto people with dreadlocks it’s absolutely killed the game and it’s disgraceful.

90% of them end up broke carrying a paper bag on a street corner with 19 children

Yes...please bring the glory days of slow white guys tripping over themselves to run 5.2 40s.

Even if 90% of the players end up broke with 19 kids they still lived a far better life than you. Think about that when you have a fat black dick pounding your tonsils as you work off your gambling debts.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yes...please bring the glory days of slow white guys tripping over themselves to run 5.2 40s.

Even if 90% of the players end up broke with 19 kids they still lived a far better life than you. Think about that when you have a fat black dick pounding your tonsils as you work off your gambling debts.
    Gritter can you send me some money????

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I can watch any game for any sport. All movies. Everything available. Over 1000 channels. I live in a free country.
    For fifteen quid a month.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

So if you have dreadlocks it makes you ghetto and a thug? It's because of those attitudes in this country that Kap knelt for the anthem in the first place. It's in "their" culture? And exactly who is "they?" You mean blacks by chance? Take your hateful racist banter somewhere else. Or perhaps go run out in traffic as Grits suggested.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave fecgp40 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter can you send me some money????
    If we can tattoo one of our business logos on that bald head of yours I have a strap of $100 bills with your name on it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    So if you have dreadlocks it makes you ghetto and a thug? It's because of those attitudes in this country that Kap knelt for the anthem in the first place. It's in "their" culture? And exactly who is "they?" You mean blacks by chance? Take your hateful racist banter somewhere else. Or perhaps go run out in traffic as Grits suggested.
    Actually it’s people like you who take shit so seriously that are ruining this place. Maybe you should go play in traffic. Oh and I fukking hate white people.......

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Actually it’s people like you who take shit so seriously that are ruining this place. Maybe you should go play in traffic. Oh and I fukking hate white people.......
    LOL. Stay classy man. You seem like a standup individual.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Oh the person speaking out against the racist shit is the problem? Get the fuk outta here
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Venom72 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

didn't click through so have no idea how much pay the players want.........

but i would definitely support some pay and full benefits for NFL HoFer's..... the football economy is defintely making money off them. i know the players probably make anciliary revenue from being in the HoF but i think the NFL and/or HoF is using their content to make $$$$$...

something like $100K plus full benefits would be fine. maybe make them do a weekend every year or something of actual work

if they are asking for $500K per year or similar then no..... but the idea = i support them

First 12