Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Raiders finish

Anyone watch the Raiders choke away that game? Two downs on their last possession with the clock running, Carr snapped the ball with 12 and 15 seconds on the play clock.

Denver kicks game-winner with 10 seconds left.

Cincy Courier
    Cincy Courier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

John Gruden been in the booth to long.Now it's officially time to gut this team and focus on the first round pick next year.

They can't get to Vegas soon enough.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

gruden shot himself in the foot lol

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Lol @ Gruden and Matt Patricia...these guys have no buisness being head coaches...both 0-2 and not going anywhere fast...

Seattle Slew

Carr played a great game, but he's not a very smart quarterback. Snapping the ball too early countless times, then out of the huddle, he snaps lightning quick before the TE is set costing them 5 yards on their last possession. Instead of 2nd and 4, they go to 2nd and 9.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Absolutely pathetic. They were winning all game and lose in last seconds. If they get the first down on fourth and 2 the game woulda been over. Bad play calling

TheRedZone
    TheRedZone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Lol

Seattle Slew

Forgot about that awful call, too. Throwing a side-arm pass to the RB, they often drop those. Run Lynch. I don't even think it was 4th and 2, more like a half-yard.

And the 3rd and 9 on the last possession, they throw a swing pass with no shot at 9 yards. Carr was hitting downfield targets the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    Absolutely pathetic. They were winning all game and lose in last seconds. If they get the first down on fourth and 2 the game woulda been over. Bad play calling

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Case Keenum with the game winning drive.
    Is it just me or did De. Thomas look like he was wired on coke all game?
    Raiders blow, that Bronco squad is not very good, to lose like that is pathetic.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around Case Keenum with the game winning drive.
    Is it just me or did De. Thomas look like he was wired on coke all game?
    Raiders blow, that Bronco squad is not very good, to lose like that is pathetic.
    yooo . did you see the look in his eye after that dropped ball in the 4th? ..he had the coke eyes