Hello everyone! I am back. I was one of the founding members on this board a long time ago. I am excited to be rejoining the community to discuss NFL, CFL, NHL and NCAA football.

For those who do know me I am back for the season at least and it will be great helping you all out. Last time here I posted 82% NFL picks, got on my famous 25 day roll covering NHL. And had a terrific CFL Football season.

Reservoir Dogs, Graham, and I had a great time posting our plays and had fantastic competition. Especially during the NCAA Football bowl season, Stanley Cup Playoffs, and our famous NFL season when we all went over 79%

I had to leave as I was moving and was very busy personally. Last season I got my hockey season tickets and went to over 30 games plus playoffs, so with that and everything else I wasn't even able to keep my twitter page going.

I will begin to post plays for week 2 and should have my picks in/around Friday night- Saturday morning.

We are doing the Las Vegas Super Contest. We finished 4th and 9th and 2 seasons ago made another top 20 finish.
This year I am not part of the group.

I am going recreational but at the same time I love my Football and know my football so I will post my predictions for the forum.

Good luck. Enjoy the season. And lets have a great time.