lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Jets +7/+260 complete no brainers

The Lions are well the Lions. The Jets defense will do enough to let them hang. They will find a way to to cover for sure and most likely win as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker you do not know what to now

Taking shots at anything

NFL is deadly

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Matt Patricia can handle Sam Darnold.
    If not, they can have my money.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

I like it, just hope it’s not a game where the Lions drop 40+

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

like this... Lions defense taking a step back if were being honest.

timdog12
    timdog12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Well we know the lions run game has not existed in the last few years. And there qb been a turnover machine for years. So will see.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Under

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Stafford is good at home and good against bad teams.

Darnold was hit or miss in big games in college and I’d say his first nfl game on the road on MNF is a big game, big pressure.

Lions wins but will probably find a way not to cover.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

rookie QB starting 1st game on the road? usually that is a recipe for disaster, isn't it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hubie69

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Pass.. Lions have the offense at home to cover perhaps.. I don't like it, flip a coin..

All in on the Rams in the later game though..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    rookie QB starting 1st game on the road? usually that is a recipe for disaster, isn't it?
    Yes but Jets d is good.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Stafford is not a turnover machine anymore. Thats is a a stigma from years ago....
    Darnold has no shot vs this defense
    Lions in a laugher....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like the over a great deal better than a side, I need jets to compete here for that to cash so certainly understand your play on them.. jets offense has some weapons, Enunwa and prior have both shown ability in this league, Anderson (while not suspended!) really blows the top off a defense so those guys can work underneath along w Powell. I do think when stafford has time those lions wrs will do work against jets secondary. My hope is one these teams jumps out and forces the others hand into airing it out and I think whoever down will come back and make it interesting.. gl LB.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Pass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The more you guys talk the more the over looks good

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

2 words. Todd Bowles

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Exactly!!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jets might have the worst offense in the NFL- not 1 single pro bowl - Anything can happen 2 make the game go over ? Don’t count on jets scoring to many points tonight

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If the Lions get up early it might get ugly. The Jets need this to be a low scoring game. That way the rookie QB only has to make a few plays instead carrying the team on his arm.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I lean Lions/Over

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Rookie QB who plays loose with the football starting his first game in the league under the bright Monday night lights. WTF could go wrong?! There’s some decent props available but side and total feel like coin flips in this one.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    2 words. Todd Bowles
    As opposed to fat Patricia and the failed bill coaching tree?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    If the Lions get up early it might get ugly. The Jets need this to be a low scoring game. That way the rookie QB only has to make a few plays instead carrying the team on his arm.
    Exactly, will be looking in live after a quarter of play, if it's a close low scoring game then the Jets can lean more on the running game, not have to make the rookie QB play catch up..

If it's a early Lions 10 point lead or so I like them to run away in this game with the blowout win.. I can see the rookie QB press then and start making mistakes..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    agree, guy will be a waste

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Stafford has a terrible record ATS... 7 is basically the number of points that decides a "close game" in the NFL... Only thing scaring me is the rookie QB factor

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Stafford horrible record on grass which ford field is played on

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Jets might have the worst offense in the NFL- not 1 single pro bowl - Anything can happen 2 make the game go over ? Don’t count on jets scoring to many points tonight
    Lmfao. “Pro bowlers” is how you have determined talent level of their offense? I guess for you that is impressive, for most of us that is hilarious.

Jets have plenty of talent at wr and rb. Long as Robby Anderson doesn’t get suspended he can blow the top off defenses which keeps safeties from creeping up, Enunwa has proven he can play a big role in this league with below avg qb he was just hurt last year. Prior has put up 1k yards in a season w dogshit browns qbs, yes he was terrible last year but the talent has proven to be there at this level..

At rb Powell is very good out of the backfield, Crowell has plenty of talent which mixes well w Powell skill set. There are teams w far more offensive woes than the jets. 1st off nobody stinks like bills passing game!! secondly jets talent level at skill positions is prob better than at least 7-10 teams, I would have to do more work than I’m willing to right now to actually rank them and I’m not sure about the oline which could be a issue (we talking skill positions since you made the ridiculous claim jets were the worst) .

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Guy hasn’t coached a game yet so hard to tell. I have watched Bowles coach. Another guy who wouldn’t have a job in the nfl but because of the color of his skin

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    Stafford has a terrible record ATS... 7 is basically the number of points that decides a "close game" in the NFL... Only thing scaring me is the rookie QB factor
    Seems incredibly likely one team jumps out in 1st half then the other comes roaring back, which way that goes (as in who jumps out to the lead) is anyone’s guess. Both these qbs have been known to throw early picks that puts their team behind (stafford at this level, darnold did it in college so stands to reason he do same in nfl), and both have the arm talent to lead their teams back after digging a hole,,

I think this game has serious sleeper potential for being more fun than some may be expecting, just a matter of one team getting behind and forced into airing it out! What would make this game suck is both defensive lines disrupting the passing attacks and conservative game plans!! We need 1 team to force the others hand and could be fireworks!!

lakerboy

Guy hasn’t coached a game yet so hard to tell. I have watched Bowles coach. Another guy who wouldn’t have a job in the nfl but because of the color of his skin
    I totally disagree on bowles. His teams play hard and are competitive. Patricia just another guy who got a contract because of Bill.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I totally disagree on bowles. His teams play hard and are competitive. Patricia just another guy who got a contract because of Bill.
    I respect your opinion but the facts are other than the 2015 season he was 10-6 (arguably still Rex Ryans club) he's gone 5-11 the last 2 years. cant see how any other coach in a big market would survive.

I will add I need 7 points from Detroit's Defense to win in fantasy this week

2daBank

I respect your opinion but the facts are other than the 2015 season he was 10-6 (arguably still Rex Ryans club) he's gone 5-11 the last 2 years. cant see how any other coach in a big market would survive.

I will add I need 7 points from Detroit's Defense to win in fantasy this week
    What coach would have put up a better record w that roster he has had? Imo books still kinda out, agree w LB it certainly appears to me guys play for him.

I think you will get your 7., even tho I think jets score some points I also suspect darnold gives up a pick 6 gl

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Agree with the Jets hanging in this one, only I don't think they do it with defense but with offense rather. Lions front 7 is awful and Darnold is as ready as a rookie QB can be.

Liking 2daBank's idea for the over. As he said, Jets have some good skill position players that are flying under the radar. But most importantly, neither team can rush the passer.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

The Lions are well the Lions. The Jets defense will do enough to let them hang. They will find a way to to cover for sure and most likely win as well.
    You had Houston +6.5 - loser. You had GB -6.5 Loser. Now you are on the Jets. You have to be right eventually no? But not this time.

Sorry kid but you are fade material.

1234 Last