SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Le’Veon Bell where are you?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ong-term-value

Is this guy really going to sit out the first 10 games?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

what a mess, i bet his agent is telling him sign sign sign so he can get paid

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

This assclown is gonna ruin my fantasy team

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dude just do what he want

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

loser

out of football shape too

I hope he blows his fukkin knee out if he comes back

Ben hates him

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15193

Makes sense, RBs are the shortest lived position maybe in any sport. His career could end this year. Man wants to make sure he is taken care of long term
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he is blowing it

most teams don't want him now

problem child.

jjgold

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

It is my fault. I have the propensity to kill a players year. Four years ago i took i beat the shit out of my kid peterson. 3 years ago i took guerley when he was awful. Two years ago I took I hurt my vagina david johnson. So i asked everyone and they said take bell. Pittsburgh was going to run the shit out of him. So to all the guys I ruined their fantasy teams. I am sorry!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It is my fault. I have the propensity to kill a players year. Four years ago i took i beat the shit out of my kid peterson. 3 years ago i took guerley when he was awful. Two years ago I took I hurt my vagina david johnson. So i asked everyone and they said take bell. Pittsburgh was going to run the shit out of him. So to all the guys I ruined their fantasy teams. I am sorry!
    Apology not accepted unless it's accompanied with a reimbursement for my buy-in fee.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

he needs to get back in the game now. (for my fantasy league)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Makes sense, RBs are the shortest lived position maybe in any sport. His career could end this year. Man wants to make sure he is taken care of long term
    but at this point all he can do is sign franchise tag or sit out he cant sign a long term deal i will be shocked of he turns down that 850k game check

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Apology not accepted unless it's accompanied with a reimbursement for my buy-in fee.
    pick up connor. I drafted him in 3 leagues. He will ave 85 yards a game and have 7 tds by the time he gets back. Hell he may replace le veon bell. Pittsburgh is a system. They just plug in back. I really believe if connor has a great game which he will against cleveland that bell will be back quick

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    but at this point all he can do is sign franchise tag or sit out he cant sign a long term deal i will be shocked of he turns down that 850k game check
    He went to michigan state. They are either lawyers or dip shits at that school.

jjgold

RB's diamond dozen now

League geared towards passing

Plus nobody can run anymore, defense to fast and big

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    pick up connor. I drafted him in 3 leagues. He will ave 85 yards a game and have 7 tds by the time he gets back. Hell he may replace le veon bell. Pittsburgh is a system. They just plug in back. I really believe if connor has a great game which he will against cleveland that bell will be back quick
    I drafted Conner but something tells me if he plays well it could just muck up the situation upon Bell's return... like it could become some sort of dreadful timeshare in which I would not be reaping max value out of either one.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10838

I drafted Conner but something tells me if he plays well it could just muck up the situation upon Bell's return... like it could become some sort of dreadful timeshare in which I would not be reaping max value out of either one.
    All timeshares are dreadful
    You are correct mam

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

bell wants gurley money 45 mil guaranteed maybe the jets will be dumb enough to give him that next year

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Last year it took Bell almost a month to get his shit together and start producing. And that was after he reported 9 days before the 1st game.

Kermit

Steelers teammates not happy with Le’Veon Bell no show, led by vet G Ramon Foster, their player rep:
    “What do you do? here’s a guy who doesn’t give a damn, I guess so we’ll treatit as such. I just hate it came to this. More Ramon Foster on Bell: “He’s making 7 times what I make twice as much as Al (Villanueva) is making and we’re the guys who do it for him.”

Kermit

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

counting his pennies apparently

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Steelers teammates not happy with Le’Veon Bell no show, led by vet G Ramon Foster, their player rep:
    “What do you do? here’s a guy who doesn’t give a damn, I guess so we’ll treatit as such. I just hate it came to this. More Ramon Foster on Bell: “He’s making 7 times what I make twice as much as Al (Villanueva) is making and we’re the guys who do it for him.”
    My dad use to say that there were 3 things he hated someone complaining about. "How much fukking money he made was all 3 things". Bell's teammates can all eat a dick. Bell is his own man that has to manage his own money. None of those teammates will pay his bills 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years from now. Nor will they be around when he has to pay medical bills, walk with a limp, deal with short term memory loss, CTE and arthritis the rest of his days. The Steelers are notorious for not guaranteeing money past the 1st year. Why should he risk a career ending injury? Most of his teammates don't even know how fukked up his contract is because they don't even know basic math. Bell needs to wait until November to sign. Reduce the wear and tear on his body and move on to another team next year. Do you really think teams are going to pass on a guy that averages 130 ypg, 75 catches a season that can also pass block? The Browns would pick him up just for spite.

jjgold

Bell Just another guy to be broke by 35 drinking out of a paper bag

chico2663

bell going to stay away 10 games

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    My dad use to say that there were 3 things he hated someone complaining about. "How much fukking money he made was all 3 things". Bell's teammates can all eat a dick. Bell is his own man that has to manage his own money. None of those teammates will pay his bills 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years from now. Nor will they be around when he has to pay medical bills, walk with a limp, deal with short term memory loss, CTE and arthritis the rest of his days. The Steelers are notorious for not guaranteeing money past the 1st year. Why should he risk a career ending injury? Most of his teammates don't even know how fukked up his contract is because they don't even know basic math. Bell needs to wait until November to sign. Reduce the wear and tear on his body and move on to another team next year. Do you really think teams are going to pass on a guy that averages 130 ypg, 75 catches a season that can also pass block? The Browns would pick him up just for spite.
    earl campbell and pete johnson are both fukked up

Kermit

I think that their point was that they feel that they were part of the reason why he is making that money.

I wouldn't sacrifice almost an entire season while I am still in my prime.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Picked up Conner off waiver wire Monday. Hope Bell holds his ass out all season.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

oh he'll get a mega deal next year...crazy part is passing up 855k per week and risking a freak injury between now and the signing of his next contract, who knows, maybe he's been smart with his money, guy could have no outstanding large debts and have 10 million in the bank and not give 2 sh*ts about playing another down of football until next season under a big contract, that's his choice

freestyle raw
    freestyle raw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ong-term-value

Is this guy really going to sit out the first 10 games?

As a Steelers fan

F this guy

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think that their point was that they feel that they were part of the reason why he is making that money.I wouldn't sacrifice almost an entire season while I am still in my prime.
    That's as ridiculous as if LaAdrian Waddle would say that he's part of the reason Tom Brady is so successful. So do they think they should get some of his money? Most CEO's make much more money than the people that are doing all the blocking and tackling. The NFL is a business. They need to mind their own money and stay out of Bell's. Their contracts are TOTALLY different than his contract. They sign and trade their time for dollars just like everyone else. If they don't like it, they need to do what they need to do. Any of them could be out of the league this weekend with a career ending injury or traded like sheep to the highest bidder. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes on that team.

You, me and Bell are different people. But, you really don't know what you would do, if you were in the same position as he is. You say you wouldn't sacrifice an entire season BUT you're willing to sacrifice the rest of your career??? You're being very short sighted. You think Bell is worth what he's being paid. Bell thinks he's worth more. God bless him. If he won't believe in himself, no one else will. Most people go through life settling for what other people think of them and never achieve the success that is waiting for them out of fear and lack of faith.

Jimbo Fisher thought he was worth more than FSU, so he moved on. It's a free country. Thank God. Some people are willing to take risk on themselves. It could fail but it could succeed. It's Bell's life and I respect his decision with his life, even if I thought it was a bad one. I think it's a great move that hopefully can force the hand of not only the Steelers but start changing the way NFL contracts are handled. My wife's cousin is on a fukked up contract right now. He has to bite his tongue, stay straight and pray he doesn't get hurt for the next 2 years before he can make decent NFL money. He could only wish he had Bell's leverage.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    and this is the real reason people are pissed. They don't give 2 shits about Bell nor his family as they only care about how many points he can't give them this weekend. Now, they spin it that he's screwing people over by making his own decisions about his own life?

The USA has too many fukked up people.

Kermit

and this is the real reason people are pissed. They don't give 2 shits about Bell nor his family as they only care about how many points he can't give them this weekend. Now, they spin it that he's screwing people over by making his own decisions about his own life?

The USA has too many fukked up people.
    There are a lot of die hard Steeler fans all over the country that are upset. This is beyond fantasy.

Kermit

That's as ridiculous as if LaAdrian Waddle would say that he's part of the reason Tom Brady is so successful. So do they think they should get some of his money? Most CEO's make much more money than the people that are doing all the blocking and tackling. The NFL is a business. They need to mind their own money and stay out of Bell's. Their contracts are TOTALLY different than his contract. They sign and trade their time for dollars just like everyone else. If they don't like it, they need to do what they need to do. Any of them could be out of the league this weekend with a career ending injury or traded like sheep to the highest bidder. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes on that team.

You, me and Bell are different people. But, you really don't know what you would do, if you were in the same position as he is. You say you wouldn't sacrifice an entire season BUT you're willing to sacrifice the rest of your career??? You're being very short sighted. You think Bell is worth what he's being paid. Bell thinks he's worth more. God bless him. If he won't believe in himself, no one else will. Most people go through life settling for what other people think of them and never achieve the success that is waiting for them out of fear and lack of faith.

Jimbo Fisher thought he was worth more than FSU, so he moved on. It's a free country. Thank God. Some people are willing to take risk on themselves. It could fail but it could succeed. It's Bell's life and I respect his decision with his life, even if I thought it was a bad one. I think it's a great move that hopefully can force the hand of not only the Steelers but start changing the way NFL contracts are handled. My wife's cousin is on a fukked up contract right now. He has to bite his tongue, stay straight and pray he doesn't get hurt for the next 2 years before he can make decent NFL money. He could only wish he had Bell's leverage.
    I didn't see them say anything about wanting any of Bell's money, just saying that they helped contribute to his success.

1234 ... Last