nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Wow I was dead wrong on this game!

So with the MNF loss I'm Entering week 6: 18-12-1 ATS 60%

I'll catch up on Wednesday. As of now i'm undecided on Giants vs. Eagles.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by nflguru2018 View Post
    Wow I was dead wrong on this game!

So with the MNF loss I'm Entering week 6: 18-12-1 ATS 60%

I'll catch up on Wednesday. As of now i'm undecided on Giants vs. Eagles.
    Still nice season so far.
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nflguru2018

TNF UPDATE: If the New York Giants get both linebacker Olivier Vernon (ankle) and tight end Evan Engram (knee) for their game against Phily this Thursday, I will take them at +3. Until I hear more I won't be locking in this game, so hope to hear something more certain soon. As of this evening it's looking quite optimistic for both of the players.

The Eagles on the flip side have a great front 7, however their secondary can be exposed and with their number 1 and number 2 RBs out, they don't have extensive weapons outside of Ertz to throw the ball to. Their WRs have been lacking this season, although the return of Alshon Jeffries is notable.

I'll be posting my pick tomorrow evening for TNF.

SEASON RECORD: 18-12-1 ATS

nflguru2018

So Engram is out, while Vernon will make his debut tomorrow. Vernon in is big news for the Gmen.

Pick: NY Giants +3 over Phily

2daBank

Philly front 7 might be able to protect the shotty secondary this week seeing how gmen oline not very strong and Eli a statue in the pocket. Even worse than a statue actually! Whenever Eli even sees one his guys gettin beat it basically already a sack.

I really want to be on gmen with you, certainly lean that way. Just not sure if I pull trigger. Especially with the +3 being juiced, paying extra juice not appealing at all to me so gonna wait and see if that changes before kick., starting to be interested in the over w total dropping. Again tho seems like I’ll be better off waiting and seeing if it goes lower.

Enjoy your thread,,not many that I do but this one worth reading!!! Gl this week.

nflguru2018

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Philly front 7 might be able to protect the shotty secondary this week seeing how gmen oline not very strong and Eli a statue in the pocket. Even worse than a statue actually! Whenever Eli even sees one his guys gettin beat it basically already a sack.
    Certainly a valid concern on Eli's lack of mobility. However, I watched their last game in its entirety and I was impressed with some of Eli's rollouts to get more time to assess his downfield options. I know it's only one game but the offense with their postgame comments and infield production against Carolina definitely seemed rejuvenated and it wouldn't surprise me If they start their season turn around this Thursday.

nflguru2018

Not a huge fan of trends, but this one is worth noting: Eli Manning is 21-5 at home in October games. That's a trend you don't simply breeze over, like most.

2daBank

Certainly a valid concern on Eli's lack of mobility. However, I watched their last game in its entirety and I was impressed with some of Eli's rollouts to get more time to assess his downfield options. I know it's only one game but the offense with their postgame comments and infield production against Carolina definitely seemed rejuvenated and it wouldn't surprise me If they start their season turn around this Thursday.
    Makes sense, I feel like panthers are somewhat similar to philly in sense strength in the front 7 and secondaries can be had. Nyg is only side I would consider, just not sure I’m ready to trust them. By game time 2marro maybe i will, I’d guess better chance i play the ml than paying juice on the +3 so will have to see where line goes.

nflguru2018

Sharp money coming in on Giants causing line to drop from 3 to 2/1.5.
    Glad I locked in +3 although I believe Gmen win straight up.

nflguru2018

Last 2 picks have been rough to say the least.

Record going into Sunday: 18-13-1

I'll post week 6 Sunday tomorrow.

nflguru2018

WEEK 6:

Cleveland -1 over LA Chargers
    Miami +4 over Chicago
    Minnesota -10 over Arizona
    Denver +7 over LA Rams
    New England -3.5 over Kansas City

GL

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Miami +6.5 now...
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave BayArea888 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nflguru2018

Shaping up to be a good Sunday heading into SNF. Thank you Broncos for the backdoor cover and outstanding game by the Phins. Ugly loss by the Browns and the Vikings pushed at -10.

I love my Pats pick at 3.5 btw.

GL

nflguru2018

Week 7 Update:

So an OK Sunday following ATS wins by Miami and Denver, push with Minnesota, loss by Cleveland, and a really excruciating loss by New Engalnd as we got beat by half a point. It shouldn't have gotten there but that's how it goes.

Week 6 Sunday recap: 2-2-1

Documented YTD RECORD: 20-15-2 or 57%

I will have a play on TNF as I like a side, but awaiting further line movement and hope to post tomorrow.
    Last edited by nflguru2018; 10-16-18 at 11:49 AM.

nflguru2018

Week 7 kick off:

Denver -1.5 over Arizona

Talent wise the Broncos are leaps ahead of the Cardinals and in a short week it will show BARRING any ridiculous turnovers. Last week the Broncos team showed grit and battled the Rams pretty well aside from the rush defense, which the Cards don't have the personnel to take advantage off. In addition Vance Joseph has stated they will be adjusting their defensive packages to better the run defense. Injuries on both O lines are an equal concern and i'm banking on Miller and Chubb to be a duo wrecking crew in that department.

I trust Vance Joseph, Von Miller and this veteran Broncos team to go out and take care of business against an inferior squad.

Denver -1.5 over Arizona

"We're gonna kick their ass" -V.M

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

definitely agree on the broncos here.
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave ddittie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Sharp money coming in on Giants causing line to drop from 3 to 2/1.5.
    Glad I locked in +3 although I believe Gmen win straight up.
    Here is a hint. You know NOTHING about Sharp money. Obviously you know nothing about Sharps. Sharps wager early, NOT late. Stop acting like you know things when you do not.

nflguru2018

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is a hint. You know NOTHING about Sharp money. Obviously you know nothing about Sharps. Sharps wager early, NOT late. Stop acting like you know things when you do not.
    haha are you trying to insult me pal? For your information sharps bet early and late, not just early. Whenever they think they found the right price.
    Last edited by nflguru2018; 10-17-18 at 05:44 PM.

nflguru2018

Moreover, if you stick around I can teach you knowitall a thing or two. But with an attitude like yours...buck off my thread

booya
    booya's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16623

Will play on the Cards at home. Johnson break out game.
    Thanks for starting this thread. cheers
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave booya 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

booya
    booya's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16623

Thank you, and good luck capper.

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

nflguru2018

Week 7 kick off:

Denver -1.5 over Arizona

Talent wise the Broncos are leaps ahead of the Cardinals and in a short week it will show BARRING any ridiculous turnovers. Last week the Broncos team showed grit and battled the Rams pretty well aside from the rush defense, which the Cards don't have the personnel to take advantage off. In addition Vance Joseph has stated they will be adjusting their defensive packages to better the run defense. Injuries on both O lines are an equal concern and i'm banking on Miller and Chubb to be a duo wrecking crew in that department.

I trust Vance Joseph, Von Miller and this veteran Broncos team to go out and take care of business against an inferior squad.

Denver -1.5 over Arizona

"We're gonna kick their ass" -V.M
    Great win by Denver on TNF. With this win my documented record is now 21-15-2 (58%) ATS.

I'll catch up Saturday to post Sundays games. There's several I like already.

nflguru2018

21-15-2 (58%) ATS in 2018 so far.

Week 7 here we go:

Tampa Bay -3.5 over Cleveland
    Minnesota -3.5 over NY Jets
    Detroit -3 over Miami
    Jacksonville -4 over Houston
    Baltimore -2.5 over New Orleans
    Cincinnati +6 over Kansas City

GL!

2daBank

Love minny, like balty.

Would really like to hear your thoughts on bucs cause I love browns not only w the points but think they win. Not often you get a team that plays significantly better defense as dogs to one of the worst defenses I’ve seen! I feel like baker gonna have a huge rebound vs bucs Swiss cheese pass d. Sure bucs have better wrs but shamus a turnover machine and browns create a lot of turnovers. Also excited to see nick Chubb get 10-15 carries. Respect your opinion so if you have a chance would love to hear how you think this game gonna go or where the advantages lie for bucs.

nflguru2018

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Love minny, like balty.

Would really like to hear your thoughts on bucs cause I love browns not only w the points but think they win. Not often you get a team that plays significantly better defense as dogs to one of the worst defenses I’ve seen! I feel like Baker gonna have a huge rebound vs bucs Swiss cheese pass d. Sure Bucs have better wrs but shamus a turnover machine and browns create a lot of turnovers. Also excited to see nick Chubb get 10-15 carries. Respect your opinion so if you have a chance would love to hear how you think this game gonna go or where the advantages lie for bucs.
    Well i'm not excited about the hook, so hope that wont bite me.

I like the Browns in general this season and have been on them several times, both for and against depending on the spot. The Browns have allowed 26 sacks while the Bucs have allowed 11, so Bucs pass protection much better. In addition Browns losing their middle linebacker is a big deal especially for the first few games. Browns losing WR Higgins is a bad spot for the Browns considering he's a nice target for Mayfield. Yes Bucs have tremendous liabilities on defense, but firing their coordinator was probably a good start. Browns have 1 solid corner to cover all of Bucs threats, so good luck there.

In the end it's your bet. Gl

nflguru2018

21-15-2 (58%) ATS in 2018 so far.

Week 7 here we go:

Tampa Bay -3.5 over Cleveland
    Minnesota -3.5 over NY Jets
    Detroit -3 over Miami
    Jacksonville -4 over Houston
    Baltimore -2.5 over New Orleans
    Cincinnati +6 over Kansas City

GL!
    Tough Sunday, with bad picks on Cinci and Jax, while getting screwed on Tampa and Baltimore. Solid wins by Detroit and Minny.

23-19-2 (55%) ATS heading into MNF.

nflguru2018

MNF PICK: Ny Giants +4 over Atlanta

ddittie

I picked ATL -5.5 so got to take them -4 all day. I disagree but wish you BOL with your pick here, sir!

nflguru2018

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    I picked ATL -5.5 so got to take them -4 all day. I disagree but wish you BOL with your pick here, sir!
    I think itll be back and forth all night. If Atl wins I don't see them winning by more than 4. I think winner is decided on last drive of the game, so plus 4 is a good option tonight. I would not take 3.5, as the hook has burned me plenty. Gl

Bgizzeal
    Bgizzeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Good luck!
    I just threw some $ on Atl on the ML I Agree think it will be close ,I have been thinking that for the last few weeks about the G men and the keep burning me!! Lol now that I stayed away tonight odb and Eli will explode!! That's my luck lol!! So your good+4 lol thanks to my bad luck your good😉
    Good luck
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave Bgizzeal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nflguru2018

MNF PICK: Ny Giants +4 over Atlanta
    Wow talk about a backdoor cover for the century! Td and 2 pt conversion!!

Documented record:
    24-19-2 ATS going into week 8

Thank you giants!!

ddittie

definitely a ball buster. I actually had a ton of money on O41 + 38 with live bets. When ATL kicked that fg I was celebrating my O33.5 and happy to take a $100 profit for the day to the bank. Almost stopped watching the game, backdoor cover cost me my picks on sir but made me over $1150. haha

ddittie

Wow talk about a backdoor cover for the century! Td and 2 pt conversion!!

Documented record:
    24-19-2 ATS going into week 8

Thank you giants!!
    your pick > mine. nice job :P
    Points Awarded:

nflguru2018 gave ddittie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nflguru2018

I've been looking at the Thursday Night game between the Dolphins and Texans over the last couple of days and have not made up my mind on a play. I can make a case for both plays at +7 or -7. This is not the same Brock O we're use to seeing and he can put up points, however missing his 1st and 2nd WRs has got to hurt the O and I don't know if they can move the ball effectively without those 2.

I'll post my final decision on Thursday around 6pm Eastern.

First 123 Last