ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Hoping for a live bet on Cleveland

like they muff a punt or fumble a play and give eagles a short field but then hold em to a FG and go down 3 nothing

get them live a lot closer to -110

it worked betting ravens vs colts after 45 year old Vinny hit a 57 yarder

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

so.... story time

i saw a spot to live bet browns when they were up 5-0 and baker had them around the 40... end of 3rd Q after a first down run of 1 yard they were -400 live and i just knew they would at least get a fg or td to salt it away

then... let's go past getting a flag on eagles to continue the drive for cleveland. then let's fast forward to being in a nice 3rd and 4 around the 25....

next play was baker being bum rushed and he gets hit and floats out a FRANKLY RETARD PASS and it gets picked and my jaw drops and my eyes widen like WTF as i watch him race down the field and he is about to the 50 and there is 1 brown who has a shot at him and he somehow dives and trips him up ..... WHEW

let's then fast forward to me SWEATING OUT THE ENTIRE 4TH Q with a complete bum in for Browns and Eagles refusing to just run out the game and avoid more potential injuries... trying their damn best to win

let's recall Philly being in a 3rd and 11 and they RUN THE BALL AND GET A FIRST.... i just had that feeling. knew i was cooked

next play is the TD that i just shake my head at like "YEP... this is me, I'm cursed... bet something -400" and everything is going fine and then the worst nightmare that can occur to kill my bet or put it in a very bad position to hold up... HAPPENS

MAGICALLY

thankfully it was a backup and he didn't have enough toe drag swag to get that TD

i still figured they would score or get a FG... easily stop the browns. get ball back and get another FG chance to win it late

well... finally a stroke of luck and eagles miss a 33 yard PAT basically

still had to sweat it out a bit after browns punted away with 2 min left because they got stopped for 4th and ONE

BUT after all this BS...

I end up cashing my live -400 bet on the CLOWNS for a measly $100