peteypab89
    peteypab89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1484

Week 1, Need to hit all 4 picks. See any upsets?

I have to hit all 4 of these picks to close out a pretty fat parlay. Do you see any upsets here? Which one do you think is the most dangerous?

Pittsburgh -235 @ Cleveland

New Orleans -430 vs. Tampa Bay

Green Bay -370 vs. Chicago

Detroit -300 vs. New York Jets

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Browns might be the one.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Browns could be one because Todd Haley knows Pittsburgh.

Tampa could be one also. Saints suck in the first 2 weeks. 1-6 in week 1 since 2011 and 2-6 in week 2 since 2011. I know the defense had alot to do with it but its hard to trust them vs a division opponent that is 50% against them since Koetter was with Tampa.

Good luck

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I'd be wary of the taking Lions. They fired Jim Caldwell and replaced him with Matt Patricia. Sounds like a downgrade to me.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Browns, then jets have the best chances for the upset. I'll actually be betting the browns straight up week 1.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    I'd be wary of the taking Lions. They fired Jim Caldwell and replaced him with Matt Patricia. Sounds like a downgrade to me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

pittsburgh can lose & detroit could easily shit the bed week 1

peteypab89
    peteypab89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1484

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    pittsburgh can lose & detroit could easily shit the bed week 1
    Kinda the way i see it right now. I think the Saints can handle Tampa since the Bucs are gonna be trotting Fitzpicktrick out there, & this current Bears squad isn't beating Rodgers in Lambeau.

Detroit is that see-saw team though. Start out 1-3, then win 3 straight, then lose to the worst team in the league, then go on the road & beat New England, then... But the Jets only won once on the road last year, & I do like that Blount is in the Lions backfield now.

Pittsburgh makes me most nervous since Cleveland is kind of an unknown to me with all the talent they've added. They already played the Steelers close last year & Pittsburgh seems to play down to opponents. This is the most meaningful football game played in Cleveland in years so the Browns are gonna bring intensity. If I make it past this game, I like my chances.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by peteypab89 View Post
    Kinda the way i see it right now. I think the Saints can handle Tampa since the Bucs are gonna be trotting Fitzpicktrick out there, & this current Bears squad isn't beating Rodgers in Lambeau.

Detroit is that see-saw team though. Start out 1-3, then win 3 straight, then lose to the worst team in the league, then go on the road & beat New England, then... But the Jets only won once on the road last year, & I do like that Blount is in the Lions backfield now.

Pittsburgh makes me most nervous since Cleveland is kind of an unknown to me with all the talent they've added. They already played the Steelers close last year & Pittsburgh seems to play down to opponents. This is the most meaningful football game played in Cleveland in years so the Browns are gonna bring intensity. If I make it past this game, I like my chances.
    yeah the fact you have them strung all together makes it that much more stressful lol

its not a bad parlay at all but like you mentioned, pittsburgh does play to their opponents and detroit is inconsistent as shit. one minute they are playoff material then the next they are dumpster juice. it should hit. GL