frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Zero chance Broncos win more then 7 games in 2018

Look likes another long year for the Broncos. This offense has no identity, and Keenum isn't much an upgrade from Siemians who they dumped. They will likely finish last. The Raiders should run the West with Gruden back.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

they need the following
    41 cut immediately
    37 given some protein bars to pass protect
    12 Sent to Canada in a trade package that involves a keg of Canadian Whiskey
    Joseph demoted to asst DB Coach
    Hire a General Manager and leave John Elway as VP to oversee what a GM does but not be GM, GM is a grind and Elway has too many stakes in the fire to do the job well but as VP does great.
    Chad Kelly is your future treat him right do not let him get thrown into the fire or given junk time, groom him like a Bubba does to Joe on his first day in the joint!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looked at betting the Denver team total under but their scheudle sets up well, very easy first 5 games, and the altitude advantage is huge. I don't like their offensive line and I think Shermur made Keenum look better than he is, but this division is far from elite.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Over

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Look likes another long year for the Broncos. This offense has no identity, and Keenum isn't much an upgrade from Siemians who they dumped. They will likely finish last. The Raiders should run the West with Gruden back.
    Broncos might be the worst team in the division - defense is slipping - offense is non existence for years now- even when they won the super bowl few years back - was all defense - Raiders ain’t winning with that defense - There offense will be good tho

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

They can split with my Raiders. SD and KC both sweep em. 1-5 in Division maybe. I think they suck other then a pass rush that looks lights out.

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

The Denver Broncos are going to make the playoffs. OVER easily! They have awesome rookie recovers Defense line is going to get after the quarterbacks hard. The corners are the weakest part of the defense. But the pressure on the quarterbacks will hide slot. Coach Joseph has learned and is ready to be a coach. Trust me. Broncos OVER easy and are going to surprise everyone. Looking at this thread. Standout rookies with veterans. Let's GO. Broncos! ALL DAY

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    The Denver Broncos are going to make the playoffs. OVER easily! They have awesome rookie recovers Defense line is going to get after the quarterbacks hard. The corners are the weakest part of the defense. But the pressure on the quarterbacks will hide slot. Coach Joseph has learned and is ready to be a coach. Trust me. Broncos OVER easy and are going to surprise everyone. Looking at this thread. Standout rookies with veterans. Let's GO. Broncos! ALL DAY
    you sound like the Denver post, LMAO. I love the broncettes but they are gonna get crushed especially in the division. same problems, no offfense, bad coach, and now issues in the no fly zone, 7 would be with a few lucky bounces!

ikid2groove415

They auctually got solid weapons on offense - not sold on Keenum - he’s need 2 prove more

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I like that new Rooke Back you got,Royce Freeman.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    you sound like the Denver post, LMAO. I love the broncettes but they are gonna get crushed especially in the division. same problems, no offfense, bad coach, and now issues in the no fly zone, 7 would be with a few lucky bounces!
    That von Miller deal is looking terrible - just as I expected

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I like that new Rooke Back you got,Royce Freeman.
    yeah watch that new back get blown up on blitz protection, that is why he was great in college and not drafted needs some sand in his shorts! You cant pass protect you dont play on Sundays!

ikid2groove415

AFC west is tough - Definitely a offensive division except Denver- Raiders/KC/Chargers will put up points

packerd_00

yeah watch that new back get blown up on blitz protection, that is why he was great in college and not drafted needs some sand in his shorts! You cant pass protect you dont play on Sundays!
    He's gonna be thrown into the ring early on in the year id imagine,he's outplayed Booker for the most part.Maybe your spot on and hell flop,well see.

danshan11

He's gonna be thrown into the ring early on in the year id imagine,he's outplayed Booker for the most part.Maybe your spot on and hell flop,well see.
    I would say outplaying Booker is not saying much, Denver cant get any serious free agent backs to consider going there with that O line and the scheme, Wont see any action and any action will get you a low avg and will Cleveland Brown their career!

007D

Yea Royce Freeman... And our receivers all 3 from the draft are going to make some serious plays with Keenum. Cortland Siutton is going to be a beast in the N. F. L. Emanuel Sanders is going to be good this year. If Demaryius Thomas does go hard. The offense would go to a whole different caliber . But who knows what he is doing. The coach is working out players harder this year. This team is ready as underdogs that is when they thrive. Just saying

packerd_00

I would say outplaying Booker is not saying much, Denver cant get any serious free agent backs to consider going there with that O line and the scheme, Wont see any action and any action will get you a low avg and will Cleveland Brown their career!
    I dont know mate,ive seen runningbacks with bad O lines showup in the past,its rare but it can happen.Not saying it will this time,but I wouldnt completly throw the baby out with the bath water.

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Id watch out for the Chargers in the West. Bronco's IMO wont win 5, at best 4-12

ikid2groove415

Chargers if healthy can compete for a super bowl

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    Id watch out for the Chargers in the West. Bronco's IMO wont win 5, at best 4-12
    what other teams drops to 3 or 4 wins with 1 or 2 major injuries? this team is not ready to compete and wont be until they make some major changes. The NFL is a pay to play league and Denver is trying to win 80s style with great D and a journeyman offense! Name one legit in his prime star on the offense?

007D

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    4-12. You and I see way differently on the Broncos. That is why we love football. I think the Broncos are going to be in the playoff race all the way. Can't wait for football season. Already. College football in 2 weeks.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Chargers if healthy can compete for a super bowl
    Rivers never seems to get hurt for some reason.

ikid2groove415

Rivers never seems to get hurt for some reason.
    He deserves a ring - very solid QB

packerd_00

He deserves a ring - very solid QB
    Yeah he's carried alot of crummy Teams over the years to be honest.

ikid2groove415

4-12. You and I see way differently on the Broncos. That is why we love football. I think the Broncos are going to be in the playoff race all the way. Can't wait for football season. Already. College football in 2 weeks.
    This coming Saturday college football starts

ikid2groove415

Yeah he's carried alot of crummy Teams over the years to be honest.
    He had that RUN with LT/Gates in there prime - but agree he’s been playing with bums - This season will be different- they are loaded on defense/offense

007D

This coming Saturday college football starts
    College Football this week. Yes. Even better. 🏈

ikid2groove415

College Football this week. Yes. Even better. 🏈
    The official kickoff is really 2 Saturday’s from today

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

KC is only team that will give SD a challenge for Division. My Raiders can't get by in a Division with this much offensive fire power. They have too many question marks on defense. Hope I'm wrong but, SD seems to have a chance if Rivers holds up. KC has to rely on a QB with no experience. Patrick is a gunslinger. He will give the fans more excitement. He will also give them something else to complain about other then a QB or OC that wouldn't take enough chances. The AFC West is really looking a lot like the old AFL league type offenses. The Raiders have a fresh undrafted RB Warren from Texas. If Marshawn will play to his potential this will be a real smash mouth running attack. Along with a group of talented WR's if Cooper has his head screwed on straight.

packerd_00

He had that RUN with LT/Gates in there prime - but agree he’s been playing with bums - This season will be different- they are loaded on defense/offense
    Looking at this season he just lost Hunter Henry for the year,which sucks for him, but he's still got Melvin Gordon and his receiving corps is intact.

Were on the same page with this,time to put up or shutup,this is the time to make something happen.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-20-18 at 02:13 PM.