flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Bengals +3 is free $

Anyone that says you can't make $ pre season NFL can blow me

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Dallas backup QB is a preseason star, even more productive than Sloter. Good luck!

flakeandbake

that's music to my ears man. thanks

flakeandbake

last time Dallas had a pre-season star it was Dak Prescott. And I was all over him and Romo retired

flakeandbake

Yea that back up looked like a real stud. Too busy lookin at that than the actual Line on the game

21 - 13 Bengals

flakeandbake

Any1 else just take the Bengals to Pound Town, USA orrrrrrr

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post

Yea that back up looked like a real stud. Too busy lookin at that than the actual Line on the game

21 - 13 Bengals
    Chill bro 😁 Look at his stats from last season and you will see. Didn't play good for this game which was lucky for you. I didn't bet this one, even though I liked Bengals ML at 2.50 at first (because of Jason Garret's preseason coaching).
    Nice win, guess you were swetting it a little by halftime 😉 🙌

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Chill bro  Look at his stats from last season and you will see. Didn't play good for this game which was lucky for you. I didn't bet this one, even though I liked Bengals ML at 2.50 at first (because of Jason Garret's preseason coaching).
    Nice win, guess you were swetting it a little by halftime  
    I wasn't sweating shit at halftime. I was taking the over of 17.5 at half bc I had under 42. You sound like another "numbers guy" that's about to have a longgg season of NFL

flakeandbake

Ohh you mean Mike White's stats last year in College when he was playing in College? ohh ... My bad man I was betting an NFL game

The J-Dizzle

It was a joke since Bengals had 0 points and I thought you had Bengals+3. But you won 😊 Have I done anything to you, you are very defensive? I was just stating a fact. Sorry if I offended you in any way by commenting and wishing you good luck.

The one I talked about was Cooper Rush who hade 74.5 completion percentage, 398 yards with 6 TDs and 0 INTs last preseason. That's a QB that you wanna have in the preseason.

Numbers guy? Sure I use efficiency metrics as a tool to find edges for games. During preseason the main "numbers" I use as a tool is coaching tendencies. "Numbers" is very effective if you know how to use them.

Nice win, I was leaning Bengals ML so at least I would have been swetting a little by half time if I would have made the bet. 🙈

Yesterday I had under 38.5 Rams-Raiders, Under 21.5 1st half Vikings-Jaguars and over 41 Titans-Tampa. Total preseason record 12-0.

Wish you all the luck in the future buddy!😊

flakeandbake

Bro let's move forward onto the next lock, I don't have time to pussy foot back and forth over old $