MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Good bet? Bills(1200) to win AFC East and Jets(1400) to win AFC East

Tom Brady will be 41. Favre and Peyton suddenly played terrible at 41, the most recent QBs in memory to attempt it.

I'm looking to the Bills and Jets as possible benefactors, subtracting Miami from the equation because I don't believe Tannehill will play well enough coming off injury. Even uninjured, he was never really good enough to win consistently.

It's like a hedgebet, with pretty decent payouts. Fresh off a SB appearance I think NE has inflated odds. I find this doublebet interesting because Bridgewater might be the week 1 starter.

MoonPond

Ignore me all you want, I called it. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...o-jets-qb-fray

Suck it.

MoonPond

Centering your hopes on a 41 year old Brady, making a questionable call that costs a SB and losing a promising backup QB to another team where it went public that Belicheck was against trading Garropolo, and then the offensive coordinator opts out of being head coach of the Colts after promising he would be. I'm seeing a crazy amount of red flags here.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Patriots or nothing.

MoonPond

How ****** am I?

Bills and Jets suck, Dolphins can go 3 games up on the Patriots if they beat them this week. Total choke job bet.