Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Browns on my radar this season
    Don't go there, JTS. They're dysfunctional and have the worst coach in all the NFL. They are still the worst team in the league.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's so hard, because you can't get much worse.

I've posted about this before but one of the things that keep those day to day give and take markets going are those teams that don't go back an forth, they stretch it out.

I've called this the Tiger Woods or New England Patriot effect. Regardless of their impact on the markets, those streakers that everyone tries to bounce just bury the bettors.

It's the same effect for the other end, the losing end.

Things evolve and change over time, but when you look at the Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns, well, let's just say it's an anomaly.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

It's trump fault

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Very disappointed that Josh Gordon is still MIA. I was really excited and was looking forward to see him back at 100% with Jarvis Landry and see what the Browns could do.
    I'm hearing that he will be back right before the season starts. We good!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nfl needs to wake up and remove marijuana from their list of banned substances. The obscene amount of painkillers they pump the players full of are 100x worse for your overall health.

Browns are an abortion of a franchise. It starts at the top. Haslem is not a good owner.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

clear case of racism

oh your faggy sports shit transcends every other idiot thought you have

cool

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

josh gordon’s weed carrier 💡

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Browns are a fukking clown show and should be relegated to the MAC
    I'm in the middle of both and that is some funny shyt! Live equal distance from Kent St. and Akron. I think the Browns will be more competitive.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nfl needs to wake up and remove marijuana from their list of banned substances. The obscene amount of painkillers they pump the players full of are 100x worse for your overall health.

Browns are an abortion of a franchise. It starts at the top. Haslem is not a good owner.
    I don't know how it happened Gravy-I agree 100%. I guess we are brothers now...?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

+1000%. Went through it with the Bucs/Rays/Lightning. Nothing changes 'til that does. The Knicks could import the entire Golden State squad and they'd find a way to miss the playoffs.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

+1000%. Went through it with the Bucs/Rays/Lightning. Nothing changes 'til that does. The Knicks could import the entire Golden State squad and they'd find a way to miss the playoffs.
    You really believe the Knicks would miss the playoff with GSW roster? -_- zZz curry alone would put the Knicks into the playoff

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Admittedly, I'm a Browns homer but I really think they are going to make a huge jump this year unless the wheels fall off in the locker room.

I see them winning 8 games minimum. The schedule is very friendly this season. They'll split with the Steelers and Ravens but win both games versus Cinci. Beat the Jets, Bucs and most likely the Chargers coming East for an early game in Cleveland. I think the Chiefs, Panthers, Texans and Saints are all tossups and most likely losses to Atlanta, Denver and the Raiders. The first game against Pittsburgh will set the tone of the entire season. They should have beaten Pitt last year but screwed up and the entire season went in the shitter after that game.
    No offense Mac, but this makes me think you've been hanging out with the boys...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    You really believe the Knicks would miss the playoff with GSW roster? -_- zZz curry alone would put the Knicks into the playoff
    It's called hyperbole, emphasizing the fact that Dolan is/has been/will always be a shitty owner. Come on man.

ikid2groove415

It's called hyperbole, emphasizing the fact that Dolan is/has been/will always be a shitty owner. Come on man.
    In basketball your 1 superstar away from being good - phill Jackson was a big set back for the Knicks - I think both kyrie/Leonard will be a Knick after this season -

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No offense Mac, but this makes me think you've been hanging out with the boys...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i can be a jarvis landry fan

ikid2groove415

Browns going welcome a wash up dez Bryant -_-zZz

Mac4Lyfe

If I was hanging with Gordon and Calloway, they would both have their heads out of their asses and would be clean as a whistle. The Browns need to hire me to chaperone these bozos. Their piss would be so clean, you would be able to drink it.
    You know I watch a lot of football, especially training camps and practices. I can tell when teams are looking good that translate on the field. This could be a very good Browns team if they can stay out of trouble.

I will bump this thread by week 8. If Gordon and Calloway don't get suspended and the Browns don't have any significant injuries, they are going to be leading the AFC North. CAN'T WAIT!!!

ikid2groove415

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Go Gators
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Browns over 5 win total is a slam dunk

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm liking Browns to cover against the Steelers week 1, actually.

It's early yet but I think the +6 will be a good ticket to have by game time.

I think.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I'm liking Browns to cover against the Steelers week 1, actually.

It's early yet but I think the +6 will be a good ticket to have by game time.

I think.

Pittsburgh tends 2 play down 2 there level of competition- maybe a FG game

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Pittsburgh tends 2 play down 2 there level of competition- maybe a FG game
    True.

It's early yet and I actually predict the line to drop to 5, but I think by game time we see it tick back up again.

There are sixes out there, I own some from Nevada already and am told I can still get more at that price.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    True.

It's early yet and I actually predict the line to drop to 5, but I think by game time we see it tick back up again.

There are sixes out there, I own some from Nevada already and am told I can still get more at that price.

Pittsburgh/Dallas/raiders all public teams - They got the most fans

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Pittsburgh/Dallas/raiders all public teams - They got the most fans
    Yeah, I think Pittsburgh gets some traction by game time and the early money are those guys trying to get the Browns to cover or outsmart the books.

That getting the Browns to cover money will be there all season long after last year.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I feel for my kids. They've only known the Browns sucking. We do have the Windians and had the Cav's for 4 years. Oh well. The one title that would mean the most is football. Cleveland is a football city.

The Bengals have to shore up that shit OL. We'll see how the 2 new additions do coming off injuries. They also have soft corners. Good luck with that. Bengals will be lucky to win 5 games IMO.
    Soft corners? They have one of the best CBs in the league in William Jackson III!! Just look at ABs stats when he was lined up against him last season. MOST UNDERRATED player right now.

ikid2groove415

I said bengals will bounce back - will challenge Pittsburgh for the AFC north -

The J-Dizzle

I agree and I like them aswell. They could be deadly with everyone healthy. That's a big if with that team ofc.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    I agree and I like them aswell. They could be deadly with everyone healthy. That's a big if with that team ofc.
    What’s Marvin Lewis doing 2 keep his job? He’s a decent coach but can’t win in the playoffs ...

The J-Dizzle

What’s Marvin Lewis doing 2 keep his job? He’s a decent coach but can’t win in the playoffs ...
    Well luckily you don't need to win a playoff game to win the division.😀

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

If I was hanging with Gordon and Calloway, they would both have their heads out of their asses and would be clean as a whistle. The Browns need to hire me to chaperone these bozos. Their piss would be so clean, you would be able to drink it.
    You know I watch a lot of football, especially training camps and practices. I can tell when teams are looking good that translate on the field. This could be a very good Browns team if they can stay out of trouble.

I will bump this thread by week 8. If Gordon and Calloway don't get suspended and the Browns don't have any significant injuries, they are going to be leading the AFC North. CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Crack is whack yo.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Andy Dalton still playing qb?
    Marv Lewis still coaching team?

If yes, then you are in trouble with that prediction.

ikid2groove415

Andy Dalton still playing qb?
    Marv Lewis still coaching team?

If yes, then you are in trouble with that prediction.
    2015-2013 isn’t 2 long ago- Dalton isn’t that bad - I’m talking about regular season - I know Marvin Lewis playoff record lol

Mac4Lyfe

I know it's preseason but if you can't tell the Browns have some playmakers then you need glasses. Also Mayfield looks damn good already. That TD strike to Calloway was a thing of beauty. If him and Calloway can stay out of trouble, this offense is going to be dynamite.

First 1234 Last