ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Now let's talk seri0us about nniggerrs. If you are black I am not referring to you. Many black folks have higher IQs and are better people then myself! But, a good majority of this race are complete free loading, filthy fockn nniggerrs that want everything handed to them. Whites must unite and get some balls and fight these animals. If there were odds on Whitey taken a stand i would bet the farm on the nniggerrs. The white man is controlled by the white women. The men haven't got a ball in their pants. This generation of white men are complete fockn pucies! Glad I'm 52 so I don't have to see much more of these nniggerrs controlling our country with the threat of violence. Blame the pucie white man!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

So far this thread has been a howl.........Lol.
    ....good ole Pauly knows how to stir shit up.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Mine feel it is disrespectful. Probably because they have been raised that way. To have respect for the flag of their country, to have a love of country, and to show respect for others.

The NFLPA is wrong. It is not able President Trump. All he did was voice what millions of people were thinking and saying. Only the players didn't care that they were alienating the people who had previously supported them. The owners wised up to the tanking ratings, the lower ticket and merchandise sells, and the complaints from their advertisers who were getting complaints from people who have purchase power.

Every NFL player could have held kneel downs all summer long. Media would have covered them. They could have invited people to come kneel with them for an hour or so. That would have reached some. Kneeling during the anthem is only to turn your average fan/viewer/supporter off. They don't have this issue in college football because the players are in the tunnels.
    Most definitely as they are not allowed to change their opinions until old enough to know better.....

Just like religion or any authority for that matter.......

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also,what if you were a black mother who was raised in the ghetto and still
    lives in the ghetto..........

Your environment would be nothing but pain and misery as the only way to make money in the ghetto is drug dealing..

They hate authority figures as they blame them for their lives.......

We know this is not true but they don't..........

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Another nniggerr shot for not complying with police. The racist cops shot the nniggerr for reaching for a gun. When are we going to stand up and put a stop to police brutality? These cops think they can just shoot any nniggerr for reaching for a gun? Come on people get behind your nniggerr brethren and fight this injustice!!!! The nniggerrs be needn yo helps!! lol Another nniggerr down. I thinks it's terrible...I am going to write all my elected officials and fight along side my retarded fockn nniggerr friends. This is why nniggerrss this is why some of the innocent ones get a bad rap. If you are able to rationalize at all you would understand. But, most of you are nniggerrs and just want to be combative. So, I say with all my heart, "Fock OFF!" Hope these killings top police killings each year. I would like for that to be a wagered outcome. Make it more exciting. Can't say I like either side. I would still put my $$$ on police.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just bench players that don’t stand it so simple nobody cares about ghetto people anyway

First 12