petermoon
    petermoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1172

An innocent man

He's black, therefore he didn't do it.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Whenever you have a bigbusiness or venom72 around you're bound to have the shit flies that surround them

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    JJ it’s never a robbery gone wrong in a house anymore. It’s usually money owed. Or a triangle situation.
    People with money are usually murdered for only 2 reasons, money motive and or scorned lover scenario....

Then again in the hood and among the young and hard core, tempers flair easily and gang violence is certainly something to consider in this case also..

Drug deals gone bad people get shot and killed alot also.. Thugs know drug dealers have a ton of cash and are easy cash robbery targets.. They never feel bad about robbing a drug dealer either.. It's kinda got a little moral twist so to speak to it..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think the giant player didn’t even know about the hell was going on half their family and friends are criminals

dlowilly

I read his brother I think it was caused a scene on a plane ride to go see janoris about this stuff because he was too paranoid to take a plane ride or some crap

Bunch of clowns

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    scorned lover scenario....

Then again in the hood and among the young and hard core, tempers flair easily
    There’s more down low violence on the NY Giant squad than a whole summer’s worth of merciless buttstabbing in Provincetown.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

When hes aqquited Kap can finally stand

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    When hes aqquited Kap can finally stand
    NFL is an embarrassment. You got all these athletes crying about equality and kneeling all over the place yet they can't even get a season started without a player murdering someone or beating the shit out of their wife/girlfriend. Then they wonder why no one cares.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Looking like their investigating whether this guy was strangled or suffocated.

Christ
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-27-18 at 01:44 PM.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

So is this like Aaron Hernandez. Another NFL guy is a murderer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold

Brother now a person of interest

Maybe him?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Brother now a person of interest

Maybe him?
    Makes sense

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

If the brother did do it he should have kept flying right out of the country.

jjgold

A man found dead at Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins' Fair Lawn home died after a fight with Jenkins' brother, according to documents obtained Thursday by NJ Advance Media.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Someone know janoris was gay

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    NFL is an embarrassment. You got all these athletes crying about equality and kneeling all over the place yet they can't even get a season started without a player murdering someone or beating the shit out of their wife/girlfriend. Then they wonder why no one cares.
    Kap doesn't even have a speeding ticket, runs a charity for children, donates 1 million dollars even though his career is over.

He is nothing like these thugs but the right wing looks can't get over it.

What if I told you the anthem has nothing to do with the military.

Fun fact : The government PAYS every team, EVERY game 30k.to perform the anthem ceremony. It's paid patriotism.

penetrating jerkoffs bitch but their fat asses are not even in the seat, blabbering in the beer line with their hats on. Complete hypocrites

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

scary

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Kap doesn't even have a speeding ticket, runs a charity for children, donates 1 million dollars even though his career is over.

Fun fact : The government PAYS every team, EVERY game 30k.to perform the anthem ceremony. It's paid patriotism.

penetrating jerkoffs bitch but their fat asses are not even in the seat, blabbering in the beer line with their hats on. Complete hypocrites
    If that's true and our military tax dollars pays the NFL to play the National Anthem for every game then I vote to have that stopped.. Now I hate the NFL and how it's run even more.. Thanks....

I'll still watch and bet on it though....

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

I never called Kap a criminal. You just added that part in by yourself. But I would say most of what he is doing now was in response to him being massacred by media, fans, and owners. It was more of a "save face" campaign rather than "I actually need to help the community" type deal which was pretty apparent for most of the players following his lead.

I was talking more about all the violence of many players, several who took the injustice stance, then not soon after became an embarrassment for the movement with drugs/alcohol arrests, domestic violence, or whatever else. Kneel, or don't kneel, at least try and pretend you care for the cause more than a few minutes week during an anthem. Shit most of these guys probably haven't even done more than the minimum the league asks them to do.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I never called Kap a criminal. You just added that part in by yourself. But I would say most of what he is doing now was in response to him being massacred by media, fans, and owners. It was more of a "save face" campaign rather than "I actually need to help the community" type deal which was pretty apparent for most of the players following his lead.
    If I had to guess I'd say the same.. Kap is doing charity now for character damage control more then anything else....

jjgold

Kap not a bad guy

Harmless

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kap not a bad guy

Harmless
    No he's an idiot, anti police, anti America.. Muslim wanna be... His talent on the field was fading so he started the kneeling crap to get notoriety... Wearing pig socks was look at me..

dlowilly

No he's an idiot, anti police, anti America.. Muslim wanna be... His talent on the field was fading so he started the kneeling crap to get notoriety... Wearing pig socks was look at me..

jjgold

He can easily play on an NFL team as a back up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He can easily play on an NFL team as a back up
    Probably as a back up..

That's not gonna happen now because he was and still is too much of a team distraction.. He brought that all on himself when he wasn't good enough to start as QB.. Like a child he threw a tantrum and started distracting and protesting during our National Anthems.. He was benched and couldn't handle it, went on a rouge mission....

Now he can't get a job.. Justice served and rightfully so.. That's the way I see it anyways...

jjgold

This case I’ll get off seven years tops

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    When these two jerk Offs agree on something, you know you are on the wrong side of an issue.

Sorry Jibby, you're always respectful.....Dlow, You're the only jerk off here.

But you're both still way off here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

New York Giants' Janoris Jenkins, right, takes off his helmet during practice at the NFL football team's training camp in East Rutherford, N.J., on Monday, June 4, 2018. Seth Wenig Associated Press

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

Former Gators star Janoris Jenkins breaks silence about dead body found in his home

BY JORDAN MCPHERSON
    jmcpherson@miamiherald.com
    July 05, 2018 03:27 PM
    Updated July 05, 2018 03:40 PM

Janoris Jenkins has broken his silence.
    A little more than a week after reports surfaced that a dead body was found in Jenkins' New Jersey home while he was in Florida, the New York Giants cornerback and Florida Gators star took to Instagram to release a statement about the situation.

“With Regret and sadness I wish to inform the fans, and the public a good friend of mine Roosevelt Rene a.k.a Trypps Beats was found dead at my place of residence,” Jenkins wrote in a post on Thursday. "Trypps was a good friend and we were collaborating on music production together. It truly hurts my heart to know he has passed away. At the time of the incident I was in Florida preparing to finish off my promotional tour. As this is an ongoing incident, I cannot answer any questions related to the investigation. I am praying for Roosevelt and his family."

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

New York Giants' Janoris Jenkins, right, takes off his helmet during practice at the NFL football team's training camp in East Rutherford, N.J., on Monday, June 4, 2018. Seth Wenig Associated Press

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

Former Gators star Janoris Jenkins breaks silence about dead body found in his home

BY JORDAN MCPHERSON
    jmcpherson@miamiherald.com
    July 05, 2018 03:27 PM
    Updated July 05, 2018 03:40 PM

Janoris Jenkins has broken his silence.
    A little more than a week after reports surfaced that a dead body was found in Jenkins' New Jersey home while he was in Florida, the New York Giants cornerback and Florida Gators star took to Instagram to release a statement about the situation.

“With Regret and sadness I wish to inform the fans, and the public a good friend of mine Roosevelt Rene a.k.a Trypps Beats was found dead at my place of residence,” Jenkins wrote in a post on Thursday. "Trypps was a good friend and we were collaborating on music production together. It truly hurts my heart to know he has passed away. At the time of the incident I was in Florida preparing to finish off my promotional tour. As this is an ongoing incident, I cannot answer any questions related to the investigation. I am praying for Roosevelt and his family."

So what went on with the brother and the friend,has anything come out.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is all I saw

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Brotha shoulda called Ray Donovan

First 12