VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

NFL's national anthem policy will punish teams if players don't stand on sidelines

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

The Trump effect.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Trump effect.....

continues to make America great again

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It's a shame that this is even an issue.

The United States of America. Greatest country in the history of the Earth.

Provides more opportunity than any country ever in existence for all citizens.

And we got grown men acting like babies kneeling for the anthem.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave hostile takeover 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

It's what happens when, for 50 years, you let the exception become the rule and grant lienency to inferior members of society... you eventually become the lowest common denominator

Trump and millions of Americans say enough is enough, and caused the pricks running TV and the NFL to right their ship for fear of becoming themselves the broke subordinates they employ

The powder keg has been lit

Watch the left self implode on espn tonite

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2411

Doesn't do a damn thing. All it does it make those on the field stand. Protesters will stay in the tunnel till the anthem is over.

Trump pansies will still be crying.

I hope a whole team stays in the locker room.

NFL kisses his ass because they're a big money maker, the tax breaks they got probably saved billions. Corporations and banks taking over the country, the average joe's have to fight to get bad healthcare plans. The only people who love Trump are people who have money in the stock market....and racist bastards who don't want blacks and foreigners in their neighborhoods. And banks .…...and big corporations.....and guys who love their guns.

There I said it.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Stand stand stand!!!!!
    NFL is a choice
    Owners made a stand
    Don't like it quit
    Tunnel boys are not the answer
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The players are just cutting their own throats here. Look what happened to Kap. Now the Supreme Court is coming down on the side of employers and not Liberal crybaby employees. The players can stay in the dressing room or stand on the sideline. If I own a team, and a player refuses to stand on the sideline, I kick his worthless arse off of the team. Liberals are a disease and like a cancer, they must be stopped. If it is my business, I will do whatever in the hell I want, as long as it is legal. Refusing to hire or play someone is perfectly legal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's what happens when, for 50 years, you let the exception become the rule and grant lienency to inferior members of society... you eventually become the lowest common denominator

Trump and millions of Americans say enough is enough, and caused the pricks running TV and the NFL to right their ship for fear of becoming themselves the broke subordinates they employ

The powder keg has been lit

Watch the left self implode on espn tonite
    I tend to agree with this a little bet.. I think of it like this.. Examples... I'm sure I'll be called racist for this..

1) You let in enough Muslim refugees into a small Country then that Country slowly becomes a violent poor Islamic State. It begins to lose it's identity.. Hence Germany and Sweden..

2) You let in millions of more illegal Mexican immigrants into America the crime and State debts climb and your cities quickly become dirty, over crowded, drug infested and begin looking like a third world Country where no one speaks English anymore.. Demographics change rapidly.. Hence LA, California and border towns in Texas now..

3) Etc...

Liberalism and complete blind acceptance doesn't always work out in the end..... OUCH!!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

I don't reckon Trump had alot to do with this,their losing revenue,and that's the bottom line.

Don't buy what the Media is feeding you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Means NOTHING
    The players won't come out for the anthem

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Means NOTHING
    The players won't come out for the anthem
    Fine the players as well,alot of them are so cheap with their money.

Just fining the owners does nothing.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Why is it so important to anyone to make sure that a player is out there standing for the anthem? Is it because you get a thrill out of forcing your will on another human being? Who gives a flying f@ck is players are out there? So you want to penalize people because they didn't do what you say. So free will is essentially dead in this country. Deport them. Take their paychecks away. Take freedom of choice away. All because they don't stand before a flag.

Insanity.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave klemopixx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Here's a good question: Does anyone know WHY people are kneeling during the national anthem? Why do you think they are doing it?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Congrats to the NFL for listening to their fans. Now we can go back to just talking about football on Sundays.

Make the NFL Great Again!

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I never gave a shit, honestly. These guys can do whatever they want. Just cover the damn number and we're good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and Nitrogen

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Doesn't do a damn thing. All it does it make those on the field stand. Protesters will stay in the tunnel till the anthem is over.

Trump pansies will still be crying.

I hope a whole team stays in the locker room.

NFL kisses his ass because they're a big money maker, the tax breaks they got probably saved billions. Corporations and banks taking over the country, the average joe's have to fight to get bad healthcare plans. The only people who love Trump are people who have money in the stock market....and racist bastards who don't want blacks and foreigners in their neighborhoods. And banks .…...and big corporations.....and guys who love their guns.

There I said it.
    Ya, it does something. It ends their ability to use the anthem as a time for attention whoring. If they want to stay in the locker room fine. They can be pussies out of our sight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why is it so important to anyone to make sure that a player is out there standing for the anthem? Is it because you get a thrill out of forcing your will on another human being? Who gives a flying f@ck is players are out there? So you want to penalize people because they didn't do what you say. So free will is essentially dead in this country. Deport them. Take their paychecks away. Take freedom of choice away. All because they don't stand before a flag.

Insanity.
    It's a show of respect and unity.. Many American people love this Country and are patriotic. Maybe some have relatives that fought and or even died fighting for this Country.. NFL is an American sport, many NFL American fans are patriotic, many active US soldiers watch the NFL every Sunday as past time also.. They don't wanna see players kneeling during the Anthem. Paying fans also going to the games don't wanna see players kneeling during the Anthem..

I know I don't like seeing it.. Stay in the locker room if you don't like the Anthem and America... Give the paying fans 2 minutes of the patriotism they want and deserve...

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They will stand

Players don't give up camera time

If inside, noone can see their faces

Teams will force it down their throats if they have too...need public support for stadiums and infrastructure, etc

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

It's a show of respect and unity.. Many American people love this Country and are patriotic. Maybe some have relatives that fought and or even died fighting for this Country.. NFL is an American sport, many NFL American fans are patriotic, many active US soldiers watch the NFL every Sunday as past time also.. They don't wanna see players kneeling during the Anthem. Paying fans also going to the games don't wanna see players kneeling during the Anthem..

I know I don't like seeing it.. Stay in the locker room if you don't like the Anthem and America... Give the paying fans 2 minutes of the patriotism they want and deserve...

What about the rights of the fans that don't want to hear the anthem? I'm tired of hearing it at every sporting event. Just play the fukking game already.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Don’t get the unusual fascination with what grown men do with themselves during a song. Who gives a flying fuk?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

NFL fukks it up again

They really can’t get out of their own way on anything

Have some balls and say we’re all standing for the anthem or do nothing at all...they’re giving players an out here and attention will still be on players that decide not to come out for the anthem

Pussy move and this is from someone who doesn’t give a shit either way...just laughable that they solved nothing again!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Here's a good question: Does anyone know WHY people are kneeling during the national anthem? Why do you think they are doing it?
    To protest police shootings.

However the problem all started because kaepernick did it without saying anything about why he was doing it. If he says why hes doing it from the start the whole narrative is different.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What about the rights of the fans that don't want to hear the anthem? I'm tired of hearing it at every sporting event. Just play the fukking game already.
    Haters gonna hate.. Lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    To protest police shootings.

However the problem all started because kaepernick did it without saying anything about why he was doing it. If he says why hes doing it from the start the whole narrative is different.
    It was and still is an anti police protest. Don't forget the Crappernick pig hating socks he wore.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

It was and still is an anti police protest. Don't forget the Crappernick pig hating socks he wore.

He's protesting POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICANS.

It is NOT an anti-police protest. Try getting it right!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Insanity.
    I,t wasn't important until Trump sucked them all into believing nonsense when he changed the whole narrative in what Kap was talking about. Sure enuf Trump somehow, 1 by 1, got the dumbest of our dumb, marching behind him when in reality Trump is still butt hurt because the NFL rejected him a few years ago. Trump did say that he could open fire on fifth avenue and his supporters would still be supporting him. What does that tell you about these nimrods? Why would the NFL want an owner whose credit was so shot he couldn't even get a credit card here in our country.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-23-18 at 03:10 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I,t wasn't important until Trump sucked them all into believing nonsense when he changed the whole narrative in what Kap was talking about. Sure enuf Trump somehow, 1 by 1, got the dumbest of our dumb, marching behind him when in reality Trump is still butt hurt because the NFL rejected him a few years ago.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    NFL fukks it up again

They really can’t get out of their own way on anything

Have some balls and say we’re all standing for the anthem or do nothing at all...they’re giving players an out here and attention will still be on players that decide not to come out for the anthem

Pussy move and this is from someone who doesn’t give a shit either way...just laughable that they solved nothing again!
    Was anybody still even kneeling at the end of the season? Lol, I cant even remember. Way to bring attention to this topic again.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Was anybody still even kneeling at the end of the season? Lol, I cant even remember. Way to bring attention to this topic again.
    There were probably a few...who knows

But now that they added this you know week 1 the networks will have someone look at who didn’t come out for the anthem

Just a really dumb move but what do you expect from the NFL? Horrible leadership

DwightShrute

He's protesting POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICANS.

It is NOT an anti-police protest. Try getting it right!
    So you think its appropriate to wear socks like that?

Also, do you go to work and protest police brutality?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

We haven't seen the players reponse yet. What happens if ALL players kneel on first game of the season? Will they cancel Week 2? Don't underestimate the players response. Without players there is no NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We haven't seen the players reponse yet. What happens if ALL players kneel on first game of the season? Will they cancel Week 2? Don't underestimate the players response. Without players there is no NFL.
    Life will move on then mate.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

This will make their ratings worse. It was already dropping due to people cutting the cord on cable TV, online streaming legally and non-legally.

1234 ... Last