d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I can't believe we have come to a point where the NFL has to have a policy for the National Anthem.
    Political correctness run amok.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    fuk trump
    Blasphemy!!! America winning life is good right now. Hate but appreciate!!!

Can actually open the classifieds and find a job now.. Don't remember that under Obama.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-23-18 at 10:52 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

trump nation

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Blasphemy!!! America winning life is good right now. Hate but appreciate!!!

Can actually open the classifieds and find a job now.. Don't remember that under Obama.
    Then you were not looking very hard, or more likely you are just a lying p o s

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Scrap the anthem. America, The Beautiful is a much better song.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i hope some remain in the locker room lol

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    i hope some remain in the locker room lol
    Wtf is wrong with people

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Why is it so important to anyone to make sure that a player is out there standing for the anthem? Is it because you get a thrill out of forcing your will on another human being? Who gives a flying f@ck is players are out there? So you want to penalize people because they didn't do what you say. So free will is essentially dead in this country. Deport them. Take their paychecks away. Take freedom of choice away. All because they don't stand before a flag.

Insanity.
    The fascist morons posting here woulda made great little Nazi's... They don't know what makes this country great, they think patriotism is waving a stupid little flag at a 4th of July Parade, standing for the National Anthem and dropping to their knees everytime they see a soldier...

These players are the real patriots because dissent is the highest form of patriotism. The great thing about America is that you can criticize it (oh the horror! yeah were not perfect, folks) without the government coming down on you. ANYBODY that gets upset by players not standing for the anthem doesn't really understand America, freedom and the constitution.

In North Korea they force people at gunpoint to sing the stupid song, praise the supreme leader and the country , thats not they way we do it here people...and anybody that knows anything about human history knows why- Most of the posters here are just IGNORANT of history, and thats why we got a hate/fear button pushing clown as President.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave El Terrible 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly, and Nitrogen

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Thank God for the great patriot Don Trump!

Liberals will not ruin our country and sports any more then they already have!

The revolution has begun, what and awesome time to be alive, the liberal tears just keep on flowing and Trump keeps on winning!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave BrickJames 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    The fascist morons posting here woulda made great little Nazi's... They don't know what makes this country great, they think patriotism is waving a stupid little flag at a 4th of July Parade, standing for the National Anthem and dropping to their knees everytime they see a soldier...

These players are the real patriots because dissent is the highest form of patriotism. The great thing about America is that you can criticize it (oh the horror! yeah were not perfect, folks) without the government coming down on you. ANYBODY that gets upset by players not standing for the anthem doesn't really understand America, freedom and the constitution.

In North Korea they force people at gunpoint to sing the stupid song, praise the supreme leader and the country , thats not they way we do it here people...and anybody that knows anything about human history knows why- Most of the posters here are just IGNORANT of history, and thats why we got a hate/fear button pushing clown as President.
    You are a jerk off.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I can't believe this is dominating news cycles again.

Nobody is forcing these players to be in the NFL. If you don't like the rules that are put in place by the people who sign your over inflated paychecks then move to a different job or job sector. I may (or may not) like the opinions of my boss but I don't go into work protesting those without knowing there are consequences.

At least the owners gave the players an option, which is more than they had to do. If I were an owner, I would say tough shit. GTFO if you don't like it, I'll find people who will like it and play for less money.

The fact this is an "issue" for any country or community is laughable.

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    You are a jerk off.

And you a are a child led around by your nose

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    I can't believe this is dominating news cycles again.

Nobody is forcing these players to be in the NFL. If you don't like the rules that are put in place by the people who sign your over inflated paychecks then move to a different job or job sector. I may (or may not) like the opinions of my boss but I don't go into work protesting those without knowing there are consequences.

At least the owners gave the players an option, which is more than they had to do. If I were an owner, I would say tough shit. GTFO if you don't like it, I'll find people who will like it and play for less money.

The fact this is an "issue" for any country or community is laughable.

Your rambling idiotic thoughtless statement shows just how out of touch you and most others on this forum and in this country are. Dinosaurs being passed by and not realizing it.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Should fans be kicked out of stadiums if they don't stand?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Then you were not looking very hard, or more likely you are just a lying p o s
    Im gonna go with lying pos

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

This

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

I just have to lol! at the madness in this thread. If you think this is forced patriotism you are sooooo wrong. Nobody is threatening the safety or lives of the players who choose to protest. Due to the media/PR shit storm this whole thing has garnished, the league now has to establish a certain decorum for the National Anthem. Their bottom line has been hit, and they are making changes. They wouldn't have to if it didn't become such a big deal, but it has. Also, I'm not saying there solution is the best, but that's what it is. In no way is this forced patriotism.

El Terrible

It's not even political, nobody's protesting the flag or the toops, they're protesting this

And while the NFL pretends to miss the point for some reason, the Milwaukee Bucks and the NBA, get it

BUCKS ORGANIZATION STATEMENT ON STERLING BROWN
    MILWAUKEE -- The abuse and intimidation that Sterling experienced at the hands of Milwaukee Police was shameful and inexcusable. Sterling has our full support as he shares his story and takes action to provide accountability.
    Unfortunately, this isn't an isolated case. It shouldn’t require an incident involving a professional athlete to draw attention to the fact that vulnerable people in our communities have experienced similar, and even worse, treatment.

El Terrible

I just have to lol! at the madness in this thread. If you think this is forced patriotism you are sooooo wrong. Nobody is threatening the safety or lives of the players who choose to protest. Due to the media/PR shit storm this whole thing has garnished, the league now has to establish a certain decorum for the National Anthem. Their bottom line has been hit, and they are making changes. They wouldn't have to if it didn't become such a big deal, but it has. Also, I'm not saying there solution is the best, but that's what it is. In no way is this forced patriotism.
    Yeah it is...The Owners are are telling them to go along with thier politics or get fined? Whata, a moron?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    They are the ones actually paying to be there. I doubt it was in any policy that said they had to stand for the anthem when they bought their ticket.

firedawg

Stand for the flag or get the fukk out
    Bunch of sniveling bitches here

7deuceoff$uit

Yeah it is...The Owners are are telling them to go along with thier politics or get fined? Whata, a moron?
    Are they saying that all players have to come out and stand with their hands over their hearts and salute???? No they're saying they can hang out in the locker room, but if they choose to come out they need to act in a certain demeanor. Just stand there. Don't have to place a hand over their heart or swear allegiance to anyone. For the record I don't have an issue if a player takes a knee, as I don't find that disrespectful. I do have an issue with players sitting on their butts or players who were STRETCHING during the national Anthem. You want to say how you are exercising your freedom of speech, but you can't even stand to appreciate the freedom we have???? Again, it is absurd to think this is forced patriotism.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

It's not even political, nobody's protesting the flag or the toops, they're protesting this
    You're wasting your breath. Resident redneck SBR folks won't ever take up for any black guy, they won't even take up for the tens of thousands of vets committing suicide each year. But they'll stand for an anthem if it's played in their living rooms apparently. Go USA!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nba has been doing this for years and nobody cares. The only problem with the nfls decision is it came 2 years too late.

Mac4Lyfe

Are they saying that all players have to come out and stand with their hands over their hearts and salute???? No they're saying they can hang out in the locker room, but if they choose to come out they need to act in a certain demeanor. Just stand there. Don't have to place a hand over their heart or swear allegiance to anyone. For the record I don't have an issue if a player takes a knee, as I don't find that disrespectful. I do have an issue with players sitting on their butts or players who were STRETCHING during the national Anthem. You want to say how you are exercising your freedom of speech, but you can't even stand to appreciate the freedom we have???? Again, it is absurd to think this is forced patriotism.
    This is a free country. People have the right to be jackasses. That has nothing to do with forced patriotism. Do we make people in wheel chair's stand? How about cameramen filming the protests? Everyone of them are on their knees filming but it doesn't fit your agenda.

Who gives a shit what people do?? You're bitching about shit not worth bitching about. Is this a free country or what??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Nba has been doing this for years and nobody cares. The only problem with the nfls decision is it came 2 years too late.
    The NFL and MLB are full of old fart fukk ups. Innovation and creativity are not their strong suits. Roger Goodell is a village idiot but somehow is running the clown show.

firedawg

What is wrong with standing for the flag?
    Wtf is wrong with people

Kermit

So they are protesting a black guy with a bad attitude who parked across several handicapped spots which led to a cop showing that he had an even worse attitude?

And did Brown really tell the cop to get back in his car?

Kooky.

7deuceoff$uit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is a free country. People have the right to be jackasses. That has nothing to do with forced patriotism. Do we make people in wheel chair's stand? How about cameramen filming the protests? Everyone of them are on their knees filming but it doesn't fit your agenda.

Who gives a shit what people do?? You're bitching about shit not worth bitching about. Is this a free country or what??
    Lmao!!! Clearly missing my point which is this is not "forced patriotism".

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The NFL and MLB are full of old fart fukk ups. Innovation and creativity are not their strong suits. Roger Goodell is a village idiot but somehow is running the clown show.
    If you’re getting 40 mil a year, I want solid decision making. His decision making has been poor. He needed a yes or a no two years ago and have this issue resolved then.

El Terrible

You're wasting your breath. Resident redneck SBR folks won't ever take up for any black guy, they won't even take up for the tens of thousands of vets committing suicide each year. But they'll stand for an anthem if it's played in their living rooms apparently. Go USA!
    How bout it...It's like talking to some brainwashed mental defectives- Were these "guys" even watching the Anthem 3 years ago? I mean.. i'm pissin, getting a beer, grillin meat or whatever when our little fight song is on. These "super patriots AKA fascists" are a bunch of Drama Queens-

I mean who cares? They don't even show it in college ball, do these RightWingNuts get thier panties all in a bunch over that?

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Fans pay to be there on their own time they can do whatever they want.

Kermit

How bout it...It's like talking to some brainwashed mental defectives- Were these "guys" even watching the Anthem 3 years ago? I mean.. i'm pissin, getting a beer, grillin meat or whatever when our little fight song is on. These "super patriots AKA fascists" are a bunch of Drama Queens-

I mean who cares? They don't even show it in college ball, do these RightWingNuts get thier panties all in a bunch over that?
    If it wasn't for the media going out of their way to show everyone what the players did during the anthem, no one would give a shit.

BrickJames
    Action

As the great patriot Don Trump said;

"Get that son of a bitch off the field! You're fired!"
    -The great patriot Don Trump

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    As the great patriot Don Trump said;

"Get that son of a bitch off the field! You're fired!"
    -The great patriot Don Trump
    So great, he got a teachers note so that he wouldn't serve. Great example... but now he's the shining example of servitude. GTFO with that bullshit, you brainwashed moron.

No one can measure another man's Patriotism.

First 123456 ... Last