JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    No, but this is not the the place to sit on your ass and insult every soldier or countrymen who served, died, or was maimed, just to get your totally misunderstood message delivered in a public place?

Get your congressman and demand you get an audience and spout your hate for our country and flag, in a more legitimate manner and not interfere with a citizen's right to show their respect and admiration to their fallen soldier or country.

We find your intolerance to be a total disgrace, and also, believe, it allows you be seen as a angry individual who could care less for any citizen's rights, be they an elder or even a child, to not be interrupted, while displaying their honor for country and all of our war veterans, be they dead or alive.

*Do these same type of protesters also talk and interrupt in church while someone recite's a prayer?
    I see little difference.
    Solid post!!!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Solid post!!!
    Thank you, Jibbby. You routinely sound like a super and respectful patriot.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Even easier..don't play it all. The real Patriots can sing it the parking lot if they want.
    And the fans can keep their hard earned money,and the players can earn another living,sounds fair.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Get down on your knee and bow to your king you ghetto black athletes protesting over non sense garbage!!!!

Do you really think you are not racist?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Do you really think you are not racist?
    I was just joking around man, I thought that would be obvious.. I guess not though.. ...

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

I was just joking around man, I thought that would be obvious.. I guess not though.. ...

I thought maybe you were but it was consistent with a lot of your other posts so it was hard to be sure

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

DwightShrute

100%!!!!!!

DwightShrute

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

As someone who wasn't a free citizen for the 2016 election, I just can't believe how different the country is since I've been behind bars. I feel like there's a lot more opportunity than there once was, especially with someone with my work ethic and hustle, and that's great...but stuff like this makes me wonder at the same time. Not that I'm comparing Trump to Hitler (I'd always stand for the anthem), but requiring someone to salute the flag seems to contradict the freedoms this country has always been about. While I like the stuff Trump is doing overall, this is one issue that honestly he's better off laying off of. Stick to fixing the economy and restoring the middle class.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheSchafe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    As someone who wasn't a free citizen for the 2016 election, I just can't believe how different the country is since I've been behind bars. I feel like there's a lot more opportunity than there once was, especially with someone with my work ethic and hustle, and that's great...but stuff like this makes me wonder at the same time. Not that I'm comparing Trump to Hitler (I'd always stand for the anthem), but requiring someone to salute the flag seems to contradict the freedoms this country has always been about. While I like the stuff Trump is doing overall, this is one issue that honestly he's better off laying off of. Stick to fixing the economy and restoring the middle class.
    Trump is a fan or football and loves the country. He can say what he feels. He is right also. Just as the NHL, NBA and MLB ... who are thriving btw. The NFL is going in the opposite direction by allowing a few idiots mixing politics with the game. No one wants it. Glad the NFL finally did the right thing.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-28-18 at 01:36 AM.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Fair enough, Dwight. Good to see you again. Who do you like for MVP of the Stanley Cup Finals?

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Fock the Ni_ _ ers! I think you spell it Nillers? Maybe kneelers...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did I read this correctly? Trump wants NFL players to give him a list of people they know who have been wronged by the justice system so his team can review their cases to pardon them?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did I read this correctly? Trump wants NFL players to give him a list of people they know who have been wronged by the justice system so his team can review their cases to pardon them?

Yes. Anyone can complain. Now use it for good.

First ... 78910