reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

that vid sucked imo, this one is much better at showing his vision

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3

just watched that ^ for the first time, he's better than i remember

had to turn it off after 8 mins cause i got bored with watching him look like a goddamn video game

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Wow! That is quite a highlight video. Me thinks I will draft him very high in my fantasy league.

reigle9

not sure if being sarcastic, but rock n roll

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

If there was a truly great QB talent out there, then you almost have to go QB. However, I just don't see one.
    This is gonna be a fun draft.

I think Rosen is the wild card. He's the only one to me that looks like an NFL QB.

Maybe Jackson or Mayfield.

Then again, what do I know. However, if Mel frikking Kiper can have an opinion, I think us gamblers that watch football all day long are probably just as good.
    Last edited by hawkeye 16; 04-15-18 at 06:03 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    cause teams are totally regretting their zeke and gurley high picks

always know for certain a person is talking out of their ass when they use the "rb's are worthless" line, just complete ignorance...he's going to be the 2nd best receiver on most teams and is a good blocker, not to mention the once a generation running talent and the fact he has the personality to be the face of the franchise and maybe even the entire league

opposing teams will either have to game plan to stop him allowing others to shine, or he'll crush them
    Reigle. Enough of your Penn State HOMER BULL S**T Go back to defending child rapist because your football knowledge is worthless. What a dumb homer f**k up. I love your avatar. We all know that you are afraid of women because any women could kick your worthless arse.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

that vid sucked imo, this one is much better at showing his vision
    His vision is amazing.
    One thing he might have to be careful of in the NFL is the hurdles. I played with a dude in high school who kept breaking his ribs doing that. When you're in the air, you're an easy target. He won the state 100 yard dash (granted it was 2A Iowa). He had some D-1 schools scouting him, but he kept getting hurt.

reigle9

164 Tremaine Edmunds drafted first +150* vs Roquan Smith drafted first

161 Quenton Nelson drafted first +300* vs Bradley Chubb drafted first

152 Saquon Barkley drafted first -175* vs Josh Rosen drafted first

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

164 Tremaine Edmunds drafted first +150* vs Roquan Smith drafted first

161 Quenton Nelson drafted first +300* vs Bradley Chubb drafted first

152 Saquon Barkley drafted first -175* vs Josh Rosen drafted first
    Quinton Nelson +300 vs Chubb is as dumb as wagering on Penn State to win the Big 10 Conference this season. It is simply not going to happen. Hell A 5 year old can figure that out.

Edwards +150 vs R. Smith could come down to who the Raiders like best. I think Edwards has more upside potential, but Chucky likes older players.

Barkley will definitely go no higher than #5, so it all depends on what teams in front of the #5 pick do. We all know that either Allen (most likely) or Darnold will be #1. If it is Allen, then the Giants will either trade the #2 pick to a team that needs a QB, or take Darnold. If they take Darnold, the Jets take Mayfield (or Rosen) and the Bills trade up to get the #4 pics and take the one that is left over. On top of all of that, Chubb is there and he is worth 10 times what Barkley is worth because of the position he plays. Not only that, but there are several solid RBs in the draft. More than solid DT's.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Is there a prop on whether or NOT the Browns fuq up this draft?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

My two easiest prop winners. Either Darnold +200 or Allen at +400 to be chosen #1. Darnold is the only player other than Allen that can be chosen #1 unless Cleveland goes suicidal again.

Number of QB's chosen in the first round? OVER 5 1/2 -170. I am not thrilled about giving 170, but here is how I see it. Allen, Darnold, Mayfiend and Rosen go (in some order) 1 thru 4 in the first 10 picks or less. Possibly 6, maybe 4. We also know that Cleveland and the Jets will DEFINITELY take a QB with their #1 picks. The Giants, and Buffalo are near certain to do the same. Who is left, and what teams are left.

As far as QB's go. Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolph seem to be late first round locks. Arizona has shown a lot of interest in Jackson. As far as Rudolph is concerned, teams like Baltimore, San Diego, New England, and New Orleans all will probably be in need of a new QB in two years or so. I believe that he is a better gamble than Mayfield. Someone may give him a chance. Now all of this can change at any time, but for now, that is what I have.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    My two easiest prop winners. Either Darnold +200 or Allen at +400 to be chosen #1. Darnold is the only player other than Allen that can be chosen #1 unless Cleveland goes suicidal again.

Number of QB's chosen in the first round? OVER 5 1/2 -170. I am not thrilled about giving 170, but here is how I see it. Allen, Darnold, Mayfiend and Rosen go (in some order) 1 thru 4 in the first 10 picks or less. Possibly 6, maybe 4. We also know that Cleveland and the Jets will DEFINITELY take a QB with their #1 picks. The Giants, and Buffalo are near certain to do the same. Who is left, and what teams are left.

As far as QB's go. Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolph seem to be late first round locks. Arizona has shown a lot of interest in Jackson. As far as Rudolph is concerned, teams like Baltimore, San Diego, New England, and New Orleans all will probably be in need of a new QB in two years or so. I believe that he is a better gamble than Mayfield. Someone may give him a chance. Now all of this can change at any time, but for now, that is what I have.
    Yeah, really just comes down to rudolph. The other five will go in the top 15. But it’s +155 odds now
    Last edited by survive; 04-23-18 at 02:48 PM.

survive
    and advance

Grabbed lamar jackson under 17.5 +125

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Grabbed lamar jackson under 17.5 +125
    what book is that? i see no scenario where that happens, nfl teams are dumber than college girls when it comes to picking qb's, but that's pushing max stupidity

reigle9

Either Darnold +200 or Allen at +400 to be chosen #1

lol, i like to say this in the trump thread...what do you think the date is today? 0% chance these odds exist anywhere on april 23, 2018

survive
    and advance

what book is that? i see no scenario where that happens, nfl teams are dumber than college girls when it comes to picking qb's, but that's pushing max stupidity
    Bovada. How is it max stupidity? Im not his biggest fan but he offers just as much potential/risk as the other qbs imo

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Either Darnold +200 or Allen at +400 to be chosen #1

lol, i like to say this in the trump thread...what do you think the date is today? 0% chance these odds exist anywhere on april 23, 2018
    I saw similar odds posted earlier on twitter, BetDSI. No idea if they've moved. I'm seeing -175 to -200 for Darnold at first pick.

reigle9

Bovada. How is it max stupidity? Im not his biggest fan but he offers just as much potential/risk as the other qbs imo
    what team is going to pick pick him? our opinions don't matter
    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    I saw similar odds posted earlier on twitter, BetDSI. No idea if they've moved. I'm seeing -175 to -200 for Darnold at first pick.
    dsi is a bs book now, i'd rather have real odds at a book that will pay me

survive
    and advance

what team is going to pick pick him?
    Could see miami, buffalo, arizona, baltimore or lac taking him. Maybe an outside shot someone like new orleans or new england move up to take him

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i don't know why but it just feels like the browns who are a terrible organization are going to mess this up the safe play would be #1 Barkley #4 Chubb get stud rb and a nice pass rusher garrett and chub together would be a force but the browns being the browns and idiots will probably take baker mayfield at #1 because that's what cleveland does

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't know why but it just feels like the browns who are a terrible organization are going to mess this up the safe play would be #1 Barkley #4 Chubb get stud rb and a nice pass rusher garrett and chub together would be a force but the browns being the browns and idiots will probably take baker mayfield at #1 because that's what cleveland does
    Mayfield will be the best QB coming out in this draft...book it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Mayfield will be the best QB coming out in this draft...book it.
    i'll remember that in a few years when he's out of the league like johnny manziel

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

i'll remember that in a few years when he's out of the league like johnny manziel
    you will probably have gone through at least 1 other account at SBR by then...

very lazy to compare Mayfield to Manziel. The biggest difference is that Mayfield was a walk on and had to earn everything he ever got and still has that chip on his shoulder.

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Top 3 Picks are QBs +155

Jets are a lock for a QB. Browns are a near lock for a QB, but could always pull a classic Browns move and take Barkley #1 (unlikely).

Will the Giants really take Barkley or Chubb at #2? Don't see them passing on QB with Eli pushing 40, especially if Darnold is available. There's also a chance they trade out of this pick and the team trading up will definitely pick a QB. Thoughts?

reigle9

seems pretty likely unless a team is smart enough to take a lock star in barkley over a bunch of qb's that will be out of the league in 5 years

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Ya need help lol

reigle9

i usually think national media is useless, but feel like this is pretty accurate

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...misinformation

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you will probably have gone through at least 1 other account at SBR by then...

very lazy to compare Mayfield to Manziel. The biggest difference is that Mayfield was a walk on and had to earn everything he ever got and still has that chip on his shoulder.
    i see alot things similiar
    both white
    from texas
    similar height
    great college careers
    spread offenses
    both won heisman
    off the field issues
    brash personalities

reigle9

i see alot things similiar
    both white
    from texas
    similar height
    great college careers
    spread offenses
    both won heisman
    off the field issues
    brash personalities
    none of those things have anything to do with how they compare to projecting to the nfl and baker doesn't have off field issues

i liked manziel and thought he'd be fine cause i think off-field shit is overblown most of the time, but in his case, was 100% real and more...and he was just really small in hindsight

baker is jacked, manziel is literally built like me

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

none of those things have anything to do with how they compare to projecting to the nfl and baker doesn't have off field issues

i liked manziel and thought he'd be fine cause i think off-field shit is overblown most of the time, but in his case, was 100% real and more...and he was just really small in hindsight

baker is jacked, manziel is literally built like me
    im sure some teams will have red flags with baker mayfields drunk incident with the police

reigle9

lol i didn't even know about that

but no they won't care whatsoever about something that equates to a parking ticket

if anything, that improves his stock the way he took that head off the wall, daaaamn...the slow 10 yard split kinda equals that out though

reigle9

really think if you're going to bet this shit, you have to take allen +300 before mayock's show tonight

he'll move lines

casserly is just so bad, he needs to not even be on entertainment shows

reigle9

just want to screencap to see how they move after mayock's show

reigle9

oh wow, smith +money now...i could arb that but fukk it

reigle9

Could see miami, buffalo, arizona, baltimore or lac taking him. Maybe an outside shot someone like new orleans or new england move up to take him
    i meant for your bet

but mayock has him to balt, i just dont see it

First 1234 Last