BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

NOT after this year. Guaranteed.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    Not worth Boycotting over. IMO at least. Boycotting = -EV for You, over something as trivial as this. I could be wrong, maybe it is worth boycotting over but it feels like that'd be an over-reaction that would only wind up accomplishing nothing past punishing you by causing you to miss out on The Run of a totally Solid contender for (a Repeat) Division Win, strong contention for Conference Champion and thus trip to The Super Bowl then Who Knows.

Seems like adding Male Cheerleaders simply reflects what LA is as in: More "Diverse" than other places and more welcoming of that Diversity, always trying to be cutting edge (innovative, cultural-pacesetters//New Rule Makers) of "Evolution (De-Evolution?), and Guy Cheerleaders reflective of the Entertainment Industry of LA itself, Hot Guys, Gays or otherwise all over that.

Personally I don't like it either, Male Cheerleaders, anymore than I like statues pulled down, history erased/rewritten, grown men who feel Female being able to use the same bathroom as little girls and White Males getting recast as Demons from their previous (and actual Real) Role as the architects & creators of all that certain idiots want to tear down, destroy but just feels like a "Pick Your Battle" type deal here:

Ride with a potentially very SOLID Rams team or sacrifice that over some seemingly insignificant crap like dude cheerleaders. Likely after 2 games you don't even notice them anymore. With Focus, Willpower that could get accomplished by the start of the 3rd Quarter, of Game 1.

Be The Bigger Man, go to the games.
    Have you ever been to the Coliseum? If gays go to the games, at least 4 will get the caca kicked out of them. That is one bad area.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Not sure what that means Jibs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Not sure what that means Jibs.
    Mean either, I just thought it was funny looking..

Jews do dominate the financial institutions and the liberal news media here in America for sure...

They did it so much in Germany and Europe back in the day that it started the Nazi Hitler Jewish extermination campaign... Jews owned and controlled everything and were mostly hiring other Jews only.. Germans and many Non Jew Europeans at the time really hated and despised that..

Jews are smart but they've Isolated with in their own communities far to much in the past (especially the Hasidic jews), they can be arrogant (the chosen people), and the over all greed stereotyping label gives them all a bad rap even still to this day..

Jews don't bother me personally, but that's the short History of why Jews have been hated so much over the past 100 years. I've been to Europe and talked with the elders as to why the Jews were so hated.. That's what I came away with..

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

NFL trying to grab the gay market ? LOL

First 123