sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Busted in Costa Rica

NFL player arrested in Costa Rica after attempting to bring marijuana into country

http://www.ticotimes.net/2018/03/24/...a-into-country
    Duron Harmon (left, number 30) during Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on February 4, 2018. (AFP Photo / Timonthy A. Clary)

U.S. athlete Duron Harmon, of the New England Patriots, was arrested Friday in Costa Rica and expelled from the country after he attempted to enter Costa Rica carrying marijuana, according to the Ministry of Public Security.
    A news release from the Ministry indicated that the athlete was found with 58 grams of marijuana, three pipes with cannabis oil, and four glass containers with compressed marijuana.
    Harmon was returned to the United States. He had arrived in Costa Rica from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
    Harmon’s arrest took place on Friday afternoon after a routine luggage check on flights arriving from the United States. The Costa Rican control agents found the drugs hidden in a beverage can, the statement said.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

heard there's an opening for saloon moderator

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

he can't find maijuana in costa rica?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    heard there's an opening for saloon moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    he can't find maijuana in costa rica?
    I swear to f that the majority of NFL and NBA players are some of the biggest toolsheds on the planet. Dumber than a wagon of rocks ffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I swear to f that the majority of NFL and NBA players are some of the biggest toolsheds on the planet. Dumber than a wagon of rocks ffs
    no education, IQ's like 10

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

I wonder if he will make it on "Locked up abroad?"

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bringin' it in????

wtf is wrong with this dumbass.....

the problem is dumping what you have left/didn't get to before LEAVING .....

I remember leaving jamaica and tippin' everyone on the way out of the country with a bud here, a bud there, a couple weed brownies we didn't get too, etc.....

my security guard at the private condo we were staying at got an entire stalk of buds for the great job he did keepin' the riff-raff away from my wife and I while we frolicked and got our freak on in the surf naked, with the sun beaming down on us....