jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This was a terrible move and will ruin the franchise

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    if your gonna be the forum 'stooge' at least form legitimate sentences. I've heard SBR pays above min. wage so it's the least you could do. lol
    he's right though. they would have had a chance at possible duplication with Case, now that is gone out the window, cousins will be a thorn.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Vikings just let any slim chance of making a SB disappear with this signing. Cousins is garbage. Vikings will be lucky to make playoffs this coming season.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Great move. Anyone who doesn’t like this move probably walks into light posts going down the sidewalk

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cousins put up decent numbers with different players every week due to injuries. Will be interesting to see what he can do with healthy stud players.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

As much as i hate to say it or see it, if dallas has a drama free year, i think they could have a big bounce back year and will be there at the end. They were odds on favs last yr to win the east but that changed quickly. Lot of talent but poor discipline. Garrets job on the line this year so we"ll see what happens to americas team. Theyve been pretty lowkey so far this offseason.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Cousins put up decent numbers with different players every week due to injuries. Will be interesting to see what he can do with healthy stud players.
    Just dont think Kirky Kirk is a good pressure qb at least not yet, that may change with a solid team in Vikes. Saw something like he has only won 2 games while entering 4th qtr behind and one of those was in 2012.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Just dont think Kirky Kirk is a good pressure qb at least not yet, that may change with a solid team in Vikes. Saw something like he has only won 2 games while entering 4th qtr behind and one of those was in 2012.
    Kirky Kirk, I like that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Kirk Cousins filed an application to trademark "You Vike That!" with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. I guess that's going to become a thing now?

Ben Goessling

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Skollll!

First 12