Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Freaking Ray Lewis also inducted... wtf??? I don't think he deserves it but moreso the dude got away with murder.
    Yeah, he'd be first ballot HOF for the getting away with murder club.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

I was surprised urlacer got in 1st ballot I guess that hair extensions got him over the top
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

and also that's good for owens so now he has some income coming in at all those autograph conventions so he could start paying off all of his baby mommas

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I totally agree with you. Performance on the field. That being said - their are two different criteria for the NFL HOF and MLB HOF. The hits - the home runs - the strike outs happened. MLB writers voting is just too biased and axes to grind. MLB writers think they were endowed with the GOD syndrome?
    Worst part is those same clowns knew damn well guys were juicing and didn't say shit, now they wanna do revisionist history and pretend they didn't ignore at the time. Pathetic really.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

lol you guys see TO's tweet to Jason Whitlock

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Owens and Moss both definitely deserved... Moss more so
    Neither one ever won a Super Bowl ring. WR's are the most over-rated players on any team. They really only count in fantasy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Worst part is those same clowns knew damn well guys were juicing and didn't say shit, now they wanna do revisionist history and pretend they didn't ignore at the time. Pathetic really.
    and they didn't have any rules against juicing because they knew the fans came back to baseball as a result. I had given up on baseball until Mac and Sosa went on their homerun tears. I started buying tickets again. Now they want to make them out to be villains when they saved the sport. Fuk that. I hate hypocrites.

First 12