dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

The better team is getting 4.5

Bet accordingly

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

The team with the best QB and best coach and 5 rings only giving 4.5.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not if you include qb's. It's a shame wentz not playing cause eagles would be the better team and I have no doubt win. Not gonna happen w foles, you just being a fan.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Bet accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

If Wentz was playing I agree

No fukkin chance Foles goes over 75% completion percentage or 10-14 on 3rd down

Eagles won't win unless they get a defensive TD or two

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    If Wentz was playing I agree

No fukkin chance Foles goes over 75% completion percentage or 10-14 on 3rd down

Eagles won't win unless they get a defensive TD or two
    Plus they play lot of zone. Brady carves zone up. The fact they had to figure out what foles does best/comfortable with means hoody will also figure that out and stop it. That might open up more for eagles run game but a good rushing attack not gonna outscore Brady running no huddle against cover 3..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Yet even with the best qb and best coach of all time, they have covered 4.5 points just 1 time out of 7. And that 1 time took a miracle come back and overtime.

This is the worst Pats team out of their 8 Super Bowls. The eagles have by far the superior offensive and defensive lines. Game could easily be won in the trenches.

If Tom and bill overcome having a much less talented team around them, it shouldn’t be by more than 4 points.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Patriots early and often. Brady has plenty of crap to fuel himself, that is what he does. Eagles feel so happy to be there.

Pats -0.5 Q1

Pats any alt line you choose depending how risky you want to go. Pats will win in convincing fashion

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Plus they play lot of zone. Brady carves zone up. The fact they had to figure out what foles does best/comfortable with means hoody will also figure that out and stop it. That might open up more for eagles run game but a good rushing attack not gonna outscore Brady running no huddle against cover 3..
    Brady’s biggest weakness is pressure down the middle. Good chance he has a big cox in his face all night.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Patriots early and often. Brady has plenty of crap to fuel himself, that is what he does. Eagles feel so happy to be there.

Pats -0.5 Q1

Pats any alt line you choose depending how risky you want to go. Pats will win in convincing fashion
    .5 points in the first quarter will be more than tom has scored in all of his other sb combined (all 7!). Not saying it won’t win, but just throwing that out there...

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Pats -4.5
    Pats-14.5 +318
    Foles vs Brady , not really anything to compare.
    Hell even Eagles fans have been waiting on Foles to collapse this year , now the pressure of the Superbowl is added .
    I don't see a competitive game but that's why we gamble
    Pats 34-17

2daBank

Brady’s biggest weakness is pressure down the middle. Good chance he has a big cox in his face all night.
    I'm sure that will happen at times, especially early, but I'm also sure they will run bunch of no huddle and wear eagles big uglies down. Plus he gonna be getting rid of ball fast cause unlike against the jags he will have guys free right from snap against eagles cover 3.. I honestly don't hate the idea of taking the points, when it was 6 I was close to taking eagles, but once ml dropped and I was able to get pats -190 that was way I had to go. While it true they don't win big I think it more likely they cover than lose. I'm perfectly fine with another fg victory even tho I think it gonna be more. Gl bud

magaman
    Update your status

The better team is getting 4.5 points huh? Is that because linesmakers want to give $$ away? Maybe it is because it's a small trivial game and it has been overlooked? Or maybe it is because your analysis is dead wrong.

Take your pick, it is one of the choices listed above

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    The better team is getting 4.5 points huh? Is that because linesmakers want to give $$ away? Maybe it is because it's a small trivial game and it has been overlooked? Or maybe it is because your analysis is dead wrong.

Take your pick, it is one of the choices listed above
    See my post above. Tom and bill win games, they don’t blow teams out. Esp with their worst sb team ever vs a team with significantly more talent. PFF broke down position by position and it’s not even close. The tom/bill factor could be enough to get a win. I’ll take the superior talent at +4.5 (I got +5.5) though who will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

2daBank

I'd argue their 1st super bowl team was the worst but too tough for me to remember 18 years ago to make the argument, lol. They were huge underdogs to the rams tho so yea prob their worst team as think only time they were dogs.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'd argue their 1st super bowl team was the worst but too tough for me to remember 18 years ago to make the argument, lol. They were huge underdogs to the rams tho so yea prob their worst team as think only time they were dogs.
    Small dog vs Seattle too I think

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No Deion Branch to save Brady this time.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

People are way overreacting to Wentz. He has a 60% completion percentage this year; which is 25th in the league. His yards per pass is better but not even top 10. The eagles were winning big and everyone gave the credit to him and saying he’s mvp. Don’t get me wrong, he is good but... i’m betting eagles money line because you will not get this price ever again with Wentz coming back next year with this stacked team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I will give 4.5 just on the coaching alone

ikid2groove415

Go ahead and bet on Nick Foles aka Napoleon dynamite !! Wise money on the best coach and qb that ever play the game !!

magaman
    Update your status

I can be proved wrong just like anybody here within the next 6 hours... but any Superbowl over the last 10+ years involving the Patriots is a no-brainer. They have been dominating in terms of QB play and Coaching for many years, and after that is established there is really no need to dive in the weeds.

But I know that many people want to pick against them, or find some way to make the choice more complicated than it really is. It's all good that is why there is a market.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Somehow the "GOAT" never won a Super Bowl by more than 3 pts until the last two against Seattle and Falcs. And we know how both of those went, they were lucky wins, very flukey, Pats had to rely on chokes to win by 4 against Seattle and 6 against Falcs. All of the Brady's Super Bowl wins have been razor thin, last second fg kicking, luck jobs. The books are trolling you as usual with this line as they do everyday, they are basically asking you to bet on the "GOAT" doing something he's never done before without a team gifting it to him, and that is winning by more than 3 without a team handing to him on a silver platter, if it happens today it'll be the first time, pass.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Somehow the "GOAT" never won a Super Bowl by more than 3 pts until the last two against Seattle and Falcs. And we know how both of those went, they were lucky wins, very flukey, Pats had to rely on chokes to win by 4 against Seattle and 6 against Falcs. All of the "GOAT'S" Super Bowl wins have been razor thin, last second fg kicking, luck jobs. The books are trolling you as usual with this line as they do everyday, they are basically asking you to bet on the "GOAT" doing something he's never done before without a team gifting it to him, and that is winning by more than 3 without a team handing to him on a silver platter, if it happens today it'll be the first time, pass.
    The more prepared team tends to get lucky. All that matters is the result. Plenty of talk about close games, and slow starts in Q1

therefore I will play pats Q1 and alt line for game. pats score early and often.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Bet accordingly
    I used to sit here and wonder how people could lose so much money on big NFL games.... and then I read some garbage like this. have fun betting on Philly because pats taped a practice 16 years ago. unreal fanbase....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I will give 4.5 just on the coaching alone
    really don't even think it will be that close. this has Steve young niners Super Bowl written all over it.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Damn , do you guys really put any of the past SB results into today ?
    They don't mean shit today
    It's Eagles of today vs Pats of today . End of discussion
    Seems a lot trying to justify why Eagles are going to cover haha

ikid2groove415

Taking under 1st quarter 9.5

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The better team, the Pats, are favored. Not sure what spread you are looking at.

Crazy to see all the Philly love. Pederson will rely on the lessons he learned studying under Andy Reid in crunch time.

Also, the Eagles owner looks like the book publisher from Seinfeld.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

as per usual, Brady will pull out his dong and drag it across the Eagles players faces....Pats win quite easily 27-17

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Sure Eagles have the better overall team, but QB is a huge mismatch. Having the better overall roster in NFL doesn't mean crap when it is a QB driven league. Pats win, you really think Brady is gonna lose to Nick Foles? You're being a homer.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I used to sit here and wonder how people could lose so much money on big NFL games.... and then I read some garbage like this. have fun betting on Philly because pats taped a practice 16 years ago. unreal fanbase....
    Weren’t you the one touting the Vikings 2 weeks ago?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Sure Eagles have the better overall team, but QB is a huge mismatch. Having the better overall roster in NFL doesn't mean crap when it is a QB driven league. Pats win, you really think Brady is gonna lose to Nick Foles? You're being a homer.
    Cover, yes. We’ll see

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

Only way Philly has a shot is their D putting pressure on Brady.....If that does not happen, this is over from the get go. Don't think Philly can go "toe to toe" with Brady and come out with the W. Either Philly and under and NE and over is the only way I see it.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    really don't even think it will be that close. this has Steve young niners Super Bowl written all over it.
    This is Brady 8th super bowl !! They never blow anyone out !!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    This is Brady 8th super bowl !! They never blow anyone out !!
    There a 1st time for everything, far as I'm aware this the first backup qb they facing correct?

123 Last