Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Butler was busted for banging bill bellichick wife
    it will come out he must of done something bill didn't like

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I'm usually pretty tough in Brady to be honest, but 505 yards passing man, that should get it done. Defense failed them today. Brady and Gronk balled. The underneath routes were there all night.
    Brady wasn’t pressure or sack till the very end of the game!! Biggest shock was how badly both d-line play

ikid2groove415

i knew the game was going go over when I saw first few drives !! Absolutely no pressure on both qb

ikid2groove415

Nick Foles is Doug Williams !! Don’t get to excited

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Brady wasn’t pressure or sack till the very end of the game!! Biggest shock was how badly both d-line play
    1 punt the entire game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Morino took the pats -4... explains it all.. luckily after the game, he informed the world that he had a big future on the eagles to win the NFC...

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u can go pro and get them reset to 3000
    That sucks. Pay $200 out my pocket for points to go down?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    It'll be pretty weird to see Foles as backup, and Wentz starting. What Foles was able to do should make the Eagles think twice about what Wentz is really worth.
    If Wentz was the QB in this game, they never would have punted that one drive. Wentz is 2x better than QB Foles, give credit to that coaching staff for tweaking the offense to fit Nick's game. Wentz isn't going anywhere, neither is Foles. This season proved that a team is only as good as their backups, Nick isn't going anywhere.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone watching skip bayless lose his mind this morning it's great, he has excuses all over the place guy is such a fraud says ertz td wasn't a touchdown tries compare it to dez catch against packers

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Unfortunately, those are the SBR rules. Maybe you can lay them on a bunch of future plays and then go pro. Not sure if that works or not.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

can't watch these interviews anymore going to puke if i hear lord blessed faith one more time, enough already jeezus
    I like it when they express their faith the Lord God Almighty. If you don't have him in your life you should ask him in .

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    I like it when they express their faith the Lord God Almighty. If you don't have him in your life you should ask him in .
    this holy roller business keep that in church
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 02-06-18 at 02:01 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I'm starting to think you just play the DOG on the ML in every super bowl.. Over time I think you will win.. Dogs hit and even win in the super bowls as it seems more often then not...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Morino took the pats -4... explains it all.. luckily after the game, he informed the world that he had a big future on the eagles to win the NFC...
    Then says he wouldn’t have bet them knowing Butler wasn’t playing

What a jerkoff

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Um. Talking crap during the game is all in good fun. Not like I have a crystal ball and knew pats would win, nobody ever hears me talking like that before a game. I don't disrespect ppl for having a differing opinion, i love discussing games with guys who disagree. During the game we were talking shit so what? Me and Mac were going at it and did you see him showing bunch of disrespect after I said congrats?

I was wrong, said congrats and you think the best course of action is to act like a child? Act as if you never lose and somehow know more than anyone else cause you were right this time, on a game that obviously could have went either way? Then ya go on to assume I would act like a horses ass had the tables been turned and pats go on game winning drive? I tried to warn you about assumptions. I would have happily excepted congrats and felt fortunate to get the win. This is how grown men conduct themselves.

You want to continue insulting and saying things that face to face would have got your jaw broke then yea, if that how you conduct yourself I think it prob be best if you jumped in front of a bus.

Or you could accept the fact I didn't go run and hide (like the type you assume would be rude had I won) but in fact stayed to congratulate you like a man. Real mf'ers accept the congrats and move on, not rub salt after the fact, like I'm happy I lost and need to hear that bs (try and recall the times you have lost, don't act as if you never have).

Or instead of jumping in front of a bus you could apologize and I'll again act like a man and accept it as you should my congrats.
    Face to face I would of destroyed you. What mma gym you even train at? I train at absolute mma. That's a discussion for another time though. Ok I apologize for talking shit after I won I don't apologize for anything I said after you told me to kill myself though. Telling people to kill themselves is some little kid shit. My being an as whole after I won was as well though. So I apologize for bragging after I won though.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Yes courtesy, you played it wrong and that's what happens when it's not done right.

Because of the way you played it, those points are close to worthless anyway.

Resetting to 3000 should not be a factor, if it is you're still playing the game wrong.

I hope you go pro and build up the roll again. That's a good story.

Good Luck!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

id rather them say thanks to my wife and her tight vaj or thanks for the bj before the game gets old all this holy roller business keep that in church

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Then says he wouldn’t have bet them knowing Butler wasn’t playing

What a jerkoff
    chill, I'm trying to stay on his good side so he invites us over next Christmas for some of that Filet Mignon guy was bragging about... don't even have to know the guy to know he most likely pronounces the T and G respectively....

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Such a tired narrative already with this Philly bashing..........

http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory...bowl-fan-riots

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Nick Foles winning a SB,who the hell saw that coming.
    eagles fans from 2013

First ... 31323334