magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

This is the sharp approach to the Superbowl

Countless ways to wager the SB, but I always concentrate on the straight wager (point spread)

If you are a contrarian, you will likely see this approach as the way to go. Plenty of talk among seasoned veterans of this sport talking about how Pats tend to win (sometimes lose) in very tight games in the SB. This has lead many to be very scared of a relatively small spread of 4 points.

This topic has reached critical mass in my opinion. Therefore, the "close game" that everybody seems to expect will not be the case. I'm going with ALT LINES in an easy coast to victory for the Pats. WPS type wager for Brady & Co.

Pats -6.5 +118
    Pats -9.5 +179
    Pats -13.5 +294

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

This has nothing to do with trying to act sharp.
    You are simply taking more risk for a potentially bigger return.
    might as well take the pats on the spread for 1 Unit if you think there is value.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    This has nothing to do with trying to act sharp.
    You are simply taking more risk for a potentially bigger return.
    might as well take the pats on the spread for 1 Unit if you think there is value.
    you missed the point... no big deal

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Countless ways to wager the SB, but I always concentrate on the straight wager (point spread)

If you are a contrarian, you will likely see this approach as the way to go. Plenty of talk among seasoned veterans of this sport talking about how Pats tend to win (sometimes lose) in very tight games in the SB. This has lead many to be very scared of a relatively small spread of 4 points.

This topic has reached critical mass in my opinion. Therefore, the "close game" that everybody seems to expect will not be the case. I'm going with ALT LINES in an easy coast to victory for the Pats. WPS type wager for Brady & Co.

Pats -6.5 +118
    Pats -9.5 +179
    Pats -13.5 +294
    How is betting on the patriots contrarian?

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I like it!!pats by 25