dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Pats going to cheat again?

Only reason they beat philly the first time.

Philly has an all pro team on the IR...

But Foles gets it done

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

You’re an idiot.
    Points Awarded:

44 Mag gave Bostongambler 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: the_situation, Coolcanuck79, 44 Mag, and FullStrength

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2096

Always best to date pats fans...they don't care if you cheat
    Points Awarded:

dmncnlou gave phinfan27615 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Only reason they beat philly the first time.

Philly has an all pro team on the IR...

But Foles gets it done
    McNabb throwing up with 2:00 had nothing to do with it?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You’re an idiot.
    They didn’t cheat?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They didn’t cheat?
    giants beat em twice boss... saloon this shit

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    Always best to date pats fans...they don't care if you cheat

Always a good idea to date tattooed female Philly fans...You know that they can handle regret.
    Points Awarded:

phinfan27615 gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    giants beat em twice boss... saloon this shit
    So you are saying they didn’t cheat vs Philly?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

huge chunk of legacy came from cheating

that cannot be denied

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

So you are saying they didn’t cheat vs Philly?
    thats your excuse? They were right there, could've won the game. They didn't because McNabb choked like the choke artist he was his entire career and thats the weak ass excuse you use? Ya'll really didn't deserve TO.

dlunc3

thats your excuse? They were right there, could've won the game. They didn't because McNabb choked like the choke artist he was his entire career and thats the weak ass excuse you use?
    Did the pats cheat or no?

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Philly is the white trash capital of the world. I don't like the Pats but, I wouldn't mind if they hired a SEAL team to steal the Eagles playbook, as long as it means Philly still doesn't have a SB win.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Did the pats cheat or no?
    Im really not sure man. I can't definitively say yes or no... I hold no biases here, in my personal opinion, it doesn't really matter.. Philly had every chance to win that game and couldn't grab their balls and get it done..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Philly is the white trash capital of the world. I don't like the Pats but, I wouldn't mind if they hired a SEAL team to steal the Eagles playbook, as long as it means Philly still doesn't have a SB win.
    Foles has won more this year than romo did his entire career hahaha

dlunc3

Im really not sure man. I can't definitively say yes or no... I hold no biases here, in my personal opinion, it doesn't really matter.. Philly had every chance to win that game and couldn't grab their balls and get it done..
    They were caught videotaping opposing teams, but you’re not sure? Knowing the other team’s plays and gameplan in a game as close as that one easily could change the outcome. Sure the eagles could have overcome the cheating and still won, but instead they came up just short. We’ll never know how that game would have played out if they didn’t know the eagles plays. But what we do know is that Spygate was real.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They were caught videotaping opposing teams, but you’re not sure? Knowing the other team’s plays and gameplan in a game as close as that one easily could change the outcome. Sure the eagles could have overcome the cheating and still won, but instead they came up just short. We’ll never know how that game would have played out if they didn’t know the eagles plays. But what we do know is that Spygate was real.
    That whole spygate thing was kind of bullshit anyways considering that you are allowed to video tape an opposing team(which teams do), but you have to do it from a designated area.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

didnt they have like the entire rams walk thru closed practice taped. also alleged bugging locker rooms and dumpster diving

they knew the plays coming i think why that offense all of a sudden couldnt score

media has no choice but to bury or the shield is forever tarnished, im sure word came down at espn to blow it off and never portray them as cheaters

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

idk.. I saw my team get smoked in the Super Bowl... rather than say the team had a murderer for a captain, I acknowledged they were arguably the best defense ever... ehh recording happens a lot more than you think. Belichick is a great coach. kind of a weak excuse considering the amount of times we've seen Philly gag away their opportunities.. they got out coached, and then when the chips were on the line, McNabb choked.. thats why they lost..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

wake the hell up

Giants allowed to win because billy used to be a coach for them when they won first 2 SB

it's not that hard to figure out

seahawks pass on the 1 yard line on 2nd down with 30 ticks to go... pick

atl gags away 25 pt lead and blows under 40 yard FG in dome with awesome kicker when down to only 8 pt lead but only 4 min left in game... yeah sure

today was just another example, jags do alright all game then magically fall apart... lose lead, move ball quickly 2 min left and then fall apart and get themselves into a 3rd and 19 and throw for 5 yards on 3rd down while they sat back when pats had 3rd and 18 on drive when down 10-20 and didn't blitz and pats get first down on same old play they always use

sheep

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

I actually don’t mind that the patriots cheat. Their games are thrilling from start to finish

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This phila team might be sleeper

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That whole spygate thing was kind of bullshit anyways considering that you are allowed to video tape an opposing team(which teams do), but you have to do it from a designated area.
    I never understood why one would be allowed to video tape another team.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Exactly, every team does it and you are even allowed to do it. Just they did it from a different area. That’s why people are always holding signs in front of playcallers, and to a different blocking themselves. Because they know people are watching. No cheating.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Bad week in poker

bad week in hockey

might be time to eat a Tide Pod

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    didnt they have like the entire rams walk thru closed practice taped. also alleged bugging locker rooms and dumpster diving

they knew the plays coming i think why that offense all of a sudden couldnt score

media has no choice but to bury or the shield is forever tarnished, im sure word came down at espn to blow it off and never portray them as cheaters
    yes, they did everything said and were not penalized for it. The comissioner destroyed the proof. That shouldve been a automatic strip of the title and rams shouldve been awarded the super bowl.
    right now there is no reason for them to cheat, seriously. If stupid coaching decisions continue like seattles 1 yard pass-play call, and ATL's bizarre play calling with a 7 point lead and in field goal range, lets see how they are helped this year. Im guessing Nick foles is taken out for the backup, due to "astrological" reasons.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Haters Gonna Hate. Best franchise in sports with the greatest QB the game has ever seen.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Philly ML it is.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Bad week in poker

bad week in hockey

might be time to eat a Tide Pod
    Please report back and tell me which flavor is best

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Haters Gonna Hate. Best franchise in sports with the greatest QB the game has ever seen.
    Bingo. And everyone always thinks they have an angle.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

That's bc they do have an angle. Nwe utilizes this thing called discipline with their players while the rest of the moronic coaches in the league let the divas do whatever they want. Not rocket science

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    That's bc they do have an angle. Nwe utilizes this thing called discipline with their players while the rest of the moronic coaches in the league let the divas do whatever they want. Not rocket science
    shady gets it

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post

Please report back and tell me which flavor is best
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

Bingo. And everyone always thinks they have an angle.

So if and when they win yet another super bowl, lets just call it: BRADYGATE. That will give all the crybaby losers something to talk about until next season.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

Yep, the greatest show was team who got robbed due to spy gate, not some scrub ass eagles team led by a McNugget and a jack off TO. The game vs rams was pretty penetrating clear they were magically 2 steps ahead at every turn, I guess pats fans would want us to believe they were simply smarter than the greatest show's innovative offense. Lol

123 Last