Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

People are clueless about NFL if they think Foles can come within 10 points of Pats

Jags got lucky as fukk that Gronk went down. It was obvious that he was getting ready to unleash after making a couple big catches and then destroying Jax over the middle on that helmet to helmet. This game would have been a shit show in the second half. Pats had to grind out points against the best D, and they found a way. Now...Gronk healthy for the superbowl? How many superbowls has Gronk even played in that he's gotten a ring for? Guy is always out of the post season. He is going to SHRED the Eagles, and I mean shred. 100 yards and 2 tds. People will just overlook this. That's when you know those guys have never played real competitive sports in their lives and don't think like an athlete. Mark my words on this, Gronk will be the difference in the superbowl.

Pats receivers are way too shifty for this Eagles secondary. Won't even be a good game. Don't forget that Bortles looked good for a few games this post season too, and even looked good for the 1st half against the Pats. Then what happened? A predictable meltdown, Gronk or no Gronk. I told you the Pats secondary will dominate the Jags passing attack and that's what happened. Bottle up Fournette and you can't do shit aside from some gimmick play action short passing game. Didn't work the entire second half.

Foles doesn't succeed with checkdowns. He likes to take risks. When you throw the ball up far in the air against Gilmore, Butler, Mccourtney, CHung, bad things happen if you're not accurate. Foles is not accurate. Minny was exhausted from partying all week. They were just happy to beat the Saints. They are a young inexperienced unfocused team. Eagles have more dogs on their team.
    Gamplan will be the same.

Force Foles to throw. Shutdown Ajayi.

You think that Malcomb Butler or Gilmore can't guard Jeffery? Easy. 1 on 1 all day. Try it. Jeffery isn't that good. Everyone will judge him off this game and over react. Aghular will get some b/c pats give up those short slants, but no one else will do much. Ajayi will get some. Foles will make the mistakes. Watch.

And this Eagles team has no chance of stopping new england. No chance. Once they realize they can't do anything about Gronk, their defense will collapse. They will be giving up chunk plays all game. Watch.

$770 on the Pats -6 to win it.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Eagles win

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Eagles win
    0% chance of that happening. prolly clueless about NFL. at least you'll have fun gambling on it though. should get some entertainment despite the manhandling it's going to be.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

pats superbowls have been close 6-4-3-3-3-3-14-36
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 01-22-18 at 01:04 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

we've got a Mona Lisa on the way... idk if its going to be a lop sided as that one where the niners beat the dog shit outta Denver but Idk.. Billy with two weeks to figure out how to slow down the run... this one could get ugly.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Yeah, another Pats blow out, just like every Super bowl they've played in...oh wait

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    we've got a Mona Lisa on the way... idk if its going to be a lop sided as that one where the niners beat the dog shit outta Denver but Idk.. Billy with two weeks to figure out how to slow down the run... this one could get ugly.
    Seahawks pal
    Seahawks beat the dogahit outta Denver

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Yeah, another Pats blow out, just like every Super bowl they've played in...oh wait
    Lmao. I like goaty but this has to be one the most moronic thread titles I've seen. Didn't even bother reading the post. Anyone laying more than 3 with pats clearly clueless.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just one more game for you to be wrong bout philly yet again bro. Why stop now I guess right?

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

Already down to -5.5 nice number you got wow you’re sharp

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    ........... When you throw the ball up far in the air against Gilmore, Butler, Mccourtney, CHung, bad things happen if you're not accurate.........You think that Malcomb Butler or Gilmore can't guard Jeffery? Easy. 1 on 1 all day. Try it. Jeffery isn't that good. Everyone will judge him off this game and over react. Aghular will get some b/c pats give up those short slants, but no one else will do much. ............
    I know I'm clueless about the NFL, but don't the Patriots have one of, if not the worst, secondary in the entire league? Don't 'bad things' happen against ANY secondary if you're not accurate?

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Patriots were outgained in total yards; that’s not the type of dominance I’m use to seeing with them. Bortles threw for more yards than Brady did, the defense was pretty much non existent

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    I know I'm clueless about the NFL, but don't the Patriots have one of, if not the worst, secondary in the entire league? Don't 'bad things' happen against ANY secondary if you're not accurate?
    He said they are the best in league.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. I like goaty but this has to be one the most moronic thread titles I've seen. Didn't even bother reading the post. Anyone laying more than 3 with pats clearly clueless.
    not laying more than 3.... but you know I'm taking pats live if I can get something affordable like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just one more game for you to be wrong bout philly yet again bro. Why stop now I guess right?
    consistency is key... no one likes a flip flopper.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Better off to sell upside and buy downside than get caught in the middle.
    by laying 6 or 7 you are exposed to a complete loss.
    I'd rather be on the ML with accumulated parlays or alone at this price
    or even -2.5 - then sell the upside to -9+
    this way you take the gravy if Pats win substantially and don't lose
    if they eek it out.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

why puff out your chest and claim they will win by 10+ and then puss out and take -6?

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

That's the Right side goat.....Philly will be happy to be there.......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Foles had the game of his life

He is a backup QB

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Philly and Foles played well at home yesterday..

Philly will be hard pressed to slow down Tom Brady and that offense in the SB.. Pats Defense looks like it's improving with every game now as well...

Philly is toast... Not playing a dome team in the superbowl that will fold like Minny did this next go around..

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Foles had the game of his life

He is a backup QB
    I disagree. I can root for Foles because I know that soon he will be on another team

The man has proven himself several times now. Dumbass Eagles will trade him and stick with Wentz - mark it down.

Regardless... Foles will lose SB. Brady has his own plans, and they are better plans. DO NOT FADE GOAT

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I disagree. I can root for Foles because I know that soon he will be on another team

The man has proven himself several times now. Dumbass Eagles will trade him and stick with Wentz - mark it down.

Regardless... Foles will lose SB. Brady has his own plans, and they are better plans. DO NOT FADE GOAT
    they're going to keep the QB they traded multiple first round picks to draft 2nd overall? really? can't wrap my head around that one. thanks for breaking the news.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

they're going to keep the QB they traded multiple first round picks to draft 2nd overall? really? can't wrap my head around that one. thanks for breaking the news.
    funny post shocka

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Don’t fade the goat. Story book ending. Brady wearing his 6th ring unfortunately.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If the line goes to 10, I would put my entire BR on the Birds. This is not one of the great Patriot teams.
    Just can`t see anything but a tight game.
    BB will have a great game plan. TB will be TB. Gronk will be targeted EVERY single time they throw to him. Why not?

I can`t see line getting to 7, but I admit I am no line expert.

I hope Goat is correct, as I would love a stress free SB victory for the Pats. Just can`t imagine it happening.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

OP is clueless about NFL

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Pats aren't losing but to say it will be a blowout is a stretch. When was the last time Brady beat anyone by at least 10 in the SB? The answer is never, but I suppose that could change this season.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

gronk had a couple big drops before getting his concussion

but not a couple catches

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post

dumb to keep wentz over foles?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

All comes down to philly d-line vs pats o-line. If philly can dominate with their front 4 (which they have done all year) and get constant pressure on Brady without blitzing, that could cause problems.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Odds for gronkowski mvp?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    All comes down to philly d-line vs pats o-line. If philly can dominate with their front 4 (which they have done all year) and get constant pressure on Brady without blitzing, that could cause problems.
    This is astute.
    1st SB against Giants, it was like Varsity vs. JV. Brady was a deer in headlights all game.
    THAT team was so much better than this years edition.

Of course, if Ty Law could have caught that tomato can the Pats would be looking for #7.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This eagles team is very similar to Jax

Expect a close game
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Only thing I can say is with two weeks for Bill to prepare I thing the Pats look good.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This eagles team is very similar to Jax

Expect a close game
    Similar but they don't have the secondary the Jax does. But there is no doubt Philly has the much better offense than the Jags.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Nick Foles plays a good game and everyone thinks the Eagles are back to where they were before Wentz went down. Sadly Foles will do what he usually does and fold. Patriots are going to murk the Eagles

1234 Last