JoeA1010
    JoeA1010's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24498

I thought this would open at 7. I'm usually not this far off. If NE and Philly play at the end of the regular season on a neutral field, NE is probably 13. Two home wins for Philly move the line nearly 8-9 points? I feel like the value here is with the Patriots.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I faded him against the NYG twice and made a bundle. Thanks for the advice though.
    Fading him ATS TODAY won too.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Eagles were going to get blown out tonight too, right?
    nope.... took the ML because I thought it would be a tight 26-24 type.. didn't know minny would shit the bed to be honest. zero intensity. Eagles celebrating like they won the bowl already is comical... act like youve been there before, even if you haven't

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Already down to 5 most places

this could close as low as 3.5
    making that NE ML even more affordable.. go right ahead fellas...

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Will Vegas allow a +600 eagles prop bet to win the Super Bowl?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

not even going to watch the game will watch replay if eagles win, sick and tired seeing teams choke the patriots big games and superbowls, seattle hand it off lynch ur champs, atlanta un real, really hope eagles will not have control of the game and blow it

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by JoeA1010 View Post
    I thought this would open at 7. I'm usually not this far off. If NE and Philly play at the end of the regular season on a neutral field, NE is probably 13. Two home wins for Philly move the line nearly 8-9 points? I feel like the value here is with the Patriots.
    It did on Pinnacle for a good 5 minutes. If that.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not even going to watch the game will watch replay if eagles win, sick and tired seeing teams choke the patriots big games and superbowls, seattle hand it off lynch ur champs, atlanta un real, really hope eagles will not have control of the game and blow it

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

You gotta blindly bet the Brady led Patriots on the super bowl. Patriots consistently winning most of their super bowl games.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Won't watch

Worst SB since Ravesns vs Giants in 2000

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    not mad just tired of seeing pats win superbowls by other teams mistakes

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I don't believe anybody in this forum is not going to watch the SB. You watch cuz you love it, you watch cuz you hate, you watch cuz you have action.

Quit lying

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Alot of philly fans were rooting for Giants those 2 superbowls....I hope eagles stay winless in the big game but they got a special group no doubt.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not mad just tired of seeing pats win superbowls by other teams mistakes
    hard to argue with you here... I just don't get why Brady gets all the praise when Belichick is the real reason they've won.. guy knows situational football better than anyone and has repeatedly reacted to each situation..Look at his game plan when he was DC of the Giants in the Super Bowl they won against the Bills. Let them get the easy plays because he knew it would kill clock which played into the gameplay.. I agree, McNabb choked against them, Hawks throwing from the goal line, and then that 2girls1cup gag job Atlanta pulled last year... pretty painful.... just bet them every playoff run like this and make some money off it. thats what I've been doing and have won a fuk ton doing it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I don't believe anybody in this forum is not going to watch the SB. You watch cuz you love it, you watch cuz you hate, you watch cuz you have action.

Quit lying
    I'll be somewhere that it on. Most years I don't pay much attention to the game, watch a little, party a lot, if it interesting late pay more attention.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    nope.... took the ML because I thought it would be a tight 26-24 type.. didn't know minny would shit the bed to be honest. zero intensity. Eagles celebrating like they won the bowl already is comical... act like youve been there before, even if you haven't
    Well they have had guys like you doubting them, not giving them credit, dismissing wins saying "vikings shit bed" when in truth they got whipped. All season!! So yea I'm sure it felt good making it, and they havnt been there before so why should they act like it.

Eagles with the points will cash.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Great news from Korea! Banks will allow cryptocurrency trading again from today and next week account registration is opened again.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Who America is rooting for:

And thats who america is betting pats win in a blow out

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    And thats who america is betting pats win in a blow out
    New England the only place in this country with any class.. you're all rednecks
    we are the brain trust.. and belong in Europe.. notice Dallas is the only place
    that Patriots aren't hated... that's because they are winners and classy just like us.
    I also see that dot that is DC - well, Patriots DC must be a Patriotic thing.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Is that map of America real?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

we lost Connecticut and Vermont - they aren't really part of New England anyway,
    more like New York - but picked up North Dakota.
    haters gonna hate

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

That’s such a funny graphic to me. Hate is a powerful force. North Dakota! Should defect over to the northeast.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by puckk View Post
    bingo

Eagles win, take the points
    If Foles passes way he did against the Vikes, the Philly Chickenhawks could cause the over to hit and make for hi 2nd half scoring. Listening to news from practice camps is key. Info about Brady's so called hand injury a lso important.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Who America is rooting for:

America loves to hate more than they like to win........

I'm sure this will be no different...........

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

People who bet on Pats will be on rooting for them.

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I might be a nobody but anyone on here not watching the big game is a loser or must be sad and stuck at work. Be real. Eagles cover and good shot to win. Pats defense is cheese and birds will drive and be aggressive. +points will be good if they manage and not turn the ball over or CHOKE. Bad matchup for the bottom dwelling pats D. Eagles offense w/ run advantage is great enough to keep up with the mighty pats O.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Get it now. Could be +4 by kickoff.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24902

Quote Originally Posted by JoeA1010 View Post
    No, the line didn't move 8-9 points because because New England was never going to be favored by 13 over Philly in the Super Bowl. They wouldn't even be favored by that much if it was in Foxborough.

You're making an erroneous assertion based on your own wild assumption regarding a hypothetical. You're basically saying that New England would be favored by 16-17 points if the game was at Gillette Stadium and if you believe that then I'm sorry but you are a retard and it would be unethical for anyone to broker your wagers on account of your disability.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    No, the line didn't move 8-9 points because because New England was never going to be favored by 13 over Philly in the Super Bowl. They wouldn't even be favored by that much if it was in Foxborough.

You're making an erroneous assertion based on your own wild assumption regarding a hypothetical. You're basically saying that New England would be favored by 16-17 points if the game was at Gillette Stadium and if you believe that then I'm sorry but you are a retard and it would be unethical for anyone to broker your wagers on account of your disability.
    Lmao. Get'em eddy.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Taking the over

First 12