NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Refs are doing their best to help New England..

Helmet to helmet call was bs... Jacksonville defender actually turned side ways to put his shoulder into Gronk..

Pass interference call was bs... Patriot WR lost position running up the sideline and wasn't in position to make a play on the ball.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I have no dog in the fight but they were both penalties.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

The helmet to helmet call on the Gronk hit was legit I thought. The pass interference was a little questionable.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

These DBs never learn to turn around. You're getting PI in that spot every time.

Jax never should have sat on the ball to end the half. NE only had one TO. You could have tried one safe pass to get the drive going, then take 2 knees if nothing hit.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    These DBs never learn to turn around. You're getting PI in that spot every time.

Jax never should have sat on the ball to end the half. NE only had one TO. You could have tried one safe pass to get the drive going, then take 2 knees if nothing hit.

Jax totally dominated but everyone is getting those penalties there. I would root for isis against New England but Jax did it to themselves

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Agree with this. I thought the same. At least attempt a safe play even if it were a draw play just to see what would happen.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

if the asshole turned around on the pi call he would have intercepted it

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

no buddy, the ref gave that fake fumble which would have been over for jax

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

that pi call before the td was so suspect especially looking at the score now

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Put that O line in the hall of fame immediately. In the last 2 games, almost 100 passing plays and no holding penalties. Or... the refs just dont call holding against the pats, or pass interference for that matter. Their line and secondary can do whatever they want. That is a massive advantage that they have enjoyed over the years that ends up making a huge difference in such a tight/competitive sport.
    By the way, I won big on Jags +8, just sick of seeing this bullshit happen every year. Big calls never go against the pats.

Seattle Slew

I kept waiting for Jax to run Bortles on the read-options, but they never did. After the big play before the 2-minute warning, they could have run the ball, instead incomplete, then sack to put them in a hole. I can't find much fault with Jax's coaching, and with all the awful coaching in this league, that's hard to do. Should never have sat on the ball to end the half.

The only other huge mistake was sitting back on 3rd and 18 and not rushing Brady. Of course he picks up 20 to keep the drive going at 20-10.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yet some say its not about what the NFL wants but who the better team is lol. NE first td drive those fake pass interference calls especially the 2nd one. They had a ref doing his first postseason game was it? And he'll do the Super Bowl, seems they inserted him to make the fake calls so people would say well its his first big game I guess and he just made mistakes. Of course theyed rather have NE in. Refs have helped them all season this year and help them all the time.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yet some say its not about what the NFL wants but who the better team is lol. NE first td drive those fake pass interference calls especially the 2nd one. They had a ref doing his first postseason game was it? And he'll do the Super Bowl, seems they inserted him to make the fake calls so people would say well its his first big game I guess and he just made mistakes. Of course theyed rather have NE in. Refs have helped them all season this year and help them all the time.
    Agree NE not as good as their record, they should of lost to Jets (refs again) and who knows how many other games like that. Defense not all that but better than steelers, ben would of shredded them. That hit was legit illegal on gronk but the PI right after was just nah and they didnt even show good replays either. And of course all of the theatrics before and after the game. nfl is garbage

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Agree NE not as good as their record, they should of lost to Jets (refs again) and who knows how many other games like that. Defense not all that but better than steelers, ben would of shredded them. That hit was legit illegal on gronk but the PI right after was just nah and they didnt even show good replays either. And of course all of the theatrics before and after the game. nfl is garbage

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs were responsible for 14 of New England's 24 points!!!

I fukkin hate those FUKKERS with great passion!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings better win as they are the only team capable of beating Brady
    as they will have the 1st ever Superbowl HOME FIELD advantage......

Then they can SKAL fukk Brady/Bellichick and crew!!

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

God I hope Pats win the Superbowl.....just for the crying.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Stupid thread, refs would help jags before they help the pats. Pats are most hated, especially by goodell. Just jelly of the pats domination

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    God I hope Pats win the Superbowl.....just for the crying.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Refs were responsible for 14 of New England's 24 points!!!

I fukkin hate those FUKKERS with great passion!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings better win as they are the only team capable of beating Brady
    as they will have the 1st ever Superbowl HOME FIELD advantage......

Then they can SKAL fukk Brady/Bellichick and crew!!
    Jealous lazy MF. BY the way, as of right now, the Lucky Vikes are getting blown out by Philly.

Seattle Slew

It was the ref's first conference title game, not his first postseason. He did the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    Stupid thread, refs would help jags before they help the pats. Pats are most hated, especially by goodell. Just jelly of the pats domination
    You're joking, right?
    Pats had 1 penalty for 10 yards in todays game... last week 4 flags, 3 of them thrown when the game was out of hand... This happens every year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

It was the ref's first conference title game, not his first postseason. He did the Super Bowl a few years ago.
    He sucked, purposely Im sure.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Regardless of bad calls.. jags lost because their coach was playing puss c ball.. seriously, 2 time outs with a minute before half time, they kneel...
    in 4th quarter tbey got multiple possessions including a turnover and they manage to get nothing out of all thise possession.. they were simply just trying to play keep away, but it didnt work.. they know that all it take for brady to score is 2 to 3 pass. i knew pats was gonna win after jags first possession in 4th quarter.. this lost was all on the coach, he coach his team to play that way

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Regardless of bad calls.. jags lost because their coach was playing puss c ball.. seriously, 2 time outs with a minute before half time, they kneel...
    in 4th quarter tbey got multiple possessions including a turnover and they manage to get nothing out of all thise possession.. they were simply just trying to play keep away, but it didnt work.. they know that all it take for brady to score is 2 to 3 pass. i knew pats was gonna win after jags first possession in 4th quarter.. this lost was all on the coach, he coach his team to play that way
    u forgot bortles sucks with a heisman rb?

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Pats had NO penalties on offense or defense called on them. Jags had 6 for 98 yards. Jags had more yards and a higher ToP.

This wasn't 2002 Lakers vs Kings by any means, but it's obvious the league didn't want low ratings Jags in the SB.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by titanium777 View Post
    Pats had NO penalties on offense or defense called on them. Jags had 6 for 98 yards. Jags had more yards and a higher ToP.

This wasn't 2002 Lakers vs Kings by any means, but it's obvious the league didn't want low ratings Jags in the SB.
    yes its obvious money rules

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Thank you fellas for all the whining. So much fun reading all these threads.
    It is always a one sided perspective with the Pat haters. I get it.
    Must suck to love football and hate the greatest dynasty in the history of the sport.