Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Atlanta “has a chance”of beating eagles this weekend

Since 1998, ten quarterbacks have started a playoff game with 3-or-fewer starts in that regular season (Nick Foles will be 11th). Those quarterbacks combined to go 0-10 in the playoffs. The last such quarterback to win a playoff game was Randall Cunningham for the 1997 Vikings.If your gonna put money on the Eagles here in this spot you deserve what you get a noble prize 🏆.As for me I'll take the team with 6 Pro -Bowlers and the far superior smart highest passer rating QB Matt Ryan. There is no way on Gods green earth I could ever dream of playing this pick any other way.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

GL to you! I'm on Philly.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Another stat u will like ...

lanta the the biggest road fav in div rd since 1986

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

I can't even place the bet cuz my bitcoin deposit is somehow still not available in heritage. First time ever that it's taken over 6 hours for a deposit!

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

I might leave heritage after this, any better books out there for deposits and payouts?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Another stat u will like ...

lanta the the biggest road fav in div rd since 1986
    This is definitely not true I know the saints were 3.5 - 4 point faves at sf a few years back I’m sure there were others too

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Since 1998, ten quarterbacks have started a playoff game with 3-or-fewer starts in that regular season (Nick Foles will be 11th). Those quarterbacks combined to go 0-10 in the playoffs. The last such quarterback to win a playoff game was Randall Cunningham for the 1997 Vikings.If your gonna put money on the Eagles here in this spot you deserve what you get a noble prize .As for me I'll take the team with 6 Pro -Bowlers and the far superior smart highest passer rating QB Matt Ryan. There is no way on Gods green earth I could ever dream of playing this pick any other way.
    Atlanta has a chance ???? They are the favorite....They are also playoff experienced and battle tested. BOL brother, just stay away from the Cav's for awhile.