Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$200 on the Falcons to beat the Rams

Decent sized bet here to start off the playoffs. Rams have the best offensive weapon in the game, and arguably the best defensive weapon in the game. They have great players at many different positions. I just think there's something missing about this team. First year head coach, second year qb, average wrs, average secondary. Trumane Johnson guarding Julio Jones 1 on 1? That's not gonna happen. The Falcons will sell out to stop Gurley and will force Geoff to beat them. Not many teams have done that this year cause they don't have the personnel. Falcons have two amazing pass rushers in Beasley and Clayborne and also one of the best middle linebackers in football in Dion Jones who can run with any running back in the league including Gurley. Falcons aren't the best run D, but if they can put up some points early and make that fast paced attack work against the Rams, Geoff will be in trouble for sure.

I can see nerves creeping in. Falcons have been in playoff mode for the last 2-3 weeks. They had to win out and they did. They've played playoff football and the Rams are just coasting into this game. Their intensity might not be the same as ATLs from the start.

What worries me about ATL is they lack the explosive plays as last year with their new O coordinator. This is the type of game though where Matt Ryan tells his coordinator to shut up and say "I got this." He is the MVP of the league from last year. Was it a fluke? This game will tell.

Falcons have not forgotten about last year, and while the Rams are this new hot team, Falcons have much more to prove to themselves and to the world.

Can they pull off the upset?

This game is a coin flip. Rams are definitely a great team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Decent sized bet here to start off the playoffs. Rams have the best offensive weapon in the game, and arguably the best defensive weapon in the game. They have great players at many different positions. I just think there's something missing about this team. First year head coach, second year qb, average wrs, average secondary. Trumane Johnson guarding Julio Jones 1 on 1? That's not gonna happen. The Falcons will sell out to stop Gurley and will force Geoff to beat them. Not many teams have done that this year cause they don't have the personnel. Falcons have two amazing pass rushers in Beasley and Clayborne and also one of the best middle linebackers in football in Dion Jones who can run with any running back in the league including Gurley. Falcons aren't the best run D, but if they can put up some points early and make that fast paced attack work against the Rams, Geoff will be in trouble for sure.

I can see nerves creeping in. Falcons have been in playoff mode for the last 2-3 weeks. They had to win out and they did. They've played playoff football and the Rams are just coasting into this game. Their intensity might not be the same as ATLs from the start.

What worries me about ATL is they lack the explosive plays as last year with their new O coordinator. This is the type of game though where Matt Ryan tells his coordinator to shut up and say "I got this." He is the MVP of the league from last year. Was it a fluke? This game will tell.

Falcons have not forgotten about last year, and while the Rams are this new hot team, Falcons have much more to prove to themselves and to the world.

Can they pull off the upset?

This game is a coin flip. Rams are definitely a great team.
    i like atlanta +170 1h

but im not sure on the whole game. nfl might want a LA team to do something cant ignore that

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Rams are a better team in all 3 phases.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Rams are a better team in all 3 phases.
    Great team but always tread lightly on new teams who are never in the playoffs. Chargers bangles? Phenomenal regular season teams lose quite often in first playoff round. On paper rams. But gaucho I hate betting on a team who hasn’t seen any playoffs.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Great team but always tread lightly on new teams who are never in the playoffs. Chargers bangles? Phenomenal regular season teams lose quite often in first playoff round. On paper rams. But gaucho I hate betting on a team who hasn’t seen any playoffs.
    Would you rather bet on a team that gave away a nearly insurmountable lead in the biggest game of their lives?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Would you rather bet on a team that gave away a nearly insurmountable lead in the biggest game of their lives?
    They got there. All I’m saying is, how many meltdowns have we witnessed? I just wouldn’t be so sold on them manhandling the falcons

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    They got there. All I’m saying is, how many meltdowns have we witnessed? I just wouldn’t be so sold on them manhandling the falcons
    I don't think it will be a cakewalk by any stretch. I think the Rams are a better team though and think they will win. Rams also got a chance to get healthy - Mark Barron is back for the Rams which is huge for their D. I guess we will see tomorrow! I'm smoking a pork butt tonight to bring to the tailgate tomorrow.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Like ATL + the points. See a close game here.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

My only worry , like all NFL bettors is, the horrifying backdoor cover. Rams lead, go into prevent D and give up a late TD or FG. They should cover the 5.5 though ( what I got)

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

I'll probably end up taking ATL ML if it stays over +200
    otherwise not interested

Probably high-scoring so considering total also.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goater lets go get back on track

We expect more from you

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Bold statement

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Atlanta's defense is a problem and the Rams offense can exploit that problem. Rams win big. Rams and Jacksonville are my best plays of the weekend.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Jesus Christ you are still allowed to post here?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Why do they question you Goat?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Just haters. Write up? Spot on. I know my shit when it comes to playoffs. Rams inexperience was their downfall. Can't be playing at that fast pace when you're playing a team like atl. 3 and outs will bury you

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Booom. Nice call GM

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow,we didn't get Goated!!

Nice call Goat,maybe your curse is over!!@!

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Just haters. Write up? Spot on. I know my shit when it comes to playoffs. Rams inexperience was their downfall. Can't be playing at that fast pace when you're playing a team like atl. 3 and outs will bury you
    yeah you should be a coach of a pro team

yet you are here posting on an online forum saying you are betting real money meanwhile its all air

congrats, you are real smart bro