Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4191

Ok guys, I'm just stopping thru. Lakerboy been a solid contributor from what I've seen. I rarely post, but don't pile on the guy. He seems like he will honor his bet. I like his betting style. He puts outs winners. This bet he lost. He'll regret this bet, but more than likely he will come back better after his vacation. I salute you Laker.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Covering the # 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

At least Laker won't make another thread like this. Lol

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    At least Laker won't make another thread like this. Lol
    What’s wrong with laker?

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Over under on lakers return. 7 days. Wagers???

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    Over under on lakers return. 7 days. Wagers???

I think you logged in to the wrong handle pal

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Guys it is my fault.

Anytime I blindly tail, it is a loser, like clockwork.

Sorry to fukk your team over jake

It's all good. I'll figure out a way to get you back.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with LB until he comes at me when he's having a bad day..........

I didn't know he took the Chiefs....

I did not know he made this thread til after the game hence my 1st post in thread..........

I make a thread about KC burying the public and he tees off on me.....

Kid can't hold his liquor very well.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are pathetic. Never has any site collected such an array of air betting losers as this site has. You guys, for the most part, do not know caca about football. You are the losers in life. You come on here acting like you know what is going on because in real life, no one will give you the time of day. You are all broke. The ones in here that are married are all hen-pecked. You like to brag about your drinking because that is the ONLY thing you have to brag about. My grandaughters could kick all of your worthless arses. Few, if any of you, actually wager real money. Now like everything else in life, there are the exceptions in here and to you few guys, thanks for attempting to keep this place somewhat legit. Now as far as that arsehole Lakerfan is concerned, if he ever shows his face in L.A. again, there are people here that will tear him apart. He is D.O.A. if he goes back to L.A. because he welshed out on wagers. He and his buddy Twizzle, are also two of the very worst 'cappers in here. How many times did I tell you morons that Atlanta does not lose when they score more than 17 points? How many times did I tell you morons that in College Bowl games, the dogs win before Christmas and the Chalk wins after Christmas. And you idiots wonder I won more money this season than 95% of you have won in your entire worthless lives. Losers. So many losers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Str8Mush4Life

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are pathetic. Never has any site collected such an array of air betting losers as this site has. You guys, for the most part, do not know caca about football. You are the losers in life. You come on here acting like you know what is going on because in real life, no one will give you the time of day. You are all broke. The ones in here that are married are all hen-pecked. You like to brag about your drinking because that is the ONLY thing you have to brag about. My grandaughters could kick all of your worthless arses. Few, if any of you, actually wager real money. Now like everything else in life, there are the exceptions in here and to you few guys, thanks for attempting to keep this place somewhat legit. Now as far as that arsehole Lakerfan is concerned, if he ever shows his face in L.A. again, there are people here that will tear him apart. He is D.O.A. if he goes back to L.A. because he welshed out on wagers. He and his buddy Twizzle, are also two of the very worst 'cappers in here. How many times did I tell you morons that Atlanta does not lose when they score more than 17 points? How many times did I tell you morons that in College Bowl games, the dogs win before Christmas and the Chalk wins after Christmas. And you idiots wonder I won more money this season than 95% of you have won in your entire worthless lives. Losers. So many losers.
    Who are you taking Sunday ???

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Who are you taking Sunday ???
    He's a blowhard f\*g who only talks shit after the games are decided. He never posts a winner, only talks sh!t after the fact. I guess he's too busy gagging on cocks to post winners before the games start.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    He's a blowhard f\*g who only talks shit after the games are decided. He never posts a winner, only talks sh!t after the fact. I guess he's too busy gagging on cocks to post winners before the games start.
    Oh, OK, Thanks for clearing that up.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    Ok guys, I'm just stopping thru. Lakerboy been a solid contributor from what I've seen. I rarely post, but don't pile on the guy. He seems like he will honor his bet. I like his betting style. He puts outs winners. This bet he lost. He'll regret this bet, but more than likely he will come back better after his vacation. I salute you Laker.
    +1

A fallen comrade that probably was just to liquor brave at the moment he bet w himself....

But a man's bond is his word... and his legend can only grow if he sticks to his guns here...

Half the board is talking about him... impressive!

LB if you read this... keep it up... and dont ever do this SELF BAN shitt again, we need posters like ya
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB and his minions......

Lurking and posting..................

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This guy never learns. He guaranteed Rams beat Falcons last year by at least 10 and they lost.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I can see this retard stiff loser still throwing darts and losing lol

Some things never change

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Laker's confidence going into this play.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Or I don't post till the Superbowl day

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Laker, shake it off. Happens to everyone.

I can explain this in one word. Hubris. As soon as you think u know something, the Gods of Gambling will humble ANYONE.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

LB who you got tonight? Don't say the Saints, please ...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This guy never learns. He guaranteed Rams beat Falcons last year by at least 10 and they lost.
    The gift that keeps giving

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    The gift that keeps giving
    Doggystyle

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker bets too many games

Puts him in cement

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why would someone spend hours a day on a gambling message board and not wager real money? Come on Bigdaddy. Think you have more common sense than this.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Why would someone spend hours a day on a gambling message board and not wager real money? Come on Bigdaddy. Think you have more common sense than this.
    As if there aren't more crazy things than this that happen. Have you seen the ideas of leftists? Anyway....nothing to do with lb specifically....just saying

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Another worthless piece of crap who is so poor that he cannot even afford to become a pro. Shove it where the sun don't shine boy. You do not have a pot to pee in.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Goat Milk, I will answer your question this way. How many people in here do you think have money to lose (because winners in here are few and far between) on wagering? The majority of people who post in here must do so because they have NO life. They are single, know that they could not beat a 5 year old in a fight, could not find a woman to save their worthless lives, and are desperate to get any attention that they can. Lakerboy cannot go back to California because he is DOA when he does. He owes the wrong people money. He is a welsher. He is one of the few married guys in here and his wife decides how much money he wagers, and that is NONE.

You and I are both "SBR PROS". That means that we have enough money to make a $100.00 donation to what I think is a great charity, the "make a wish" foundation. How many guys in here who claim to wager on games and who have over 1000 posts are NOT "Pros"? If these guys wager so much, why can they not afford $100.00 to donate to a charity? The answer is very clear. They DO NOT have the money. As a former profiler, I can tell you that most of the people in here fit into the same profile. 18-40, male, with no money to speak of. They get no respect in the real world so they have to come in here to show the make believe world that they live in just how good they are. Many are physically and mentally deficient in some areas. They are like a lot of guy I put in jail. They talk themselves into a lie or a trap and then their arses are history. If you just read what they write, you can tell exactly what these guys are.

I use this site to blow off steam. Better the idiots in here than making a family member upset at me because I chewed them out over a small issue. No one in here can come close to touching me an I know it. So do they. I have seen to it that several former posters in here do not post at all, on any site. Two welshed out on wagers with me. That can get your medical insurance card a lot of use. So if I get under someone's skin, that is their problem, not mine. As long as I do not do things like use the "N" word or go too far, there really is nothing that anyone can do except what I do, which is use the "ignore" button. That is their choice. It matters not to me.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I can see this retard stiff loser still throwing darts and losing lol

Some things never change
    How many guys are you currently stiffing?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Ronald loves a good stiffy

Smoke

Uh none cus I'm not gay

Straight as an arrow

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Uh none cus I'm not gay

Straight as an arrow
    You've owed guys at TGF for months.

STIFF

firedawg

You've owed guys at TGF for months.

STIFF
    Lies
    Smokey no stiff
    Get lost

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Goat Milk, I will answer your question this way. How many people in here do you think have money to lose (because winners in here are few and far between) on wagering? The majority of people who post in here must do so because they have NO life. They are single, know that they could not beat a 5 year old in a fight, could not find a woman to save their worthless lives, and are desperate to get any attention that they can. Lakerboy cannot go back to California because he is DOA when he does. He owes the wrong people money. He is a welsher. He is one of the few married guys in here and his wife decides how much money he wagers, and that is NONE.

You and I are both "SBR PROS". That means that we have enough money to make a $100.00 donation to what I think is a great charity, the "make a wish" foundation. How many guys in here who claim to wager on games and who have over 1000 posts are NOT "Pros"? If these guys wager so much, why can they not afford $100.00 to donate to a charity? The answer is very clear. They DO NOT have the money. As a former profiler, I can tell you that most of the people in here fit into the same profile. 18-40, male, with no money to speak of. They get no respect in the real world so they have to come in here to show the make believe world that they live in just how good they are. Many are physically and mentally deficient in some areas. They are like a lot of guy I put in jail. They talk themselves into a lie or a trap and then their arses are history. If you just read what they write, you can tell exactly what these guys are.

I use this site to blow off steam. Better the idiots in here than making a family member upset at me because I chewed them out over a small issue. No one in here can come close to touching me an I know it. So do they. I have seen to it that several former posters in here do not post at all, on any site. Two welshed out on wagers with me. That can get your medical insurance card a lot of use. So if I get under someone's skin, that is their problem, not mine. As long as I do not do things like use the "N" word or go too far, there really is nothing that anyone can do except what I do, which is use the "ignore" button. That is their choice. It matters not to me.
    hahaha...what a smelly VAGINA this clown is

shut your fkng piehole you clown now would ya?

most of us here know, that you're nothing but a pathetic, miserable, obese clown, who hates pretty much on 99% of the board for no reason what's so ever

it would take 2 minutes for any newbie to read your post history and figure out who you truly are...you pathetic PUSS

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You are nothing but a broke little prick who has to hide behind mama's apron strings. Over 5000 posts and this lame excuse for a human being is still not a pro. The prick does not have the money to join. Now if you want to make something out of this, get your little p*ssy out here and let's see how long you last against me. 3 minutes tops before the medics have to glue you back together again. You guys have big mouths on the computer, but are chicken s**ts when it domes down to proving that you are a man, and not a little peon.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    hahaha...what a smelly VAGINA this clown is

shut your fkng piehole you clown now would ya?

most of us here know, that you're nothing but a pathetic, miserable, obese clown, who hates pretty much on 99% of the board for no reason what's so ever

it would take 2 minutes for any newbie to read your post history and figure out who you truly are...you pathetic PUSS
    99% of you wusses in here would not last 5 minutes with me. How many people have you taken out, big mouth? Get your worthless arse out here and put up or shut up. You guys are such wimps. No balls at all. 43000 posts and you do not have enough money to become a pro. Here is a clue. If you have more than 1000 posts and you are NOT a pro, then you deserve to get your arse kicked. I do not need to put up with broke little wimps like yourself. Peons and Pesants like you deserve the hardships you get.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You are nothing but a broke little prick who has to hide behind mama's apron strings. Over 5000 posts and this lame excuse for a human being is still not a pro. The prick does not have the money to join. Now if you want to make something out of this, get your little p*ssy out here and let's see how long you last against me. 3 minutes tops before the medics have to glue you back together again. You guys have big mouths on the computer, but are chicken s**ts when it domes down to proving that you are a man, and not a little peon.
    hahah...see my post right above this oyster

there are certain things that you, americans, need to teach this puss

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

99% of you wusses in here would not last 5 minutes with me. How many people have you taken out, big mouth? Get your worthless arse out here and put up or shut up. You guys are such wimps. No balls at all.
    Have a police on speeddial clown

Tell me when and where and I'll bring your mother ( who has a police on speeddial and still alive barely) to watch

First ... 34567 Last